Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more multies in greatness/shameless (4 kds)

Comments

• if you need the screen shots i got them. not gonna argue.
  • edited May 2017
    **Crickets**
  • **lizards**
  • **lizards**
  • if you need the screen shots i got them. not gonna argue.
    I wasn't gonna say anything but whatever... charmander was your main KD for awhile now as far as I was concerned.. nobody asked you to fail on Sped with the heathens KD you took that upon yourself. The only time i ever asked you to log into the heathens KD was maybe a week ago because we needed SL for enhancements.. nothing else I have to say about the subject regardless of what you post going forward
  • Cmon pick it up please. Multies and everything, day 2 and Warhawk isn't dead.
  • Lol what a shit show :))
  • edited May 2017
    if you need the screen shots i got them. not gonna argue.
    I wasn't gonna say anything but whatever... charmander was your main KD for awhile now as far as I was concerned.. nobody asked you to fail on Sped with the heathens KD you took that upon yourself. The only time i ever asked you to log into the heathens KD was maybe a week ago because we needed SL for enhancements.. nothing else I have to say about the subject regardless of what you post going forward

Of course you have nothing to say, i have proof of you asking me to fail and asking me to login for you to switch SL TODAY! >.>
  • The point is why make shit up about chris when in fact you were the person using the accounts to your advantage?

After hiding behind sped/cam offense the whole round you were a trader to them, and because chris wouldn't participate against his friends you tried to throw him under the bus. Kinda like a last ditch whiney bitch thing to do because you and your team are getting rolled tf out.
  • Did you expect to betray someone like that and be able to sit there and score for the rest of the round? Expect them to just fold like a deck of cards? Stop being a bitch and pointing fingers- the saying remains true you have 4 fingers pointing right back at you.
  • Didn't even read your other two post. Please show me the proof from today lol
  • edited May 2017
    I find it hilarious how rob already killed your boy Mihobu for cheating and some how you have an extra KD in that same sector along with arson... makes you wonder... and it's traitor.. not trader.. fucktard edit: I eventually had to read your post full of utter sh*t
  • The worst part daniel... is Sped and Cam are suppose to be friends with you and chris.. and we plotted the whole join greatness and then leave eventually plan with both of you involved and supporting it... not once did you provide them a warning it seems.. great friends!
  • I've stated all round they aren't my friends. Your an idiot and your just making shit up. I was told the reason why this happened is because they fucked up gregs sector for no reason after there was a nap up. That doesn't at all mean we were aware that you were gonna hide behind their offense like a little coward and bs them. Stop you sound like an idiot.

Ps: cool I spelled something wrong while I was mid game, your just a manipulating, lying, piece a shit person. Gg
  • I've stated all round they aren't my friends. Your an idiot and your just making shit up. I was told the reason why this happened is because they fucked up gre9gs sector for no reason after there was a nap up. That doesn't at all mean we were aware that you were gonna hide behind their offense like a little coward and bs them. Stop you sound like an idiot.

Ps: cool I spelled something wrong while I was mid game, your just a manipulating, lying, piece a shit person. Gg

Mate your the one who chose to have multiple accounts.. your the one that chose to play how you play. We chose to play how we play, were we sposed to sit there and farm the rest of the uni until there was nothing left and then have 1:14 farm us for a bigger score.. we chose to shake shit up.. of everyone that started in this group we all have the same account we began with. Except you. Whether or not you were asked for something it was all your choice... dont be a bitter cunt
  • So which KD is TJ's?
  • The point is why make shit up about chris when in fact you were the person using the accounts to your advantage?

After hiding behind sped/cam offense the whole round you were a trader to them, and because chris wouldn't participate against his friends you tried to throw him under the bus. Kinda like a last ditch whiney bitch thing to do because you and your team are getting rolled tf out.
    This right here...I feel bad for rolling Chris. It's very clear that they hid behind our offense and planned this shit from the get-go. Very pathetic. You're a good man, ddury, thanks for stating the truth. Point out to me where TJs kd is and I'll send my goons his way.
  • I'm in 1:3 wishes bud.. my KD is already wrecked :P be my guest and we really didn't hide behind you all round.. we were in greatness for what a week and a half?
  • Didn't say it was all round. Just long enough to pull a bitch move.
  • Didn't say it was all round. Just long enough to pull a bitch move.
    You quoted the person who did, but whatever besides the point. Honestly tho cam you did the same thing with FlyUnited when you got 1:3 and 1:18 leave (we're glad you did btw.. why do you think I ingamed messaged you saying we wanted to kill 1:5?).. in addition to that you f*cked over Greg and 1:17/1:19 when dropping the NAPs. (Really should've disbanded) but yea it was a "b*tch move", what would you call your actions?
  • If anything i helped facilitate the fun we're all having now.. everyone is warring and not whoring.. you're welcome!
  • Mate. Its a war game... i guess we should have sat there continued to double tap and farm the rest of the uni? Cos thats not a bitch move. Or should we have waited and continued to kill off threats on your behalf until we were the only ones left for you to farm? We took a chance at coming out on top. Just the same as 1:10 and 1:11 are doing to us now. Fuck you guys need to let go and remember no matter how good or shit your round is, it resets.
  • Get in line TJ. I've asked you multiple times to post proof you supposedly have that I bank farm. I invited you to post it. I welcome you to post it.

But you wont. Why? Because you have none. All you might have is a message from me to Chris about 1 great rob I had.

You must have a terrible sense of time. It was more like 3 weeks you hid under my nutsack than 1 1/2. You hid behind us, your bitch SL made sure we knew you were all coming back to the Alliance so you didn't get wrecked ahead of time.

Again, all you do is spew shit. I don't know who the fuck this Danny guy is. I know he's Chris' friend and that's it. I told Cam/Warhawk weeks ago that something funky was going on. This isn't at all a surprise to me. Bunch of clowns who group together and can't do shit by themselves feel the need to kill anyone bigger than them. Way to get your ass handed to you by 3 people.

The pile of you shit managed to put together while not having to worry about getting hit isn't even worth calling a pile of shit. I suggest you get Hazza to teach you how to play, he's miles ahead of your group.
  • Mate. Its a war game... i guess we should have sat there continued to double tap and farm the rest of the uni? Cos thats not a bitch move. Or should we have waited and continued to kill off threats on your behalf until we were the only ones left for you to farm? We took a chance at coming out on top. Just the same as 1:10 and 1:11 are doing to us now. Fuck you guys need to let go and remember no matter how good or shit your round is, it resets.
    Don't say you took a chance. You manipulated a dozen people, backstabbed a half dozen others and lied through your teeth to get to this point.
  • I haven't even mentioned you bank farming in the pfs but your guilty conscience seems to have you fixated on that one topic..

• edited May 2017
    I never said you did. You must have a multiple personalities if you can't figure out what I was talking about.

Wishes (1:3)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 22, 15:50:53
    Naw I don't want to be the whiney cuunt in this situation. I'll leave that to the professionals like yourself. You're more than welcome to copy and paste anything I say though.. can't be bothered to post plus don't want to do chris and danny like that they're cool guys. (Chris and danny confirmed you bank farmed in chat awhile ago, so don't act like you're just full of innocence)

EDIT: My favorite part is how Danny confirmed I bank farmed. I talk to Chris and Cam on Facebook, that's it.
  • I know what was said in PM.. my statement had more to do with you being fixated on not cheating.. Look at the PFs I'm not the first to mention what you and I already spoke about.
  • Then show me. Show everyone. For the love of god back up what you're accusing me of.
  • Mate. Its a war game... i guess we should have sat there continued to double tap and farm the rest of the uni? Cos thats not a bitch move. Or should we have waited and continued to kill off threats on your behalf until we were the only ones left for you to farm? We took a chance at coming out on top. Just the same as 1:10 and 1:11 are doing to us now. Fuck you guys need to let go and remember no matter how good or shit your round is,
    Don't say you took a chance. You manipulated a dozen people, backstabbed a half dozen others and lied through your teeth to get to this point.
    Cry much? If anyone was manipulated, it was you. And noone was backstabbed, at least no more than you screwed over others on your way
  • Sorry who did I screw over? I grouped with 2 people. Last I checked the 3 of us are still wrecking your sector.