Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol

edited July 2017 in General
July 5, 12:31:34 The Herald (1:12) lol some dip**** failed on me
July 5, 12:31:57 The Herald (1:12) btw I am Darius obviously
July 5, 12:32:21 The Herald (1:12) rank 1 terra sl and only rob guesses it right, come on guys
July 5, 12:32:32 blank (1:15) whats that defense left?
July 5, 12:32:49 The Herald (1:12) enough
July 5, 12:33:19 blank (1:15) I doubt it's enough for a 3k lander
July 5, 12:34:03 Harrist (1:17) Laser Dragoons 1,976 Tanks 840
July 5, 12:34:03 WeidmannsHEIL (2:8) for bashing me so much The Herald, he has just 2K def!!!!
July 5, 12:34:25 Harrist (1:17) thats what the herald 1.12 has at home, he disbanded
July 5, 12:34:40 The Herald (1:12) lol disbanded?
July 5, 12:34:47 The Herald (1:12) try 90 fails from multis
July 5, 12:34:58 The Herald (1:12) and one dip**** with a bad calc
July 5, 12:35:28 Harrist (1:17) next time dont bash me then
July 5, 12:35:40 The Herald (1:12) bash you?
July 5, 12:35:46 Harrist (1:17) nvm
July 5, 12:35:54 Jean Luc Picard (1:7) Lol i wouldnt mind taking that land bit i dont usually hit people that got smashed b6 multis unless they say its ok
July 5, 12:35:55 The Herald (1:12) so weismann is your multi as well? lol
July 5, 12:35:58 The Herald (1:12) idiot
July 5, 12:36:07 The Herald (1:12) way to admit it on the wrong account

This dipshit Weidmann 2:8 owns the X/Y/W multis, I got raped down immediately after rolling him & him logging on

https://pastebin.com/5kg2mvLi

BTW this round was over before it started, Darius #1, everyone else is trash etc etc

Comments

• Sped #1. Sorry. Round was about to be mine had I not been multied.
  • For sure that is not the case sped :)

Mysti is great but youll get rocked by a dw or terra easily, especially when the inact/bot land dries up or becomes irrelevant

The right pick this round was VI, my money on Roi/Redqueen
  • Or I get multied.
  • Sped, getting a tiny land lead early as mysti with free rwce and easy bot land everywhere is not that big of a deal

Of the 20 or so serious terras I've maintained a pretty consistent 12h lead since game start, and I even made 10k scis early to slow myself down and avoid getting multied early. I was 300k into TFs with maxed bonuses and rank 2 honor

This round bonus was shit to play as high pop, was going to freeze pop at 50k & push tfs till I got fucked by rob, but I was 100% safe from even top DW AT suiciders
  • So weidmann 2:8 is Uni KT? Or is Rob gonna cock slap him with a 5 minute long GB n Bukaki sesh?
  • Only your sci was impressive. And land lead as well.

Military was average at best.
    When you were at 400k , I had the same tanks as you with 4K more LDs. But like 350k NW
    But for sure when you get tf first, you will smash everyone.
    Well played tho.
  • Darius are you on xboxlive? I saw someone the other day named AllHailDarius or something like that. Totally seemed like a name you would pick.
  • no, I have a Ps4 but too lazy to pay for online
  • Only your sci was impressive. And land lead as well.

Military was average at best.
    When you were at 400k , I had the same tanks as you with 4K more LDs. But like 350k NW
    But for sure when you get tf first, you will smash everyone.
    Well played tho.
    This was intentional, and a big reason I never got multied before

I played small mili on purpose to keep people from raping me, the scis were my guaranteed I would hold and exploit my lead in a much more subtle way
  • I actually didn't have intentions on bothering your kingdom Darius. I just came back from vacation, didn't even realize someone els was making multis until now.
  • Yeah I figured and I appreciate that Rob

You were also the only one to guess correctly :)

The way things usually go I just assume I'll be killed arbitrarily by some force or another, people have a strong dislike for bigger players
  • Yeah I figured and I appreciate that Rob

You were also the only one to guess correctly :)

The way things usually go I just assume I'll be killed arbitrarily by some force or another, people have a strong dislike for bigger players
    They love their precious lands they do!!!