Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so if a barmaid is nice and wants you to go tonher place woth her...

edited August 2017 in General
But she in her late 50s but with a body of a woman half her age would you do it,??

If you were single that is...?

Comments

• just jack off hazza

I've had alot of sex, after the ego boost its not that different

invest in some moisturizer/lubey shit, treat yourself, and get on with your day
  • Moisturizer/lube??

Why do you need that stuff? Never seen the need for that...
  • edited August 2017
    Because a lot of guys are ruined by their parents, when they are born - circumcision is a nasty thing, that actually takes away males sensitivity. Those who are circumcised, do not have a skin, that moves to jack off, they use lube, so that they do not scratch their penis head all the time.

PS. Hazza, go and jack off. Why the fuck do you ask us, if we would fuck a woman in her late 50s. Afterall, if you think she is attractive, go and do it. The fact, that you didnt do it, and ask us questions about it, is just... weird.
  • Because a lot of guys are ruined by their parents, when they are born - circumcision is a nasty thing, that actually takes away males sensitivity. Those who are circumcised, do not have a skin, that moves to jack off, they use lube, so that they do not scratch their penis head all the time.

PS. Hazza, go and jack off. Why the fuck do you ask us, if we would fuck a woman in her late 50s. Afterall, if you think she is attractive, go and do it. The fact, that you didnt do it, and ask us questions about it, is just... weird.
    I for sure dont require lube or anything, its more of just to make it interesting
  • Mgross, I was circumsised in my teens. And have never hurt the head while jacking off.
  • Man you are so fucked up.
  • lol.

tips.
  • this is like watching a Special Needs group attending Health class in secondary school
  • what in the fuck am i reading right now
  • Mate, if the shit gets you hard stick your cock in it. If you feel the need to tell anyone about it, type up an email and send that shit to yourself. ;)
    Hazza may quite literally be a 40 year old autistic/partially retarded (and apparently circumcised) virgin.
    hazza next level shit man. hes finally letting it all out.
  • Because a lot of guys are ruined by their parents, when they are born - circumcision is a nasty thing, that actually takes away males sensitivity. Those who are circumcised, do not have a skin, that moves to jack off, they use lube, so that they do not scratch their penis head all the time.

I for sure dont require lube or anything, its more of just to make it interesting

If you want to make it interesting, sit on your hand until it feels "dead", then fuck it. This way, it feels as if someone else was jacking you off :D! :D :D :D
  • Mgross, how'd you know my nightly routine....?
  • To answer your question. Yes.
    Hazza may quite literally be a 40 year old autistic/partially retarded (and apparently circumcised) virgin.
    what in the fuck am i reading right now
    hazza next level shit man. hes finally letting it all out.

All gold
  • This is too much........
  • Take what you can get buddy.
  • Hazza, really???? U have warped my fragile mind!!!
  • classic hazza
  • classic hazza
    I think this is even a little much for classic hazza
  • Hazza, really???? U have warped my fragile mind!!!
    Hatetank is the best part of this thread.