Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Local Music

edited August 2017 in General
So, i suppose that most of us live in different sides of the world. And mainstream music mainly originates from unoriginal US.
With this knowledge, i would love us to share our local music with each other.
----

So i'll just drop in couple of youtube links here

- Local, but in english.

Comments

• last link was pretty good
  • edited August 2017
  • edited August 2017
    Above link is a pretty good (IMO) MF DOOM & Earl collab. Unknown song.

And here is the garbage that most in my age group listen to; just in case you wondered about the music that is currently corrupting American youth -

I admit the above songs bang when I am smashed at a party however.

And here is some hiphop trying to breakout of the mainstream shit:

• Poor American youth, if you have to endure such an awful music... it is just sad!
  • Well the majority of them are on copeous amounts of percocet and xanax and alcohol when listening, with 50 other people vibing out to it, so then it sounds good.

Listening at home, alone? Not for me.
  • Sounds like the crap kids around here listen to. They tell me about this good "rap" they listen to. I wont allow it to be played in my vehicle for more than 5 seconds.
  • Try hilltop hoods or bliss n eso.. thats some of the best hiphop Australia has to offer and def worth a listen.
  • - aussie hip hop
    - top song
    - awesome song
    - very sexy biatch
    - best aussie rap song
    - so very true
    - incredibly stereotype aussie
    - " same as above but seriously this band is legendary "
    - greatest aussie song
    - greatest aussie rock band
    " "
    - americans should watch

Watch this play list and be amazed
  • Above link is a pretty good (IMO) MF DOOM & Earl collab. Unknown song.

And here is the garbage that most in my age group listen to; just in case you wondered about the music that is currently corrupting American youth -

I admit the above songs bang when I am smashed at a party however.

And here is some hiphop trying to breakout of the mainstream shit:

Dont do drugs friend
  • edited August 2017
    Lol my music makes ppl feel uncomfortable... My playlist is literally named "Angry gym rat"

If it's not Rock and metal it's reggae... So either ppl think I worship Satan or I'm a stoner Rasta liberal haha
  • local band Nirvana. I'm sure you can find something on YouTube.
  • Lol my music makes ppl feel uncomfortable... My playlist is literally named "Angry gym rat"

If it's not Rock and metal it's reggae... So either ppl think I worship Satan or I'm a stoner Rasta liberal haha
    how do you work out to reggae

makes no sense mate
  • Now that is an interesting question :D!
  • Lol my music makes ppl feel uncomfortable... My playlist is literally named "Angry gym rat"

how do you work out to reggae

makes no sense mate
    I don't know... Gets me in my own mindset and I'm flowing! most important thing is to seriously just tune out all the goobers ego lifting or the dumb ass hoes talking about bullshit... My gym is full of dumbass's who are only there to socialize...