Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team Ron vs Viva and Company

Comments

• Weird though that the multis stole SL in a bunch of sectors, but never took 1:8 SL from Viva (and a bunch of them landed there).

Thats why we chose Bertrand (whoever the fucker is) bc the hello multies stole SL from a lot of sectors but not his and still they attacked ppl outside Hennessy...

@ Barricade... When have I been in a super stacked alliance? I purposely avoid those situations and the one rd I was in one since my return I wasn't the SL and didnt support it at all.. also I NEVER EVER EVER hit ANY one if you after you were multied or botted! Never once have I stooped that low!!!

As far as your viva bot owner reference you're trying to think logically when that is far from the mentality of how multies work... how many times were you multied and then they bragged about killing you? Had Kes joined UFC and your cunt alliance warred us and whooped our asses then at least it was fun and we lost... This is fucking pathetic and you are basically supporting it atm lol... Like I said simple miscommunication with you this rd so lesson learned and my fault
  • I'm in Fort Myers every day homies.
    WTF dude I was just down there my best friend and her fiance live there! I'll have to pm you my number for my next visit!

@Dubz fuck yeah we hit our limit in less than 2 hours... Water is amazing atm
  • I'm in Fort Myers every day homies.
    WTF dude I was just down there my best friend and her fiance live there! I'll have to pm you my number for my next visit!

@Dubz fuck yeah we hit our limit in less than 2 hours... Water is amazing atm
    Nice bro!!!
  • Bots are not mine I have never owned bots every one know that
    Manual multi possible but never a bot army what mops targets up
    However
    I don't have the knowledge to do it for one and secondly I have a full time.job with a family
    Logging onto bots and making them

About loosing sl Mmmmm you have me mistaken for some one else

I see alot of sector leaders who's had sl all round.

To be honest main name is trash and is tainted so I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not
    It really doesn't bother me

You flip burgers for a living maybe that should concern you more than bots.

Was I happy the bots finished you off
    Mmmmmmmm yes and know

I was happy because I wanted to see you moan

But I was sad because we put the ground work in to bring you down even so it was a terrible built kingdom

I was asleep at the time.Anyway,

Again I couldn't give a flying fuck if you believe me or any one for that matter
    I honestly couldn't really care less

It doesn't bother me at all

I know the truth and the truth is I have never ran a bot army
  • Well Sorry Moon for saying it out with no proof, just a gut feeling. Easily wrong.

I think I was right in guessing your kd. But goodjob on matching the ips.

• I was happy because I wanted to see you moan

Uh..... you what?
  • Ahhh yes I'd be upset but I'm busy making the krusty krab secret sauce recipe and playing with my sausage. .. I'd send pics but your wife gets mad when you're touching yourself while stalking my fb! Btw tell her I said hello

• I was happy because I wanted to see you moan

Uh..... you what?
    Basically he wants to hide in the closet and be the cuckold... I think his uncle touched his no no spots when he was a kid and is embarrassed bc he liked it
  • How about next round you both reveal to me. And I will monitor you both :)

Game on!

Game on!
    You know that won't happen. Everyone is always scared to show who they are.
  • Wow. Just wow.

I managed to get SL back for 8 hours or so and new multies were created to take it away. Right now it's a 2-2 tie so I at least managed to get taxes set to 5.

I must say I feel honoured that someone is taking this much time out of their day to fuck with me.

Game on!
    You know that won't happen. Everyone is always scared to show who they are.

I've done that before but I just get multied to death it's pointless to add my logo on
    Even at any point

Game on!
    Sure thing barri, bc you're the only dude I confided in and 7 min later Bertrand is calling me Gregory and saying my messages turn him on :)>-
  • Lol come on bloody pathetic

July 16, 03:59:36Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaa9 (2:4) and wasvictorious.July 16, 03:59:37Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaa14 (2:5) and wasvictorious.July 16, 03:59:37Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaab8 (2:3) and wasvictorious.July 16, 03:59:38Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaab9 (2:2) and wasvictorious.July 16, 03:59:39Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaac8 (2:5) and wasvictorious.July 16, 03:59:39Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaac6 (2:1) and wasvictorious.July 16, 03:59:40Our kingdom Antons Key (2:16) bravely defended against hellosoisjdhfaac11 (2:4) and wasvictorious.
  • I find it odd that they didn't send out all their goons. Perhaps 2ndC is trying to make it seem like they don't own the multies by attacking their own kds

Mission: Success
    (July 16, 04:19:00)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 280 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (5) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 386 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 889 370 371 371 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0

• Seriously Sped cop on.. That's utter bile...

• Pathetic
  • Well, that is fucking odd isnt it haha
  • Seems to me some one wants the war to end and have pulled the multi card

Or no war must end because multi's are involved

Me and barri both have a good idea who they belong too.
  • KesKes
    edited July 2017
    Oh look Huey and Dewey just arrived...

@Sped bit unusual you som them no?
  • Wait! Did I just see a 2ndC reference? WOOOO!
  • edited July 2017
    I find it odd that they didn't send out all their goons. Perhaps 2ndC is trying to make it seem like they don't own the multies by attacking their own kds

Mission: Success
    (July 16, 04:19:00)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 280 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (5) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 386 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 889 370 371 371 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0

That's fucking horseshit and you know it... funny you say that about us bc Barricade said same thing about you and war... we don't own the multies, the multies mopped up heroic and myself yet not one of vivas crew... makes sense sure... fucking retards you guys are
  • Oh good memory
  • Wait! Did I just see a 2ndC reference? WOOOO!
  • Seems to me some one wants the war to end and have pulled the multi card

Or no war must end because multi's are involved

Me and barri both have a good idea who they belong too.
    I didn't hear him give up. Just pointed out that multis are doing the dirty work.
  • Oh good memory
    I care not for these faggot filled little political games... Its blatant you want to side with Viva for whatever reason so be it..

My memory is impeccable... Like when you tried snobbing up and saying its pathetic I or anyone get upset about this game yet the SS of you gettin so pissy at TJ for inner alliance hitting when Cam just threw sector 6 into a hostile enemy alliance... tad bit of Hypocrisy??? Cam wants to finish out the rd I am sure and last rd has a lot to do with this rds decisions so good for him, I hope he shits on everyone in scores tbh...
  • An intra hit isnt normal, and I stated so when it was done to Bud 1:16, not just myself...right?

What makes you think I sided with Viva? We just so happened to both be DW or be in the same alliance and plan some hits together. Oh yeah fuck buddies.

How about you were planning to tell Rob my location? Shitty much?
  • An intra hit isnt normal, and I stated so when it was done to Bud 1:16, not just myself...right?

What makes you think I sided with Viva? We just so happened to both be DW or be in the same alliance and plan some hits together. Oh yeah fuck buddies.

Yeah that one was pretty sad Greg

crying to Rob to kill a fair player enemy is a new low, whether or not you realize it as such
  • Why is that unusual? I sommed the last guy on your list of fails.

I've been gone for a while... is it bad if Rob knows your location?