Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else's kd missing?

edited August 2017 in General
logged in and my kd is gone

Comments

• nvm....
  • anyone sosn 1:11 please
  • some things never change
  • bot rampage happening...
  • Should I kill the pussy cat?
  • The other bot is killing everyone, maybe I should join the club. This way no one wins lol/
  • edited August 2017
    I'm done this round. until I figure how to run a decent bot. mine will be strictly docile until a cheater has been detected and then they will go to work. until we have an active game admin...
  • Rob, thanks for killing me. Once again. Every time i get to top, you kill me. Without a reason.

You know well enough i have NEVER cheated.
    Whoever was the mastermind behind the bots, i do not know.

"this way no one wins"

Then hold your word, and make it so that your bots would be nr 1. Otherwise you are just a bastard. Which you are anyway. Noone should win.
  • Great job Rob. Well deserved.

Looks like Lasarious is the bot owner IMO.

Didn't take long after I was failing on him every 5 hours + arsoning/saboing 7k+ res/PP's a day for the bots to finish me off.

A few days later Zeus starts failing on him every 8 hours for 40k units and suddenly he's finished by bots too.
  • edited August 2017
    Great job Rob. Well deserved.

Looks like Lasarious is the bot owner IMO.

Didn't take long after I was failing on him every 5 hours + arsoning/saboing 7k+ res/PP's a day for the bots to finish me off.

A few days later Zeus starts failing on him every 8 hours for 40k units and suddenly he's finished by bots too.

If Lasarious is bot owner, how come is it well deserved for rob to kill me ?
  • Cause you suck.
  • Whether i can play or build a kingdom is not the issue here...
    Whether halfwit rob with daddy or mommy issues uses his uberbots to kill honest players is another issue.
  • Fun fact.
    the original owner of War is coming (2:10)
    now plays on WeidmannsHEIL (2:8)

(ps, weid is already a proven multi/cheater btw)
  • Kill that fucker Rob. Wipe the board lol
  • anyone know what bot they use?
  • There is no public bot. Make me an reasonable cash offer, and I'll send you your own personal copy of my software that you can keep forever with unrestricted use. I'll even go over how to operate it properly.
  • edited August 2017
    Payment must be made via PayPal (family and friends) or bitcoin(preferred).
  • So that leaves bud as Viva! :P
  • I got three kids and I'm the income provider. I'm not buying a bot program. unless you take wiic. lol
  • looks like sk still sux
  • ill give you 24.99$ for the bot.
  • how about trial version? i am interested in buying your app, if the prize ain't too high.
  • looks like sk still sux
    k guys lets start calling bcarts house again. we'll get somewhere this time
  • the only reason this was so wtf was cuz I had logged in 2 hours earlier and nothing was going on. lol