Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team Ron vs Viva and Company

edited July 2017 in General
Haha what's going on here? Who's cheating, who got booty hurt??

Comments

• July 13th is my grandmothers birthday.
  • I assume one of them was Bertrand?
  • Viva got cock slapped by me n Q and he couldnt do anything about it... So Barri had to swoop in and help out ole pussy RO over there just so Viva could retaliate.. and he still had to make me PL! HAHAHA

• 1. Who is Q?
    2. I hit you by myself as I was naturally chasing top landers, nothing to do with your issues with each other. I simply help with war.
    3. I didn't make you powerless or abuse war for any hit like countless of kds have done this round.

Didn't this start with you guys making Viva powerless to hit him?
  • Probably starts with Viva making others powerless by creating multis to screw up SL votes so enhancements can't be purchased and sector states get jacked.
  • Now now now what have we here a load of nonsense as usual, I ain't saying too much right now but you all needs to get your facts a little bit more clearer, I think two people will understand what I mean.

Gregory you had an awful kingdom and you couldn't break bertrand, I am pritty sure he had alot of fails in the prior days before you and heroic started on him.??

I am pritty safe to say only barricade could break.Bertrand safely

Use the word SAFELY

I.e not suiciding 140 k power and heroic sending all goons and 50% of his defensive units (75%) military

You think your better at what you are but you haven't got a clue this round at what is even happening

Hahahahah Mb well done, they are edicts you were right.
  • I think greg fancies me, the guy must be gay, he handles alot of sausage while he's a chief. (stsmttpgo)

I heard poor tj got hit when he was all at home, poor guy
  • edited July 2017
    I'm sorry but was it a bunch of multies that finshed me? Ahhh thats right! Without your help Barri he couldn't break back.. without mass saboes plus the multi hits 2nd day in by multies YOU couldnt break either! Is it really hard hunting top lands when your alliance is 7 of top 10?haha had I known that pact wasnt good I would have popped a bit more defense... all good I won't have an issue hitting any of you in the future when you're multied down lol

@viva its true... took barri 33k goons n 3500 ish tanks... u were short as I was a 44k dw sl goon break, you were short and i had 6k lds in pro.. by far the worst DW I ever seen built
  • Now now now what have we here a load of nonsense as usual, I ain't saying too much right now but you all needs to get your facts a little bit more clearer, I think two people will understand what I mean.

Gregory you had an awful kingdom and you couldn't break bertrand, I am pritty sure he had alot of fails in the prior days before you and heroic started on him.??

I am pritty safe to say only barricade could break.Bertrand safely

Use the word SAFELY

I.e not suiciding 140 k power and heroic sending all goons and 50% of his defensive units (75%) military

You think your better at what you are but you haven't got a clue this round at what is even happening

Hahahahah Mb well done, they are edicts you were right.
    Multi broken twice, sabotaged to be powerless by multies, and a mysticide and i was 6th in uni... if I am awful wtf are you sitting in the top alliance and literally barely bigger?
  • Anyone know who the mayflower kingdom belongs to? I've been curious since round start.
  • I'm sorry but was it a bunch of multies that finshed me? Ahhh thats right! Without your help Barri he couldn't break back.. without mass saboes plus the multi hits 2nd day in by multies YOU couldnt break either! Is it really hard hunting top lands when your alliance is 7 of top 10?haha had I known that pact wasnt b good I would have popped a bit more defense... all good I won't have an issue hitting any of you in the future when you're multied down lol

@viva its true... took barri 33k goons n 3500 ish tanks... u were short as I was a 44k dw sl goon break, you were short and i had 6k lds in pro.. by far the worst DW I ever seen built

Your dead your kingdom.could not have been that good you fucking Virgin
  • Team Ron one of the most pathetic underground alliances ever, half of them fail their hits.
  • Anyone know who the mayflower kingdom belongs to? I've been curious since round start.
    Isn't me, that's about all the info I have.
  • Once again MULTIES finished me off... If you want to brag about using multies to finish your kts that's on you chump... Sad you had an alliance with 7 outta top 10, you used multies to steal SL from my WG, used multies to sabo and arson 5 of us... hahaha 5 players vs all you chumps and you STILL NEEDED MULTIES!?! Hahaha bro you're a fucking garbage ass builder, you cheat and you still suck! I'm a mediocre player and still stayed up there with you fucking weasels while gettimg multied
  • I honestly don't know who is who or who is where but I will say that it's extremely pathetic to make multis to take sl away from sectors, change sector state, and spend all of the sector funds. To me, that's worse than someone farming bots. Both are pathetic but come on, if you're going to cheat, at least cheat simply to benefit yourself instead of fucking other players over.
  • I honestly don't know who is who or who is where but I will say that it's extremely pathetic to make multis to take sl away from sectors, change sector state, and spend all of the sector funds. To me, that's worse than someone farming bots. Both are pathetic but come on, if you're going to cheat, at least cheat simply to benefit yourself instead of fucking other players over.
    It truly does blow! Good luck everyone with the rest of the rd... This is perfect timing for me... Scallop season, key west and then Destiny 2 beta coming this week! Woot woot

Happy belated birthday to Gramma Cade and I might see you next rd
    It truly does blow! Good luck everyone with the rest of the rd... This is perfect timing for me... Scallop season, key west and then Destiny 2 beta coming this week! Woot woot

Happy belated birthday to Gramma Cade and I might see you next rd

Ill be down there for scallop season keys and Ft myers

• I'm in Fort Myers every day homies.
    you could just get botted down in 15 seconds
  • Here is where I disagree with you, Chef. Sure you may be ranting but there many situations in EA or SK that you have done things when it has worked for you. Stacked alliances or been against my group 10vs3.

Also I doubt Viva is running these bots, some multis maybe. But from what I know only Rob, Meadows and Moon make bots. Why would Viva so openly use them to support his mission? Just like how I tapped War is coming and then bots failed a wave on him after, it makes no sense and it is a smoke screen. The only thing I'm sure of is that since 1:8 and 1:12 joined Hennessy did they support us. 1:12 lost Healrd and Imagine to them, 1 top kd and another semi AT, along with my kd and mayflower this person was afraid of the offence to their main kd. Bert already had a nap with most of 1:12, he would have no reason to kill these two kds off prior to us joining Hennessy.
  • Ps. I think its moon.

They kicked off when Sped was manual multied. This bot does a lot of things on European time. Like the last batch coming out im the middle of the night for America.
  • it was me! i did the bad things :( sowwy
  • edited July 2017
    Ps. I think its moon.

They kicked off when Sped was manual multied. This bot does a lot of things on European time. Like the last batch coming out im the middle of the night for America.
    apart that i never had/owned a bot and only ever used a mass multi army to fight against xLTx multies

and your logic is flawed, newby mode is like 3,5 days (3, 3/4 orso) so if they came out in the night it means they were made in american morning time

edit: i would have killed viva right away ;)
    and i got no clue what you mean with: "They kicked off when Sped was manual multied."
  • I was multied
    Down at the start of the round by some loser running 10-15 kds manually.
  • edited July 2017
    I was multied
    yeh i know you did, but not sure why barricade named that as 1 of the reasons he thought i was the bot owner. (since the bots were killing those multies)

would make more sense if he claimed those multies were mine (they weren't, otherwise i wouldnt have posted them all in the pfs, but just saying)

• I was multied
    yeh i know you did, but not sure why barricade named that as 1 of the reasons he thought i was the bot owner. (since the bots were killing those multies)

would make more sense if he claimed those multies were mine (they weren't, otherwise i wouldnt have posted them all in the pfs, but just saying)

Right it was the small bots who killed the manual multies who killed sped and failed on others.

Also the newbtime is 92hours so it is 3 days + 20 hours so not far from a full day .
    So I agree on the european time for the bot owner.
  • why nobody rages at me, im the evil 1!
  • I was multied

Right it was the small bots who killed the manual multies who killed sped and failed on others.
    that part alone should proof it's not me :P. pretty sure people know i would not save/help sped

• Weird though that the multis stole SL in a bunch of sectors, but never took 1:8 SL from Viva (and a bunch of them landed there).