Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot owner + Screenshots

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Haha lovsan and moonlight
    Aka point and blank trying to frame some one else
    They did this to me 10 years ago
    They want to secure top spot so frame hurricane

I myself don't really like cam newton and have told him that in the past and he knows we ain't friends however I do know he is legit .

Moonlight and lovsan are being these and should die.

Not surprised about what they are doing they are both rats.
    I'm not either Lovsan or Moonlight though, I'm not sure why you've spent the entire round claiming that

• I'm not either Lovsan or Moonlight though, I'm not sure why you've spent the entire round claiming that

You only have 55 post, you must be a fake alter ego!
    you must be lovsan or moonlight!!
  • Never new roi was xrox yet your rank 1 and 2
    I smell bull shit.
    You telling me rank 1 and 2 kingdoms are brand new on public forums

You honestly expect people to believe you.
    I new you were lovsan and moonlight first week when you messaged me.
    I don't care what happens in the round anyway .
  • Idk how I match with anyone because I have one account. One bsgid. I've never made another bsgid. Ever. Never cheated, always been against cheating. Someone obviously framed me, definitely one of you two, to legitimize you betraying me because I'm a threat to you finishing #1.
    I smell bull shit.

Zamerano is not lovsan XD XD XD, but this just shows how well your brain functions ;)
    I smell bull shit.

I've always been Blank, Lovsan or Moonlight never was.

I'm also not new, I just don't post on PFS. I've been around a long time
  • Idk how I match with anyone because I have one account. One bsgid. I've never made another bsgid. Ever. Never cheated, always been against cheating. Someone obviously framed me, definitely one of you two, to legitimize you betraying me because I'm a threat to you finishing #1.
    either you are not telling the truth, or you are using proxies/vpns (for some 'legit' reason)
    we did not need a reason to 'betray' you, if we wanted to hit you we could have done so days ago.
    Me disbanding the alliance should have been a clear indication i did not plan to work together anymore
  • I love how people try to justify the "If I wanted to hit you I would have" card.

We were in the same Alliance. He had no reason to think you would leave the alliance, suicide his power and use war bonus to hit him. Worst of all you act like it was some easy task, despite you needing what, a 40-50% bonus to hit him?

Pussy move is what it is. Funny how weeks ago you stated "people wanted to KT you because you abused war bonus". Now look who does it.
  • edited August 2017
    Zam please keep whining and threaning me in PMs.
  • edited August 2017
    I love how people try to justify the "If I wanted to hit you I would have" card.

We were in the same Alliance. He had no reason to think you would leave the alliance, suicide his power and use war bonus to hit him. Worst of all you act like it was some easy task, despite you needing what, a 40-50% bonus to hit him?

Pussy move is what it is. Funny how weeks ago you stated "people wanted to KT you because you abused war bonus". Now look who does it.
    unless your memory fails you, i also said i would not kt you for it because i think its legal.
    and yeh it was an easy task, blank only used 3/4 of his tfs, and i also had 25k to spare.

You need to learn some math my friend ;)

i was ganna 2 wl him again around now, till i noticed all you guys started to defending the bot owner instead of helping kill him

If you think it was hard to break, maybe you should sor him, he has 10% mil research (well maybe a little higher now ;)

ps i like how you target blank while i caught and posted him xD

• I love how people try to justify the "If I wanted to hit you I would have" card.

He was an easy break without powerless/war bonus....

Mission: Success
    (August 12, 06:25:21)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 547 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Name: Sir Caniac

Planets: 66,797
    Networth: 16,000,144
    Honor: 2,755
    Platinum: 4,777,003
    Power: 542,657
    Population: 196,117

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 67,606
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 99,000

Tanks: 275,418
    Tactical Fighters: 167,828
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

With 10% military research and zero shields..

I broke with 146k TF's, If He had no war bonus+power it still was only 185k break, I had 210k at the time. So Yes I'd call that an easy break.

• August 12, 06:26:21 Hurricane (1:6) Spy on Research The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Research Name Number of Points Percent
    Population Bonus 14,336,970 6%
    Power Bonus 8,396,864 14%
    Military Bonus 9,764,977 10%
    Money Bonus 81,355,329 41%
    Dragoons 60,803 100%
    Laser Dragoons 72,001 100%
    S.C.O.U.T.E.R. 15,001 100%
    Fusion Technology 30,035 100%
    Vesudian Core and AI Technology 500,001 100%
    Energy Core 50,008 100%
    Frequency Decryption Center 0 0%
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 4,567,340 1%
    Probe Amour 92,001 100%
    Fighters 150,001 100%
    Longevity 100,100 100%
  • edited August 2017
    I love how people try to justify the "If I wanted to hit you I would have" card.

I broke with 146k TF's, If He had no war bonus+power it still was only 185k break, I had 210k at the time. So Yes I'd call that an easy break.

So if you're blank, point is Moonie, Walls or ??? :P

So if you're blank, point is Moonie, Walls or ??? :P
    ???

• So wait, Zam is Blank?
  • So wait, Zam is Blank?
    That's what I said

Funny you should say this. Exactly what Rob did to me in a previous round.
    Didnt you farm kds that you made in the america round right out of newb? Or am I thinking about someone else?

• edited August 2017
    Haha lovsan and moonlight

I myself don't really like cam newton and have told him that in the past and he knows we ain't friends however I do know he is legit .

Viva is a cheater, and anyone he backs is probably one of his accounts, or someone he is blowing.
    Learn how to build a kd viva and u wont have to cheat. Try it out one round, just as a change of pace.
  • Haha lovsan and moonlight

Viva is a cheater, and anyone he backs is probably one of his accounts, or someone he is blowing.
    Learn how to build a kd viva and u wont have to cheat. Try it out one round, just as a change of pace.
    i like you :D
    either you are not telling the truth, or you are using proxies/vpns (for some 'legit' reason)
    we did not need a reason to 'betray' you, if we wanted to hit you we could have done so days ago.
    Me disbanding the alliance should have been a clear indication i did not plan to work together anymore
    I am not a computer person. I don't know how to proxy, multi, etc. You or your bitch friend edited a screen shot to legitimize taking me down. You did betray me. You think you're big and bad because you could attack me? I also could have hit you along with several people. Those same people (I'm talking about more than sped and zeus) were telling me to go after you before you come after me, but, for some dumb reason, I was loyal to you, thinking that you wouldn't do that, and sat back and let you get me first. I just find it funny how you thought you could fuck me over and get away with it, yet, both of you got fucked even worse. You're both little bitches who tried to use shady tactics to win and it didn't even come close to working out.

• And once again, I'll say, to be clear, I don't give a shit that you betrayed me. That means nothing to me. I was close to doing it to you since I, along with others, saw this coming eventually. It's the fact that one of you two edited a screen shot and claimed that I am a multi user to legitimize your moves in hopes that the rest of the alliance wouldn't kill you. That's straight pathetic. I don't know how I matched IP's with a multi ONE time. No clue how that works. But I have always had just ONE Bsgid. You find me matching once for one day, and declare me a multi user? No, it doesn't work like that. We all see through your bullshit, which is why the rest of the alliance is taking you two down.
  • edited August 2017
    the only people that are helping you are your cheater friends.
    and the people you threaten to help otherwise you kt/bot them after

plenty of people saw you match, so your 'excuse' of faked screenshot is also bs.

and unlike you, we do not care for rank, hence why i got in a war with olderguard knowing i would lose my #1 due to it. Its fun, final rank means nothing.

But i do not take kindly to getting multied the entire round, and when i find out who does it i will make sure they go down with me

+ my 8mil power also magically went down to 1.5mil power in 1tick, i really wonder how that happened?

edit: and you are so wrong about 1 thing, we knew we would die.
    we contacted several people upfront, (i found you matching 16h before posting it +-)
    and the question we asked was the following: do you want to finish the round, or have fun and die taking out the bot owner

Its also while we prepared from that moment on to disband all defence, to turn 100% offence.

• We sabo'd you. That's how your power went down. Is it not obvious? Sabo'ing 30% of your PP's, throw in the round bonus and power drops pretty fast.

• We sabo'd you. That's how your power went down. Is it not obvious? Sabo'ing 30% of your PP's, throw in the round bonus and power drops pretty fast.

lol nice try, your 10 sabos got me to -100k a tick, i had 8mil stored
    then suddenly in 1 tick i magically got 120 news in 30 seconds and i only had 1.5mil power left.

i have to say you guys have dedicated people, suiciding so many probes, and way more actives than i remember were in greatness
  • I'd love to see this 120 news in 30 seconds.
    I am not a computer person. I don't know how to proxy, multi, etc. You or your bitch friend edited a screen shot to legitimize taking me down. You did betray me. You think you're big and bad because you could attack me? I also could have hit you along with several people. Those same people (I'm talking about more than sped and zeus) were telling me to go after you before you come after me, but, for some dumb reason, I was loyal to you, thinking that you wouldn't do that, and sat back and let you get me first. I just find it funny how you thought you could fuck me over and get away with it, yet, both of you got fucked even worse. You're both little bitches who tried to use shady tactics to win and it didn't even come close to working out.

You could of hit me along with several others? Who are these people you speak of? Because why did they wait for me to get failed on for a day before they attacked?

I'm curious of these people that could of broke me? Like actually safely broke without a full 100% suicide
  • Wait you brag about being able to break Cam but needed war + powerless?

And now you're offended a statement was made that someone could break you, fair and square?

Lol.
  • edited August 2017
    Wait you brag about being able to break Cam but needed war + powerless?

And now you're offended a statement was made that someone could break you, fair and square?

Lol.

I'll copy/paste again

I chose war+powerless to lessen my losses and increase my gains

But Yeah I'd like to know who these people were that were able to break me, it surely wasn't you lol.