Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New set of box

edited July 2017 in Game Talk
How wonderful,
The only purpose for them was to get in my sector for changing sl again.
You really need to slow me down that badly?
Be a sportsman and change it back.
Thanks

Comments

• I can smell their fear.

After Rob wiped the ones out in my sector, they recreated and landed 2 more to force no one to have SL in my sector. Then they created more and landed 2 to take SL back, change taxes to 0 and bought sector cloning (which I'm ok with).
  • Pretty sure you ip matched Stajno and have been exploiting war bonus. Something I never did outside of real war.
  • Bots ofc - dang auto correct :)

Well i thought the issue is solved.
    Also war abuse - i made it clear i m not doing it and i did not once touch active kd from either side.
    Yesterday was only time i attacked bots with war bonus cuz it seemed to me common.
    Seriously i m trying my best and its still not 'good' enough..

• Some in my alliance have done it too, I'm not responsible for you losing SL, but it is a common tactic and a way to troll others. Nobody needs to do this to catch you, you are not running away with the round. They are trolling you.
  • What about me? WHAT DID I DO?
  • You should know people like to troll Sped. I even messaged you to say id stay away from you because of that situation. Didn't even have the courtesy to reply bitch. lol
  • I saw it, I've been away the last 2 weeks for bball and mainly checking SK on my phone and iPad. I think I read it while walking back to residence from lunch.
  • I saw it, I've been away the last 2 weeks for bball and mainly checking SK on my phone and iPad. I think I read it while walking back to residence from lunch.
    I also never rolled you due to multies fyi

• Cade did.........
  • I hit you after about two had done something to you. I wasn't aware of it.
  • Yeah right :)
    Bots take off sl, one tick later guess who grabs again, with the exact same procedure as the 1st grab
    Plus having your probe farm getting the soms, 2 min later your hit

Your ppl told me that is cheating?

I dont know what to say to such a wannabe player
    I respected your war and didnt hit 3times when i could and you had 15k def with 8k land

Its low, a sneaky bastard action
    Fap yourself to it

And your whole team backing up this kind of sh1t

• Yeah right :)
    Bots take off sl, one tick later guess who grabs again, with the exact same procedure as the 1st grab

I dont know what to say to such a wannabe player
    I respected your war and didnt hit 3times when i could and you had 15k def with 8k land

Its low, a sneaky bastard action
    Fap yourself to it

And your whole team backing up this kind of sh1t

Barry had 20k goons left over, he didnt need the bots to remove your SL. Totally happenstance

No probe farm got your SOM, an alliancemate did. I know this because I'm still in the chat with them.

• edited July 2017

except you made this topic yesterday + barri had like 40k goons to spare xD

and in your case it was cheating because you matched ip with the damn kd. still dont get why you are still alive and they aren't kting you for it
  • Cyka blyat, you guys tried even harder to get in my sector!
    That happened TODAY
    So dont twist everything how it fits you

Its ok summer comes ;)

But i will learn from this! Mark my words and they are never empty!
    I dont need to place a pathetic job offer at freelancer
  • More multies in my sector.
  • nice to see you stajno, been long time :)
  • :) same here..
    Hell yeah, oppressed my passion :D

Got my aim again if anyone wants to catch me up
  • Discord is much better then aim
  • I didnt need you to lose SL to hit you first of all. I got the SoK once from an alliance mate three ticks before and again from a group mate that Im in a chat with. I hit you again because you ip matched with that 2:8 kd, you war abused, you hit the bot. You moan and accused me before, so it was a pleasure to do it again.
  • nobody online in my aim :( where do you peeps chat nowdays?