Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot owner + Screenshots

Comments

• So essentially you used your bots on yourself to make it look like we botted you?

Not really that good of a cover up.
  • you really are a sad little guy
  • edited August 2017
    heey more of speds multies ;P
    so its not only the bots, but also manual ones

August 14, 10:49:24 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Berlusconi (2:19) and lost 959 planets.
    August 14, 10:49:31 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Berlusconi (2:19) and lost 911 planets.
    August 14, 10:49:35 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Berlusconi (2:19) and lost 865 planets.
    August 14, 10:51:12 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Anti Antifa (2:12) and lost 822 planets.
    August 14, 10:51:17 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Anti Antifa (2:12) and lost 781 planets.
    August 14, 10:52:30 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Just one night (2:12) and lost 742 planets.
    August 14, 10:52:36 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Just one night (2:12) and lost 705 planets.
    August 14, 10:52:41 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Just one night (2:12) and lost 669 planets.
    August 14, 10:54:25 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Thrash til Death (2:8) and lost 636 planets.
    August 14, 10:54:32 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Thrash til Death (2:8) and was victorious.
    August 14, 10:54:40 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Thrash til Death (2:8) and lost 604 planets.
    August 14, 10:55:29 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against ZapZerap (2:8) and lost 574 planets.
    August 14, 10:55:36 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against ZapZerap (2:8) and lost 545 planets.
    August 14, 10:55:41 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against ZapZerap (2:8) and lost 518 planets.
    August 14, 10:56:51 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Wonder Woman (2:9) and lost 492 planets.
    August 14, 10:57:40 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against ILUVPUTIN (2:2) and lost 467 planets.
    August 14, 10:57:45 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against ILUVPUTIN (2:2) and lost 444 planets.
    August 14, 10:57:51 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against ILUVPUTIN (2:2) and lost 422 planets.
    August 14, 10:58:29 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Wnt sum Fuk (2:13) and lost 401 planets.
    August 14, 10:58:35 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Wnt sum Fuk (2:13) and lost 381 planets.
    August 14, 10:58:43 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Wnt sum Fuk (2:13) and lost 362 planets.
    August 14, 10:59:05 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against Wnt sum Fuk (2:13) and lost 344 planets.
    August 14, 10:59:59 Our kingdom Point (1:15) bravely defended against W O W (2:16) and lost 326 planets.
  • edited August 2017
    So, first they're my multis, now they belong to Sped? Lol. You're just so full of shit.
  • edited August 2017
    lol, yes these are speds, the kds sped made to get sl back. those kds are all magically attacking me now.

but you dont own bots, he doesnt own multies. all of you are so cheat free.
  • So, first they're my multis, now they belong to Sped? Lol. You're just so full of shit.

They aren't Sped's... They were just the multi's that were created to get him SL Back. They were a "friends"
  • funny how viva thinks i am cheating this round, i havent had a kingdom in 2 years. lol
  • Stop whining that these bigger KD's belong to me. The guy who made all the multies (SL of 2:10 who you killed earlier in the round) is obviously seeking revenge.

IP's that Moonlight posted a month ago (777-3A or something) still match today.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/5401/more-multies-owner-war-is-coming-210#Item_59
  • updated list of multies owned by hurricane/cam & co
    (sorry sped, you belong in the & co now)

https://pastebin.com/bgm4XDSn
  • edited August 2017
    got some drama here lol

for the record, I stomped everyone as herald then got shit on by bots. I switched over to mayflower (one of barrys friends kd who quit) about a half day after herald died, and was completely untouched by bots while in an alliance with point/blank

mayflower was significantly shittier of a kd but I couldve taken r1 on it pretty easy, maybe roi would beaten me because he was being a bigger whore than sped's mom during the first war, but tbh I was too lazy to rob the bots or even use my wls on cd most of the round

All I'm saying is I noticed I seemed to be under general protection when I was near or allied to point/blank, and got bot murdered on herald when I was a threat

dont really care though, I actually like point and my roll on blank was relatively unprovoked (cheeky cunt was robbing me but I didnt rejoin alliance bc too lazy)

kind of lolzy I got tattled on to rob for the kill (I think by moon? you cheeky cunt), I was expecting other bots to kill me but that wouldve been too obvious
  • moonlight July 19 QuoteFlag
    As for war is coming 2:10 he is just a cheat.
    Barri got wiped by multies, and big suprise all of them match war is coming 2:10 or weidmannsheil (war is coming also matched with weidmannsheil before)

Kd's War is coming (2:10) has matched directly with over the last days:

War is coming (2:10)
    WeidmannsHEIL (2:8)
    Wonder Woman (2:9)
    Just one night (2:12)
    Wnt sum Fuk (2:13)
    W O W (2:16)
    I am so xtrmly wet (2:10)

currently still matching:
    Anti Antifa (2:12)

War is coming (2:10) 761-58-BC-5A 926-0B-20-0E 0 770-91-2C-9C 726-79-22-2D

WeidmannsHEIL (2:8) 812-A1-9C-1E 812-F1-02-4B 901-D4-DA-CD 831-E0-96-A4 926-0B-20-0E 818-3B-F5-7F 756-B3-93-01 0 725-D7-32-09

Wonder Woman (2:9) 807-9F-11-91 901-D4-DA-CD 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23

Just one night (2:12) 818-3B-F5-7F 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23 807-9F-11-91

Wnt sum Fuk (2:13) 820-38-01-0C 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23

W O W (2:16) 818-3B-F5-7F 771-94-2F-79 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23

I am so xtrmly wet (2:10) 773-4F-94-7C 926-0B-20-0E 0 777-3A-99-23 756-B3-93-01
  • got some drama here lol

for the record, I stomped everyone as herald then got shit on by bots. I switched over to mayflower (one of barrys friends kd who quit) about a half day after herald died, and was completely untouched by bots while in an alliance with point/blank

mayflower was significantly shittier of a kd but I couldve taken r1 on it pretty easy, maybe roi would beaten me because he was being a bigger whore than sped's mom during the first war, but tbh I was too lazy to rob the bots or even use my wls on cd most of the round

All I'm saying is I noticed I seemed to be under general protection when I was near point/blank, and got murdered on herald when I was a threat

dont reall care though, I actually like point and my roll on blank was relatively unprovoked (cheeky cunt was robbing me but I didnt rejoin alliance bc too lazy)

kind of lolzy I got tattled on to rob for the kill, I was expecting other bots to kill me but that wouldve been too obvious
    Rob doesn't kill people without a reason (cheating). Not saying you cheated, but for you to be multied down immediately after hitting Blank means something fishy is going on with them.
  • edited August 2017
    got some drama here lol

All I'm saying is I noticed I seemed to be under general protection when I was near point/blank, and got murdered on herald when I was a threat

dont reall care though, I actually like point and my roll on blank was relatively unprovoked (cheeky cunt was robbing me but I didnt rejoin alliance bc too lazy)

kind of lolzy I got tattled on to rob for the kill, I was expecting other bots to kill me but that wouldve been too obvious
    Rob doesn't kill people without a reason (cheating). Not saying you cheated, but for you to be multied down immediately after hitting Blank means something fishy is going on with them.
    I mean technically I cheated, I was already dead and I took over an account. All whoever had to do was tell Rob and its an instant death sentence apparently (which he did, Point knew because I never bothered to mask IPs and he was trying to get robs attention in uni chat 10 mins before I died)

Considering I got murdered by bots like I do every round, do I give a fuck about rules? Nah

I dont need to cheat to build, it would literally be detrimental to do it as I spend most of my energy intentionally slowing myself so I dont get botted down even earlier
  • You're right I guess, he killed me last round after Arson gave me his KD.

Just seems fishy you were killed after hitting Blank.
  • edited August 2017
    the moment darius hit blank i posted in uni or ac chat that mayflower was darius.
    and you got killed because of that.

so yeh rob killed you because of me.
  • got some drama here lol

All I'm saying is I noticed I seemed to be under general protection when I was near or allied to point/blank, and got bot murdered on herald when I was a threat
    small edit there.

you were in an alliance with Hurricane the entire time aswell
    so it would be: i was untouched while in an alliance with point/blank/hurricane.

and now me + blank are getting multied + botted and hurricane matches ips with them

1+1 anyone?

• Someone sounds upset... just sayin'.
  • tbh I thought viva on his dw was the bot owner, then I thought it was point/blank

I never noticed hurricane, as he wasnt really an interesting kd other than slowly moving up via people dying, so it could be him as the owner as well

I dont really care, not calling anyone out, just sharing observations
  • tbh I thought viva on his dw was the bot owner, then I thought it was point/blank

I never noticed hurricane, as he wasnt really an interesting kd other than slowly moving up via people dying, so it could be him as the owner as well

I don't have bots mate and if I did I would attack you we are generally allies.
  • edited August 2017
    It's Been Point/Blank since the beginning.... Only few listened to me. It was never Viva, or ROI, or Cam... it's always been Point/Blank.

I was hidden and I didnt know who you were either, I think you and barry were stroking each others cocks a bit

Just noticed the bots tended to leave you alone while the DWs in my sector got fucked, but you were linked up with Point/Blank at the time in some early alliance

I was hidden and I didnt know who you were either, I think you and barry were stroking each others cocks a bit

Just noticed the bots tended to leave you alone while the DWs in my sector got fucked, but you were linked up with Point/Blank at the time in some early alliance

Not my fault you don't like to fight, yah tosspot. Fuck playing longer than two weeks. You and your bloody scientist fetish.

Hahaha that's exactly why we attacked Vivas kd too! Literally every sector not in his alliance lost SL to the bot... Only reason I kept mine was I messaged the Rob kds and he was kind enough to vote me back
  • I am genuinely confused at this point in time. Hello multi's attacking Sped, Rob's bots attacking multis (but failed like 50 times, on a tiny little KD, calc fail?), and then that multi KD attacking blank...

Anyone care to explain? lol
  • edited August 2017
    I am genuinely confused at this point in time. Hello multi's attacking Sped, Rob's bots attacking multis (but failed like 50 times, on a tiny little KD, calc fail?), and then that multi KD attacking blank...

Anyone care to explain? lol
    Well according to blank AKA Zam... Sped is attacking himself with his multi to make Point and Blank look bad... Hahahaha Sped you're so devious, I think you should run for politics!!!
  • edited August 2017
    GJ Blank + Point on using multies to hit the two sectors who got you rolled with sector weapons.

Not obvious at all.

Edit: Oh and Zeus was hit too.
  • It is actually Rob using a new identity to make people squirm again.
  • Someone also has my account info which I have no idea how be cause I changed my password. They bought warp gate with my sector funds and changed us to growth. Somehow, when it was 24 hours after the switch, the timer reset and said that I couldn't switch for 23 more hours. Probably my last round here. Thanks to whoever did all of this bullshit. I think I know who it is but won't call them out in case I'm wrong.
  • edited August 2017
    Someone also has my account info which I have no idea how be cause I changed my password. They bought warp gate with my sector funds and changed us to growth. Somehow, when it was 24 hours after the switch, the timer reset and said that I couldn't switch for 23 more hours. Probably my last round here. Thanks to whoever did all of this bullshit. I think I know who it is but won't call them out in case I'm wrong.
    that does suck. did he also get your kd killed, or did you do that yourself?
    GJ Blank + Point on using multies to hit the two sectors who got you rolled with sector weapons.

Not obvious at all.

Edit: Oh and Zeus was hit too.
    this is the same shit as earlier in the round, and it's why people accused us in the first place....
    AFTER our targets are down, stuff like this happens.

With what cam just said it could also explain his ip match with the bots. If he doesnt own them'/can't controll them, then i am sorry we started this.

But you should look at it from our view, we been getting multied/harassed by the bots the entire round. People accuse us because of dumb shit. And then we find someone matching ip's with the bots....

Like with the kt on kes, he was all tanks, 0 goons and we hit him down asn an alliance. he was 100% harmless after that. Bots finish him off and we get accused because it was our kt. But that didnt benefit us... he was already 'gone'

Same with the bots on you, useless to us. we could already 1wl you.
    If we controlled the bots we would be using them to kil those manual multies, because they actually almost killed us twice now.

I would also never dmpd/virus you, it is 100% useless. The moment it happend your kd was already ruined by our hits and bots. + even before bots we could 1 wl you.

I if i owned the bot, nothing of this would happen......
    I would have send a dmp on my own sector for 3 reasons.
    1. Coast guard loves to whine, so that would be fun
    2. It would not hurt myself at all, since i have 0 income, and 0 power, so wouldnt even affect me.
    3. It would look like its you guys doing it'

I get how this looks, but we don't own them and never have