Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more multies, owner: War is coming (2:10)

edited July 2017 in Game Talk
more multies, owner: War is coming (2:10)

Long story short, War is coming (2:10) had his sl taken by bots so he made multies to take sl back.
cheating but no one will whine about that much (he admitted it was him) +- 30 of those kds were made.

now i just found another kd/probe farm (WeidmannsHEIL (2:8)) match with his multies
That kd has been around since round start, so in short War is coming (2:10) has atleast had 1 multi since round start

TLDR: War is coming (2:10) admitted to making Dinamo (2:10) I am so xtrmly wet (2:10). and they match a probe farm now (WeidmannsHEIL (2:8))

WeidmannsHEIL (2:8)

Kingdom Logo

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 812-F1-02-4B - July 14, 13:56:19

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 812-A1-9C-1E
IPvSK2: 812-F1-02-4B
IPvSK2: 756-B3-93-01 <---- Ip Matching
IPvSK2: 725-D7-32-09

Dinamo (2:10)

Kingdom Logo

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 756-B3-93-01 - More than 3 hours ago.

IPvSK2: 777-3A-99-23

I am so xtrmly wet (2:10)

Kingdom Logo

Last Login:

WeHaveSadLifes (2:18)

Kingdom Logo

Last Login:

Comments

• stop exposing my kds damit!
  • i actually have 10 more kds that are cheating but i cant 'proof' it. since they did both have 1 ip but not at the same point in time.

war is coming and weid both actually had the ip 926-0B-20-0E
    at some point (not at the same time), which is why i started looking for more

1 More kd is linked to war is coming but i cant 'proof' is:
    Darth Roast (1:16)

he matches: Justice 4 SK (2:11)
    justices matches: Dinamo (2:10)
    who matches:WeidmannsHEIL (2:8)
    who matched War is coming (2:10)

Pretty long chain, and some/most dont even have the matching ips anymore (but my database does not lie)

other kds that match/matched during the last week are:
    Starbug (1:6) with Ranga (1:19)
    Budweisher (1:16) with Five Guys (1:15)

• Looks like all the top 15 have multis...
  • That 2:8 VI was dodgy, always probing my sectormates and myself. If War was his main it makes sense how frequently he was doing it to keep tabs.

What is the verdict Rob?
  • weidmanss heil was the kd I hit which immediately triggered the bots to kill me (Herald)
  • Looks like all the top 15 have multis...
    Not me!
  • Can someone teach how to do 4+ kingdoms at once.... And no have up match..
  • Create 4 accounts, with the same password. Then log into them only at uneven minutes. If you login at even times. You will match my friend.
  • Create 4 accounts, with the same password. Then log into them only at uneven minutes. If you login at even times. You will match my friend.
    He will probably try this, which I guess is what makes it funny.
  • No, would have same IP...
    Create 4 accounts, with the same password. Then log into them only at uneven minutes. If you login at even times. You will match my friend.
  • war is trying to say something:
    AIM Address: Moonlight just post what i wrote you

but i have not received anything XD
  • Hello there,

Unfortunately after so many years, i m here in pfs under such circumstances.
    @moon - i was asuming you are the kd writing me...

I m aware that the 15-20 active/top players know each other very good. There might be teams, uas whatever.

After the 3rd set of bots suiciding on me its clear its not about cheating here.
    I returned to sk with a friend who is unfortunately not so active. I was trying to bring all austrian & croatian player back for one round.

Its true i was talking about the kds to get sl back. But fact is i didnt create them.
    Its true i might have matching ips with bashtunistan since we both live in vienna and chill at each other places.
    I m pretty sure back in the days it wasnt cheating when friend and other sk players share soks/soms and i hope its still like that.
    In the case of the order/ask for getting me sl i m guilty. Since i cared more for enhancements and my development then he did.
    Honestly i didnt even care matching with him, having one kd and just building up knowing i dont do anything to be acused of.

I felt obliged to give you here some answer, so you know there is an unknown neutral side here in sk. And we players from these countries were always proud to bring our kds cheatfree through the game, not like lithuanians or romanians ;)

I was here for nostalgic reasons, the black screen calms me down :D
    I ve a 55-60h week, 100% of the time mobile, but not for long anymore.

Anyone being 2017 or 2018 in south america or asia catch me up :)

Have the bestest weekend!

Lol
    Is that why you messaged on Facebook
    Why would you want to cheat it's not cool.
  • @ stanjo

When a kingdoms is accused of being a multi and give a storey it doesn't help when people see you have only 1 post to your name

This actually looks worse now

No new player would be who has took years and years out would be a good as a player as you are ( i would say good, not very good)

My hunch is you have another public forum account and we would all recognise that account name.

This is a stunt I think we've all pulled at some point. ( not me obviously)
    But people like chef greg and other cheaters like.meadows
  • @ stanjo

When a kingdoms is accused of being a multi and give a storey it doesn't help when people see you have only 1 post to your name

This actually looks worse now

No new player would be who has took years and years out would be a good as a player as you are ( i would say good, not very good)

My hunch is you have another public forum account and we would all recognise that account name.

This is a stunt I think we've all pulled at some point. ( not me obviously)
    But people like chef greg and other cheaters like.meadows
    Lol
    Is that why you messaged on Facebook
    Why would you want to cheat it's not cool.
    I don't want to cheat, wondering how people do it.
  • hm i guess it is really a problem to you if someone returns.

Everyone of you knows exactly that there is absolutely no connection to me.
    Feel free to check me out on FB (gazda) - mail and aim there: stajno! i m friends with fepo there btw. and marcy (jose), and qman croatia, and dobrota... !

Goddamnit- my AIM was for 4 years Stajno and so was my pf name.
    I read there was a forum breakdown, and my last game was before that.

Why i am "good" ..?
    Cyborg was my teacher .. and tf rush is the only thing i can do good
  • i have to defend also my building kinda, since i started 30h late,
    and have constant news since the start.

for having barely help by anyone and having no bots, scanner and whatever exists i think i m doing quite good out there!
  • Ask chief greg or meadows
  • I will ask debrota and Marci if they know u as they are my friends also.

But to be honest it doesn't bother me at all I couldn't give a fuck about much on this game at all
    I was just implying a 1 post public forum account doesn't seem great.
  • yeah go ahead..
    same with bashtunistan, he will have also just one post, but you can ask marci, he knows about the crazy viennese/persian guy :)
    i was in his alliance twice, its somewhere in the scores - like his old aim Bashtunistan

stop the bots on me make it a fair competition! whoever is behind this!
    look at me as the ying and yang here..
    I m on neither side, you can be grabbed by me, and i can be also grabbed by you..
    If i get soms/soks fine! But i check for myself before i attack. Going after nobody, just making my army and pushing some tfs.

But this bot suicides, massive sabos at 2K land, makes it just lame.
    On the other hand i look at the scores and see the tops barely suffering.

So whos privileged here? and who is just having fun for the sake of the game
  • and what is your connection with Darth Roast (1:16)?
    there is a ip link chain to your kd
  • No connection at all!
    100000% a mistake.
    I signed up when game already started, sent mail to bash to sgin up too.
    Landed in gal2 same as my friend.
    As far as i know all the kds made 3 days ago landed in gal2 too.
    No connection to gal1 at all!
  • its indirect, but the multies you made/got made for sl that match ip weid.
    a few of them match Justice 4 SK (2:11), who in turn matches Darth Roast (1:16)

my database does not lie.

and
    "@moon - i was asuming you are the kd writing me..."
    i have never send you a message ingame, so wasn't me
  • edited July 2017
    Rob, make it rain...

and
    I would question it a little bit. You did say I matched with someone which would be impossible unless it's that 0.0000001% chance that is always talked about of it actually being random.

and
    I would question it a little bit. You did say I matched with someone which would be impossible unless it's that 0.0000001% chance that is always talked about of it actually being random.
    what kd?
  • Careless & Cooper Creek
    you two are friends right?

ever consider that maybe he logged into your stuff from old info, rather than vice versa?

i double checked it. (i wrote a new script in my excel to make it easier to search stuff)
    but it seems my excel is correct, original raw/data file also shows the match