Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:4 Fauss, free land/300k~ per tick income inactive

edited July 2017 in General
"Human Verification

Please correctly type in the words located in the CAPTCHA image below."

I can't get pass that, no image shows up, I've tried 4 different browsers, restarting, using a mac, a desktop, and this laptop, using an android phone, using an iphone, different connections from different locations. This image does not show up NO MATTER WHAT so I'm done.

I can't log in to disband or suicide but If you can break me and I'm sure most big DWs can easily by now since I haven't been able to log on for 16h~

My probe shields are up 20%
no military shields

around 35k ld/ 5k tank defense with SL

best of luck to those who still play

Oh PS i also have something like 4 mill plats so rob away

1:4 fauss
I quit, best of luck to OG and the rest of you guys that still play in 2017

Comments

• I remember that happend a while ago.
    It possible is not your faul it might be the brower sending the captcha to SK is down.
    POssible you can try in a few hours again.
  • Go into your phone setting and delete captha data.
  • Go into your phone setting and delete captha data.
    Yeah I have to clear out history, cookies etc every once in a while. not sure why but it is bcart so i just expect it to be shit
  • This still free? As I robbed it for 900k cash earlier.. wanted to ensure was ok to keep robbing it.
  • Oh Hazza...
  • i just emptied it, last rob 0 monies
  • July 13, 10:04:42 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 15,989 120 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 81,108 platinum.
    July 13, 09:06:54 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 15,900 28 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 74,346 platinum.
    July 13, 09:06:50 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 15,900 40 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 82,606 platinum.
    July 13, 06:17:19 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,506 74 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 165,060 platinum.
    July 13, 06:17:15 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,600 100 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 166,000 platinum.
    July 13, 03:48:34 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,000 80 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 158,278 platinum.
    July 13, 03:48:31 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,000 88 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 160,000 platinum.
    July 13, 01:35:09 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,240 32 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 146,774 platinum.
    July 13, 01:35:07 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,276 37 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 162,760 platinum.
    July 13, 01:35:03 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,300 33 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 163,000 platinum.
    July 13, 01:34:58 FauSS (1:4) Rob Banks 16,300 33 Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 163,000 platinum.
  • edited July 2017
    Hazza, how do people like you survive?

Seriously, life is decently hard even for me and I've been classified as extremely intelligent my entire life.

How do you interact with people? Do basic tasks such as laundry or cook? How do you get laid? Do you live in a nice place or have a good job? What does a day in your life even look like? Are you a happy person?

I am genuinely curious.
  • He's single
    Gets the bus to work and moans about people pushing in front of him

He also moans about not getting his loyalty points when he buys coffee m
    He lives in a place called Wolverhampton in England
    It's in the middle of the UK

But he's a good man

He's intelligent on.making Web sites etc

Hope this helps
  • He's single
    Gets the bus to work and moans about people pushing in front of him

He also moans about not getting his loyalty points when he buys coffee m
    He lives in a place called Wolverhampton in England
    It's in the middle of the UK

But he's a good man

He's intelligent on.making Web sites etc

Hope this helps
    hahahahhahaha too funny
  • "Hi Hazza, thank you for getting back to us with your email address. We'd like to apologise for the problems you have been having regarding our promotions with your Coffee Club account and the fact you were unable to pay on your points on one of your visits. As a gesture of goodwill we have since added 500 points onto your card for you so you can enjoy a drink and a treat on us when you next visit one of our stores. - Gez"

"Dear Hazza

Thank you for your further emails received on 02 and 05 May 2017.

I’m really sorry you’ve had cause to contact us again regarding our 27a service. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this must have been for you.

I’ve made some enquiries and found that on 02 May 2017, our service was delayed due to heavy traffic congestion. On 05 May 2017, the bus was taken out of service following a breakdown. Although we do have a team of engineers that check our vehicles everyday, minor problems may still occur while a bus is in service. I’d like to assure you that circumstances like this are rare and we make every effort to find a replacement vehicle as quickly as possible.

By way of an apology, I’ve arranged for 3 more daysavers to be sent to your postal address.

Thank you for getting in touch. "

• Hazza, how do people like you survive?

Seriously, life is decently hard even for me and I've been classified as extremely intelligent my entire life.

How do you interact with people? Do basic tasks such as laundry or cook? How do you get laid? Do you live in a nice place or have a good job? What does a day in your life even look like? Are you a happy person?

I am genuinely curious.
    You asshole! Hahaha I genuinely choked and spit out my Margarita and they are not cheap! :))
  • I bet he gets a fuck tone of free shit, even with prostitues.

Dear Hazza, I'm awfully sorry we closed the curtains and you couldn't see my twat through your binoculars. I have sent you a free picture of my belly button hole. Don't poke a hole in this one.
  • Pleased my depressive life is a source of amusement for you.

After all these years we've found a place for me in the SK community...
  • edited July 2017
    Pleased my depressive life is a source of amusement for you.

Life is what you make it Haza! Happiness doesn't come from anywhere or anything other than yourself! Hold your head up high, find something that brings peace to your world and engulf yourself in it!

Gym, cooking, gaming, running, biking, motorcycles, atv, waverunner, skiiing, the list goes on and on... life offers so much and you're only here for a speckle in time so make your life worthwhile
  • Pleased my depressive life is a source of amusement for you.

Life is what you make it Haza! Happiness doesn't come from anywhere or anything other than yourself! Hold your head up high, find something that brings peace to your world and engulf yourself in it!

Gym, cooking, gaming, running, biking, motorcycles, atv, waverunner, skiiing, the list goes on and on... life offers so much and you're only here for a speckle in time so make your life worthwhile
    Its actually just like that... +1