Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FW Resi va SMs

edited July 2017 in General
I was told going high Resi, and low SMs is better than equal mix if Resi/SMs.

With this in mind, I currently have 43% resi and 4% SMs with 110k pop and 325k income.

Would dropping my resi to 35% and increasing SMs to 12% increase my income or reduce it?

I have longevity and maxed pop/income bonus.

Comments

• power bonus -50% means you want to have minimal pop only for military drafting needs because pop sucks so much additional power
  • Which is your KD I'll help you out.
  • if you can power it why not. plenty of troops and money. I tried all pop income last round. it's bad for being kt cuz you're so dependent on the population for everything.
  • I was told going high Resi, and low SMs is better than equal mix if Resi/SMs.

With this in mind, I currently have 43% resi and 4% SMs with 110k pop and 325k income.

Would dropping my resi to 35% and increasing SMs to 12% increase my income or reduce it?

I have longevity and maxed pop/income bonus.
    I thought you knew everything.
  • Turns out, I was right.
  • if you can power it why not. plenty of troops and money. I tried all pop income last round. it's bad for being kt cuz you're so dependent on the population for everything.
    it costs more land to power it, pop is inefficient and makes your kd utterly fuckable in a kt with a few arsons
  • learned that the hard way. ..
    it costs more land to power it, pop is inefficient and makes your kd utterly fuckable in a kt with a few arsons
    But if you don't get kt'd, makes for a decent KD.
  • Explains why FW are great mid-late round powerhouses.
  • Lol
    That's why there are tons of fw in the top 10.
    not in the round of power being fucked

is anyone here actually reading what I'm telling them?
  • Lol
    That's why there are tons of fw in the top 10.
    as hardly anyone choose it...
    not in the round of power being fucked

is anyone here actually reading what I'm telling them?
    I didn't say it was a bright idea to do it this round. I guess neither one of us read the bullshit that comes out of the other's mouth.
  • Just do the 100% TC strat; free tanks all day.