Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Bot Owner

edited July 2017 in General
Who do we think is responsible for these new bots and kds taking over sectors?

Someone in the top or someone with too much time on their hands.

Comments

• maybe it's you. with this tactic to direct people elsewhere! sneaky. clever.

well played sir
  • Appears like the new ones are aggressive as well...
  • I bet it's BotD
  • Stephamuk
  • Fepo...lol havent heard that name in awhile
  • We just gonna ignore Red Queen farming 1688 land from Killing Tank at the EXACT SAME TIME as the bots multi rape him?

• Wow, that seems a little suspect...
  • very suspect...
  • As I told Point already I was watching him as soon his land droped a bit to 9k I hit him.
    If that happend seconds before by bots or someone else I did not know who hit in that moment.
    It was near the tick where i was online and watching close.
    Also it really farming ? I can hit 1500 land by 3 hits on 3 bots.
    If you guys really belief I would own bots do it.
    I tell you I don't but of course can not prove it as you can not prove the opposite.

If you want to KT me for it this round you have to do it the hard way I won't give up this round easy by popkill myself.
  • https://ibb.co/kEnrn5
    3 minutes between my and the first bot hit if you look close there.
    I did know he was freeland as his sok was posted.
    All expected he hit the first guy who hit him.
    Of course I tryed not to hit first and watched him.
  • https://ibb.co/kEnrn5
    All expected he hit the first guy who hit him.
    Of course I tryed not to hit first and watched him.
    We both know you never had any risk of getting hit by him ;)

• edited July 2017
    I am with Roi on this one , the bots were going to finish him off so it was just about looking at when their wls landed and due to their activity you new they would attack as soon as their wls returned ( as they risked being killed by Rob bots )
    Roi was the only one who could have defended successfully against rolling tank so he had less risk

At worse he would get 1700 free land and a fail

I think rolling tank was always going to attack point 1.15 as he is Belived to be the bot owner
    I belive this also
    I belive point to be moonlight
    Moonlight is a known cheater and has ran bots and multis before even in my alliances in the past .

I think Alot of people are envious of Roi as a player
    He's a neutral legit player who is Alot better than them ( mainly due to activity )

I will support roi on this matter.
  • edited July 2017
    I am with Roi on this one , the bots were going to finish him off so it was just about looking at when their wls landed and due to their activity you new they would attack as soon as their wls returned ( as they risked being killed by Rob bots )
    Roi was the only one who could have defended successfully against rolling tank so he had less risk

I think rolling tank was always going to attack point 1.15 as he is Belived to be the bot owner
    I belive this also
    Moonlight is a known cheater and has ran bots and multis before even in my alliances in the past .

He's a neutral legit player who is Alot better than them ( mainly due to activity )

roi could not have defended against him btw, but apart from that.

a bit of a flawed logic here my friend.
    1. i never ran bots, i don't nor ever had a bot.
    2. Last 30 rounds i only had multies once, which was when xltx botted me and fckd up with their bsgids/passwords. and i took over their kds to use them on themself (some might remember that)
    3. if these were mine you would have died a long time ago (you don't think you can hide from me, do you?)

edit:
    the last 10 rounds you accused me every round. and every round i exposed you as a multi instead. kinda funny isn't it?
  • As I told Point already I was watching him as soon his land droped a bit to 9k I hit him.
    If that happend seconds before by bots or someone else I did not know who hit in that moment.
    It was near the tick where i was online and watching close.
    Also it really farming ? I can hit 1500 land by 3 hits on 3 bots.
    If you guys really belief I would own bots do it.
    I tell you I don't but of course can not prove it as you can not prove the opposite.

If you want to KT me for it this round you have to do it the hard way I won't give up this round easy by popkill myself.
    Sure you could hit 3 bots and get the same land, but you would actually have to send troops out and lose some in battle. You got 3 hits in for very little military.

I just find it funny that you were "watching his land".

"Hey, this guy is getting multi'd! Let me watch to see when they start breaking so I can get in on the fun!"

Call it cheating or not, but I definitely call it a pussy move to purposely hit someone who is being attacked by multis.
  • I am with Roi on this one , the bots were going to finish him off so it was just about looking at when their wls landed and due to their activity you new they would attack as soon as their wls returned ( as they risked being killed by Rob bots )

I belive this also

roi could not have defended against him btw, but apart from that.

a bit of a flawed logic here my friend.
    1. i never ran bots, i don't nor ever had a bot.
    2. Last 30 rounds i only had multies once, which was when xltx botted me and fckd up with their bsgids/passwords. and i took over their kds to use them on themself (some might remember that)
    3. if these were mine you would have died a long time ago (you don't think you can hide from me, do you?)

edit:
    the last 10 rounds you accused me every round. and every round i exposed you as a multi instead. kinda funny isn't it?
    And here again I ask you why you want to know I could not defend against him ?
    I saw 200k goons in his last sok.
    And this are my 3 days NEWs No one besides the bot owner can know my Sok or Som because noone else did take it the last 5 or more days.
    And he did it regualary all 2 days.
    Previous Kingdom News (3 days)
    July 21, 11:11:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Bum Boom (1:1)
    July 21, 11:35:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g3hello0a2 (1:19)
    July 21, 11:35:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g3hello0a2 (1:19)
    July 21, 11:35:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g3hello0a2 (1:19)
    July 21, 11:35:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 23, 18:08:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was g6fhello0a9 (1:8)
    July 23, 18:08:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
  • Moonlight let's get this this right .
    I have a bad name because of you and lovsan
    To those who don't know
    Around 10 year ago moonlight , lovsan , k2 and kitty were in my alliance we got into war in which I was the AL
    Moonlight started mopping up the kts and I got framed for it .
    I got killed and moonlight and the rest whored the round out as usual.

There is a reason why people are suiciding on point.
    That reason is because he is the multi owner
    Every one can't be wrong .
  • The only thing Roi is guilty of is a little whoring and we have all done that.
  • edited July 2017
    Moonlight let's get this this right .
    To those who don't know
    Around 10 year ago moonlight , lovsan , k2 and kitty were in my alliance we got into war in which I was the AL

no one gave you a bad rep, you weren't framed, you always cheated but suk even at that, so you get caught.

and you got a bad rep these days because the last 10 times i played i caught you multing/matching with multies

and roi, you claim you could stop 210k goons on a dw sl + war bonus, as a vi?
    i seriously doubt it
    + as far as i know you are the only one left untouched by all multies and bots this round, while the rest has taken a pounding.
    i can say you don't match ips with them, but no one else does either, so that doesn't say much eitherway

edit: + viva, you know i only ever finished 1 round, the rest i got killed because i dislike whoring.

• Cut the bullshit.

Had anyone outside Hennessy gotten those hits they'd be KT'd for farming a botted KD.
  • I agree.
  • Moonlight let's get this this right .
    To those who don't know

no one gave you a bad rep, you weren't framed, you always cheated but suk even at that, so you get caught.

and you got a bad rep these days because the last 10 times i played i caught you multing/matching with multies

and roi, you claim you could stop 210k goons on a dw sl + war bonus, as a vi?
    i seriously doubt it
    + as far as i know you are the only one left untouched by all multies and bots this round, while the rest has taken a pounding.
    i can say you don't match ips with them, but no one else does either, so that doesn't say much eitherway

edit: + viva, you know i only ever finished 1 round, the rest i got killed because i dislike whoring.

If you speak of the early multies you are wrong I was touched too.
    I think i also posted it in AFs before it was remade.
    Those guys also suicided on me one wave.

Previous Kingdom News (3 days)
    July 4, 08:12:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 5, 17:09:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 6, 08:07:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 6, 11:20:47 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 12 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:20:50 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 11 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:20:52 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 11 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:20:54 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:20:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 10 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:20:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 9 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:21:00 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 9 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    July 6, 11:23:35 Forces from T T Audi (2:4) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 40 soldiers, 196 laser troopers, 73 laser dragoons, and 309 tanks.
    July 6, 11:26:01 Forces from Nikita (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 23 soldiers, 106 laser troopers, 44 laser dragoons, and 167 tanks.
    July 6, 11:28:08 Forces from Red Hot Chili Soup (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 38 soldiers, 146 laser troopers, 64 laser dragoons, and 239 tanks.
    July 6, 11:29:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 6, 11:30:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Midas Touch (1:16)
    July 6, 11:30:05 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned.
    July 6, 11:30:08 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned.
    July 6, 11:30:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Midas Touch (1:16)
    July 6, 11:30:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Midas Touch (1:16)
    July 6, 11:30:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Midas Touch (1:16)
    July 6, 11:30:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Midas Touch (1:16)
    July 6, 11:30:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 12 of our residences were burned.
    July 6, 11:30:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 119,590 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    July 6, 11:31:38 Forces from Midas Touch (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 26 soldiers, 113 laser troopers, 42 laser dragoons, and 147 tanks.
  • The 1 soldier wave?
  • roi is a whore not a cheat

I called him coming out on top the day I died lol, this game is so predictable
  • Easy to be at the top when anyone who can break you just happens to be botted, and you farm them afterwards.
  • As I said before I have nothing to do with it.
    Most sad thing in SK is you always get accused of things you not do.
    And many see oh oh hes top he cheats.
    Bla bla.
  • edited July 2017
    I never said you cheated.

I pointed out the fact you farmed a KD who you KNEW (and admitted to) was being killed by bots. That is 100% free land you wouldn't have had otherwise. Sure, you could of hit 3 bots but that would have cost you military to hit.

Hitting a suicider 3x is generally reason enough to KT, but hitting a KD who was raped by bots is 10x as worse and more than enough reason to kill you.

If you weren't in Hennessy you'd be a KT. End of story.
  • I never said you cheated.

I pointed out the fact you farmed a KD who you KNEW (and admitted to) was being killed by bots. That is 100% free land you wouldn't have had otherwise. Sure, you could of hit 3 bots but that would have cost you military to hit.

Hitting a suicider 3x is generally reason enough to KT, but hitting a KD who was raped by bots is 10x as worse and more than enough reason to kill you.

If you weren't in Hennessy you'd be a KT. End of story.