Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone remember Cerberus?

edited July 2017 in General
Talking to my brother and mentioned SK, said the top alliance in his day was Cerberus. Anyone remember it?

Comments

• I think way back.
  • Said he got tried to betray them to their rival and ended up getting KTed by both alliances.
  • Yeah I recall the name. Had loads of "top alliances" back in the day.
  • Cerberus? cant remember.

I remember Fenris, xLTx, LuminatX, Gravity, Source, Zamolxis or something like that aswell... :D

All other alliances are rembrants of the good old days, when alliances had their own communities outside of the game.

xLTx had an avidgamer site, Source had forums, Fenris had a website with forums, etc. etc....
  • i always preferred S2 for the bigger lands/nws. It was more fun imo
    i remember a couple of good rounds early on, an alliance called WolfPack or something we did well :-c

but i also remember LuminatX, Unholy and Dragonz from s1.
    also, looks like censura was around round 30...pretty late/recent

cant believe this shit was over 10 years ago for me.
  • Yeah of course Fenrir/Fenris, Lum, Gravity, Source, and Zx are all known, even by me.

Okay here's some you may know, only going back maybe 30 rounds ago, remember xTEDDYx and BUTTSECKS?
  • Yeah of course Fenrir/Fenris, Lum, Gravity, Source, and Zx are all known, even by me.

Okay here's some you may know, only going back maybe 30 rounds ago, remember xTEDDYx and BUTTSECKS?
    Haha the infamous banner name

Supppwise buttsecks

Haha the infamous banner name

Supppwise buttsecks
    Lmao. Classic