Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK alternative

edited August 2017 in General
Hi, what happened to all the clones?

Surely they aren't all dead too?

Anyone remember there used to be one practically idenitical to SK, except it had a red UI and had additional units and planet types and sector/alliance politics/forums.

Can't remember what it was called. Was way better than what this $hit has become! But i'm going to assume that is dead now too.

Comments

• Clones always die as the administration don't have th cash required to premote the game and develop in into a 21st century game.
    A clone was only really going to get the player base from starkingdoms which is around 50-100 max players
    Many clones like gears of conquest died quiekly as they simply couldn't get the players and they subsequently lost intrest .
    The only reason sk still survives is because we have been playing this game since we were kids and we like to troll.

A new kid 13 or 14 logging onto this game now wouldn't play this game as there is so many better games out there like Travian etc etc
  • Empire Assault is around, just needs bean to get off his Rig and start a new round.
  • He quit because it was going nowhere.
  • I see.

anyone actually remember the red UI'd version i was talking about?

was EA a better UI than SK?
  • EA used the original sk design.
  • I see.

anyone actually remember the red UI'd version i was talking about?

was EA a better UI than SK?
    Galactic Odyssey i think it was called, it was Rocks clone

• GO had skins. one was red...
  • Raging Universe was also red. Very similar to GO/SK.
  • Came in to say Raging Universe as well.