Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many of you

2»

Comments

• havent logged in to sk for like 2 years, woop woop
  • I've been trying to play using smoke signals. Have they been getting through?
    Merly, what are you up too?
    You're a pooper, your calc disappeared, i'm stuck with using rmag's now, fix it overlord lovsan
    You're a pooper, your calc disappeared, i'm stuck with using rmag's now, fix it overlord lovsan

I use my own calculator and a dry erase board

i dont know my login details to the hosting i used :P its long gone, rip calc :)
  • wohoo, actually managed to recover the calc from webarchive, its now located in SK Attack Calc... enjoy? :P
    i dont know my login details to the hosting i used :P its long gone, rip calc :)
    Wassup T!!! Hows life treating ya buddy?
  • wohoo, actually managed to recover the calc from webarchive, its now located in SK Attack Calc... enjoy? :P
    Is it using DW with 35% offense ?

• Wassup T!!! Hows life treating ya buddy?
    life is pretty good currently i think, a good buddy died recently, lost a job, few of my weed plants got fuckd up last week, but i have food in the fridge and predators game today, so cant really complain :)

yes.

• Wassup T!!! Hows life treating ya buddy?
    life is pretty good currently i think, a good buddy died recently, lost a job, few of my weed plants got fuckd up last week, but i have food in the fridge and predators game today, so cant really complain :)

yes.
    Sorry to hear about your buddy! Glad to hear the rest is going well tho
  • Sorry to hear about your plants...
  • Sorry to hear about your plants...
  • edited July 2017
    2 weeks of flowering behind, 1 random seed still in vege, flowerin plants are Northernlights autos.

nom nom, this week i should get 300w dual ESL next to the 400 spna :) some esl lights to give light to smalller branches under the sunleafs

cropped this so the smaller bracnes get more light

cant wait, ps my first own grow in 10 years so blah blah dont come say they look shit :D 3 weeks vege, before i got the spna. sadly 3 plants died :( just ordered some BC diesel (nyc diesel x jack herrer) seeds and pure power plant (PPP) should be good. :)
  • they still look sick haha
  • edited July 2017
    they looked so good when i placed em under the spna light (400w) then few of them started gaining height like no tomorrow. 1 of them appeared to freaaked ( showd balls also even it was female plant). i snipped all the balls off and just hoping for best.

this mofo had the balls and it also looks a bit different compared to the other 3..well maybe the stress etc caused it to get too much man genes :P who knows.

also 1 of my babies is growin too high so i did some bending. I bent it more after the pic was taken.

PS. right click image and open in new window to see full resolution. :)
  • NB. If your open to any advice, I'd say wrap the walls in Mylar, also fan should be pointing directly at the plants. Preferably an oscillating fan.
  • my fan broke, i just got new 1 today, that was just replacement fan to blow at the tops of the buds till i get the new fan. And yes im planning to cover the area once i get this batch finished, mylar isnt that cheap :D this is my first project in longtime and trying to get it finished as cheap i can.

i have allready new seeds coming, Blue Mystic feminized 5kpl, BC Diesel ( nyc diesel x jack herrer) feminized 3kpl, and Criticall Mass x WhiteWidow 10x regular.

300w esl DUAL should also arrive next week :)
  • edited July 2017

little updates i got today for pretty cheap, only 150euros

wilma8 watersgrowin system ovh here new 150e
    cooltube 600w spna + powersource + unused extra lamp - aprox 140e
    120x120x200 tent - aprox 200e
    blaster(ufo) 160mm socket, 400-650m3 80e
    + other accesories :)

not bad deal at all.

added some similar stuff than mylar to the walls. temps are now at 25-27cels even with door closed :), before 30c.