Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot owner + Screenshots

edited August 2017 in Game Talk
Hurricane 1:6 owns these hello bots

http://i.imgur.com/ZUksP7Q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LpdmFnO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uvUD1i3.jpg

I will keep it short, hurricane 1:6 matches clean35 1:20.
Clean35 1:20 matches g21hello7a2 1:12

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Why not post on your main account if you're going to accuse someone.

Also your pop is shit!
  • Lmfao that's my kd. Me, abbot owner? I wouldn't even begin to know how. It's clear that point and blank are the multi owners. Why do think I've been hiding with you all round? Now you're trying to blame it on me. Lmfao.
  • Why don't all the KD's match the 853?

Guarantee you I could spend 10 minutes logging into my KD via proxies from google and eventually get the 853 SKvIP.
  • Seriously, all you faggots had to do was do what you did and be done with it. You saw me as a threat to blank winning so you made a dick but logical move to fuck me over. But to declare me as a bot owner for an excuse is just pure laughable and idiotic.
  • Not to mention that those bots have been probing me 10+ times on a daily basis.
  • You match them, we do not. So you share with the bot owner or you are him.

You are also the only one left untouched by them, blank got 7 losses from multies, i got 3 losses. How many losses do you have to multies?
  • edited August 2017
    Why don't all the KD's match the 853?

Guarantee you I could spend 10 minutes logging into my KD via proxies from google and eventually get the 853 SKvIP.
    Lol, if that is really true then i might have made a mistake. But why would he need proxies if he plays legit?
    But i find it a lot more likely he just fckd up and is just the bot owner

You are also the only one left untouched by them, blank got 7 losses from multies, i got 3 losses. How many losses do you have to multies?

Mate i saw the 3 people who broke you they weren't bots. They suicide quit on your ass cos they saw how the round was going

Mate i saw the 3 people who broke you they weren't bots. They suicide quit on your ass cos they saw how the round was going
    'you saw the 3 people that broke me' i have 6 losses, 3 to multies 2 to dw ats, 1 to pyro

But how does this have anything to do with hurricane matching the bots?
  • I'd love to see news of these bots probing you 20x a day.
  • Haha lovsan and moonlight
    Aka point and blank trying to frame some one else
    They did this to me 10 years ago
    They want to secure top spot so frame hurricane

I myself don't really like cam newton and have told him that in the past and he knows we ain't friends however I do know he is legit .

Moonlight and lovsan are being these and should die.

Not surprised about what they are doing they are both rats.
    They will cover themselves and probes themselves they ain't daft
    They will cover themselves and probes themselves they ain't daft
    It's worth a shot at asking. If they can't post any news or try to post news after their accusation then it just adds to the fact that they own the bots.

• 10:22:06 xxxxxxxx (x:xx) point and blank did get multied but on the occasions the multied sent only 1 soldier and killed zero units

HALP GUIS I GOT MULTIED

'you saw the 3 people that broke me' i have 6 losses, 3 to multies 2 to dw ats, 1 to pyro

So 1st its 3 now its 6 soon its gonna be over 9000. Why would the multis stop at 3... they literally strip the def from a target by making a shit ton of small attacks. Once you get broke have no def left. So tell mecwhat they send 1 soldier at you and why did they stop after 3 attacks.
  • edited August 2017
    You match them, we do not. So you share with the bot owner or you are him.

So 1st its 3 now its 6 soon its gonna be over 9000. Why would the multis stop at 3... they literally strip the def from a target by making a shit ton of small attacks. Once you get broke have no def left. So tell mecwhat they send 1 soldier at you and why did they stop after 3 attacks.
    you need to learn how to read, it was pretty obvious i ment 3 by multies, since i also said blank got 7 by multies. which was correct, but you wanted to be a smartass
    10:22:06 xxxxxxxx (x:xx) point and blank did get multied but on the occasions the multied sent only 1 soldier and killed zero units

HALP GUIS I GOT MULTIED
    someone did get hit with 1 soldier each, but that wasnt either of us, i am 99% sure that was also hurricane (you should know, i think you posted it, didnt you?)

As for news:

August 10, 11:47:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a3 (1:10)
    August 10, 11:47:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a6 (1:11)
    August 10, 11:47:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a9 (1:13)
    August 10, 11:47:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a11 (1:13)
    August 10, 11:47:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a12 (2:17)
    August 10, 11:47:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a14 (2:6)
    August 10, 11:47:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a15 (2:16)
    August 10, 11:47:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a16 (2:14)
    August 10, 11:47:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a19 (2:16)
    August 10, 11:47:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida3 (2:11)
    August 10, 11:47:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida5 (2:6)
    August 10, 11:47:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida7 (2:19)
    August 10, 11:47:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida9 (2:10)
    August 10, 11:47:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida10 (2:13)
    August 10, 11:47:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida11 (2:17)
    August 10, 11:47:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello4avida12 (2:17)
    August 10, 11:47:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello5avida8 (2:1)
    August 10, 11:47:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello5avida9 (2:4)
    August 10, 11:47:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello5avida11 (2:5)
    August 10, 11:47:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g02hello5avida17 (2:2)
    August 10, 11:47:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g0hello13a9 (2:16)
    August 10, 11:47:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g0hello13a10 (2:19)
    August 10, 11:47:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g0hello13a1 (2:19)
    August 10, 11:47:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g0hello13a11 (2:19)
    August 10, 11:47:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g0hello13a13 (2:18)
    August 10, 11:47:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g0hello13a15 (2:9)
    August 10, 11:47:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 10, 11:47:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g21hello7a1 (1:6)

among others

PS: And i am not moonlight nor lovsan XD
  • but what i am wondering, are all of you 1 big circle jerking group?

Hurricane matches the bots, it's as simple as that

does he own them? probably, can i proof that? if matching a bot is not proof, then no...

Is it enough for me to believe it, and take revenge for all the shit he caused. Hell YES
  • Want me to post same new news? And hurricane and starbug or budweisher or s5 any others in top 10 who aren't you?

And again look at the targets to the multis have actually hit. Their def went bye bye why not yours?
  • Want me to post same new news? And hurricane and starbug or budweisher or s5 any others in top 10 who aren't you?

And again look at the targets to the multis have actually hit. Their def went bye bye why not yours?
    i was asked to post news, so i did.

But you are avoiding the fact, he matches the bots. He MATCHES

and i lost a ton of defence to them, i posted it in the hennessy alliance (or hennessy2)
    i lost 600-700k nw on 2 seperate occasions, both times when i was close to overtaking roi. hence why i suspected he owned them, and also messaged sped about this at the time.

• We'll just ask TMONSTA to compare your loggin IP to whoever your main is :)
  • You lost a ton of def? That 1 soldier musta been fkn chuck Norris

You been harping on roi all round yet he deleted and yet bots remain and now its hurricane.
    The bots take all the def nnot just a little. If you a target then you done
  • edited August 2017
    You lost a ton of def? That 1 soldier musta been fkn chuck Norris

You been harping on roi all round yet he deleted and yet bots remain and now its hurricane.
    It was hurricane (or roi) that got attacked with 1 soldier. Which is also the only aggresive action he had on him by multies the entire round

and you need to learn some math, if robs bots attacks you, you are dead. if hurricanes kds attack they take 700k nw +-

And yeh i was convinced it was roi, i openly said so. and i had no idea it was hurricane till i saw him match yesterday (i spoke to pussycat about this yesterday)

edit: can i also point out any sector with a ton of bots in them got their sl stolen several times.
    except..... 1.6 just a side note/thing
  • You're right, a lot of sectors did lose SL for a while, mine included.

Did 1:6 lose it? Probably not. All I know is these "coffeetea" bots are more recent than the "Goodbye" / "Hello" bots, so they probably weren't in 1:6 when it was going on.

What I do know is Cam and I have been in a chat since the start of the round and he wouldn't take SL away from me.
  • You're right, a lot of sectors did lose SL for a while, mine included.

Did 1:6 lose it? Probably not. All I know is these "coffeetea" bots are more recent than the "Goodbye" / "Hello" bots, so they probably weren't in 1:6 when it was going on.

What I do know is Cam and I have been in a chat since the start of the round and he wouldn't take SL away from me.

I can't really check, but not all bots seem to match eachother, no idea if they are all the same person. But cam does match with the hello bots (through that clean kd)

But If you believe that cam doesnt own these hello bots, can you also explain why he matches with them?
  • Point no one belive's you common
    You have made a new pf account to hide your identity that smells of bull cap
    Stop framing cam newton , it's actually pathetic.
  • You lost a ton of def? That 1 soldier musta been fkn chuck Norris

It was hurricane (or roi) that got attacked with 1 soldier. Which is also the only aggresive action he had on him by multies the entire round

and you need to learn some math, if robs bots attacks you, you are dead. if hurricanes kds attack they take 700k nw +-

And yeh i was convinced it was roi, i openly said so. and i had no idea it was hurricane till i saw him match yesterday (i spoke to pussycat about this yesterday)

edit: can i also point out any sector with a ton of bots in them got their sl stolen several times.
    except..... 1.6 just a side note/thing
    Please don't say it was Roi , roi is the most legit xROx player around and I am not having you darken his name .
    He deleted because you were trying to frame him like your doing to hurricane
    He has integrity so just deleted .
    Stop blacking romanian kingdoms names.

• they are probably all as legit as you :') :') :')

So how does my 'framing' make cam match the bots?

and its not relevant who i am, he matches, i do not.
  • It matters Alot who you are
    Because a claim of cheater form
    1- moonlight or 2 - lovsan doesn't stand as well as a neutral player claiming some one has cheated .
    It's me your talking to here
  • Also to be honest I don't give a shit what you do .
    I don't care enough about the game to care.
    I carnt say much about cam newton but for me he is a legit player , I don't get along with him but I know a legit player when I see one.

This only becomes my problem when you say RO owns multis when we don't ( you mentioned roi)
  • i had no idea roi was RO till you said so in your previous post btw.

and so because you claim i am moonlight or lovsan. that somehow makes cam matching with the bots not so much of a bigdeal?

i also said this to sped, my gut feeling is that roi owned them, just made a lot of sense with everything that happend (and how inactive they became after roi left)
    But cam matches them