Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dankalicious is a multi

edited June 2017 in General
dankalicious matches ips with one of rollo the janitors previous ips. it is impossible for two people to match ips even if they use the same cell network and live within a mile of each other. You may think otherwise, if you do your uninformed. ips are assigned in sets to cell carriers and all isps for that matter. your chances of getting the same ip as one of the other people who play this game even if you have the same cell phone carrier, isp, or whatever are less than 1 in 42 trillion. time is an irrelevant factor in this, even if the ip was released and was available again on the same network the chances of someone who plays this game being assigned that same ip in their entire lifetime is less than 1 in a trillion. give it up. all of you damn cheaters. if your going to defend people having matching ips you dont know shit about networking or how dhcp is used or assigned. dank is a match for one of rollos previous ips, he is rollo. period. there is no chance it is not. none.

rollo the janitor

IPvSK2: 822-67-EC-26
IPvSK2: 914-92-9D-28
IPvSK2: 812-7E-05-1A

IPvSK2: 639-75-66-6E
IPvSK2: 814-4A-35-7D

IPvSK2: 639-75-66-6E

IPvSK2: 736-9F-99-3B

i have been recording ips for the top kds this entire round. dank is now a match for one of rollos previous ips. he is a cheater

Comments

• further;

i find it amazing that someone would actually cheat at this game. Would you really feel like you won in the end knowing you cheated those people who played the game the way it is supposed to be played. I feel sorry for you because your heart will always be clouded. Everything you do that you know is wrong adds just a little more regret, a small tinge of doubt. You will never know true anything as long as you continue to make immoral decisions in your life. You can turn from evil. Sorry cheating is evil. It doesnt affect other people like you think it does either. You will never know truth because you continue to make unjust choices. It is like always having to put a little dash of crap on your food before you eat everyday. You will eventually get to the point where you dont think it bothers you. But you will always feel full of ****. Good luck with the rest of your life. If you want to be a better person, turn from evil.
  • I'm disappointed. Where is the wall of text for me to read through?

• find a multi kd for me yet?
  • *not a multi

he died. then took over another kd. deal with it.
  • *not a multi

he died. then took over another kd. deal with it.
    This is the answear everyone being accused of being a multi have used this round.
    Find something new to use now please

• Sorry but it's true. My KD (Rollo) died. Then I took over Arsons.

Ask Moonlight, he keeps track of IP's daily.
  • still against the ToS of SK you may not share accounts at all
  • whats the deal with taking over accounts anyways? I guess it saves you having to navigate through newbie mode but still.. seems pointless...
  • whats the deal with taking over accounts anyways? I guess it saves you having to navigate through newbie mode but still.. seems pointless...
    He really wants that #1 archive?
  • Look who it is. King of giving his account away, coming to judge.

Sorry, last 2 times I had a rank #1 KD people found bullshit reasons to kill me.

He offered, I accepted. I didn't ask him for it.
  • @ jmoconnor
    I don't know much about internet protocols and how ips are give. But one thing I know there are a bunch of possibilities for them.
    But you not did count in at your post how the IPvSK2 are given.
    You not know for sure how the algebraic code to create them is written. I dunno how cool and good Bcart is in that stuff and if he really did create a bijection between both algebraic sets.
    What I want to say is the IPvSK2 unique to your IP ?

I not want to defend any same IPs , because in our past experience same IP mostly lead to same people behind it.
  • I matched with sci once like 10 years ago due to cellphone provider, we both had sprint but were roughly 300 miles apart.

Sorry, last 2 times I had a rank #1 KD people found bullshit reasons to kill me.

I'm sorry did it seem like I was talking shit in that statement or are you on your period? Dbt asked a question and I answered it so fuck off with your bitchy little attitude! I didn't even say anything nasty about you, infact it's YOU that went off on me a few times now... Yes I have given away MANY kds!!! I have literally said in these forums the only "cheating" I do personally is give away or receive a kd (never while I had one alrdy) I get bored or stuck in the middle of friend's warring, lose interest and dont care to deal with the drama that ensues!
  • Sped thinks he had a rank 1 kd lol.

Usual KD sharing I see.
  • I matched with sci once like 10 years ago due to cellphone provider, we both had sprint but were roughly 300 miles apart.
    That was more likely years ago when there were far more users.

• Sorry but it's true. My KD (Rollo) died. Then I took over Arsons.

this is true, it did not happen till after rollo died.

that said exchanging kingdoms is also against the rules though

I'm sorry did it seem like I was talking shit in that statement or are you on your period? Dbt asked a question and I answered it so fuck off with your bitchy little attitude! I didn't even say anything nasty about you, infact it's YOU that went off on me a few times now... Yes I have given away MANY kds!!! I have literally said in these forums the only "cheating" I do personally is give away or receive a kd (never while I had one alrdy) I get bored or stuck in the middle of friend's warring, lose interest and dont care to deal with the drama that ensues!
    and for the record I appreciated that answer sir

and for the record I appreciated that answer sir
    :)
  • edited June 2017
    Sorry but it's true. My KD (Rollo) died. Then I took over Arsons.

Yeah that is a lot more likely than you're just a cheater. Try building one kd, and if you do it right you don't need to trade, sell and give them away like poker chips.

If I make a mistake my kd dies and I wait for the next round, you fire up your next account and it's business as usual.