Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

would you partake in a sex act with your friends fiancee ?

edited July 2017 in General
Do you have any friends, you would cheat on a fiancee with?

While I'm single myself, I have known this guy for 20+ years, and 12 years ago he met this girl, who i fancy big time.

I would love to make out (sorry to use a child's like term there) with her, while feeling her up. but I would never go any further than that.

Comments

• Do you have any friends, you would cheat on a fiancee with?

While I'm single myself, I have known this guy for 20+ years, and 12 years ago he met this girl, who i fancy big time.

I would love to make out (sorry to use a child's like term there) with her, while feeling her up. but I would never go any further than that.

if you do that... you might aswell go all the way..

but if he's a friend, then no you don't do that

• Any one who does this deserves to die in my eyes .
    You should never really go with another woman if she has a partner but if she doesn't and it's your friend then that is the lowest thing ever .

I am actually a bit annoyed that you even said this .
  • Do you have any friends, you would cheat on a fiancee with?

beta as fuck
  • I would never act on it. Even if they broke up and he gave me his express permission. And she was begging for me.
  • I would never act on it. Even if they broke up and he gave me his express permission. And she was begging for me.
    lmfao dont worry you will never have to face that situation
    I'd do it under those circumstances. but not the other.
  • Could always get drunk with them and see how the feel about sharing lol. could be the start of a great poly relationship lol
  • Seriously Hazza.... This is the stuff your asking people? Take some mental pictures, add em to the spank bank and move on.

PS: She's blowing your buddy right now...
  • probably thinking about hazza. could be in it but he stuck in the friend zone.

haha

kidding
  • edited July 2017
    No don't
  • Depends on how good of a friend. Good friend you see all the time, stay away. Occasional friend that you don't really care about, fuck her brains out.
  • To have sex with a woman, who has a guy? Why not, afterall, it's not the guys fault, that his wife is a slut, so you are doing him a favor by helping him out - sooner or later, the guy will find out of adultery and the couple wont be a couple anymore. It's a favor really.

To have sex with your friends wife? HELL NO!
    You deserve to be beaten up! Even, if previous text might be true, you would still be backstabbing your friend.
    Also, Do not tell your friend, even if she had come on to you.
    Friend doesn't always believe what you say, and, there is a risk, that you will loose your friend by telling him his wife is a slut. Even if you wont act on it, he will still believe his wife more than he does you ( afterall, refused woman will lie, that you came on to her, and will lie to make it even worse :)! )

And there is always what Scars said, if it is an occasional friend, that you want to get rid of... just fuck her brains out :D!
  • Please read the post again...
  • Please read the post again...
    How many girls have you actually had sex with ? Be honest ?

• edited July 2017
    Why, you to loan my little black book?
  • What ?
  • damn and i thought i was crazy, this is next level shit mixed in with some autism.
  • damn and i thought i was crazy, this is next level shit mixed in with some autism.
    you are. it is.

wanna touch tips?
  • bunch of cucks!
  • bunch of cucks!
    That awkward moment someone whos been in the community for years finally sees a fucked up reason enough to post something

Post 1, nice elva
  • Thanks i felt it was warranted
  • No... You're a sh*t friend for even posting and asking.. it's one thing to think about it for a second, but youre discussing it with a bunch of random ppl. Just no...
  • No... You're a sh*t friend for even posting and asking.. it's one thing to think about it for a second, but youre discussing it with a bunch of random ppl. Just no...

Hahaha yeah hazza this is how you get punched in the face
  • They know... She loves that I fancy her...
    And the hot cougar at the grocery store loves that I stare at her tits, what's your point?
    Its the attention you're giving her, not so much yourself.