Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

more multies in greatness/shameless (4 kds)

edited May 2017 in Game Talk
Laser Fighter (1:15) and Robotech Macross (1:19)
dAnte (1:17) and Walnut Grove (1:10)

http://i.imgur.com/cwmxrbp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/svhkfAB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wVQgrPE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vuzdVoc.jpg

Matching, all matches are currently still on the kds

Laser Fighter (1:15)
Last Login:
IPvSK2: 771-2B-2A-42 - More than 3 hours ago.
User has logged in using:
PvSK2: 771-2B-2A-42
IPvSK2: 863-CA-49-96
IPvSK2: 821-CD-F4-9C

Robotech Macross (1:19)
Last Login:
IPvSK2: 771-2B-2A-42 - More than 3 hours ago.
IPvSK2: 771-2B-2A-42
IPvSK2: 737-33-47-38
IPvSK2: 863-CA-49-96
IPvSK2: 734-57-15-F0
IPvSK2: 821-CD-F4-9C

dAnte (1:17)
Last Login:
IPvSK2: 775-D0-80-DD - More than 3 hours ago.
IPvSK2: 775-D0-80-DD

Walnut Grove (1:10)
Last Login:
IPvSK2: 775-D0-80-DD - More than 3 hours ago.
IPvSK2: 854-D9-3B-DD
IPvSK2: 775-D0-80-DD

Comments

• Fucking moon on a rampage! Cant find me matching motha fucka, Im too stupid to learn
  • Dang cheaters. I will hit them ASAP!
  • But my question is what does Greatness/Shameless have to do with the multies? There are 20 sectors with actives, 9 of them accounted for in those 2 alliances.

It sounds like you're trying to point fingers.
  • my boy laser. damn
  • But my question is what does Greatness/Shameless have to do with the multies? There are 20 sectors with actives, 9 of them accounted for in those 2 alliances.

It sounds like you're trying to point fingers.
    well i got posted as kt in greatness, but about 70% of my news was from multies, so yeh i am trying to point a finger :P

• Dante was my kd until Rob decided to reduce it to 100 land.
    Since then I was given walnut but hardly logged in. Maybe once every 2 days?!
    I kept Dante just for lols.
    So please go ahead and kill it if you want. Don't give a shizzle.
  • I like how people just casually get given spare kds...
  • edited May 2017
    Dang cheaters. I will hit them ASAP!
    Bitch please. Your butt cheeks are clenched so tightly together at the moment because i am going to KT you, your farts are coming out of your nose. Don't preach about killing multis when you can't even look after yourself. You've been messaging so many people trying to threaten them out of KTing you it is embarrassing. I played SK for 6 years (back playing after 5) without ever running into you. I've known you for all of 4 days i can already tell you're a cunt.
  • sped has the magical power to irritate people into killing him.

even the people who are supposed to be on his side.
  • What does killing multies have to do with protecting myself? I'm not following the comparison. Are you suggesting I am cheating?

Remind me again how many of you took a "vote" on killing us? 5 right? No? 15? Yes, there it is. Takes you 14 others to play with and protect you and all you end up with is a shitty top 15 KD.

I messaged probably 5 people asking if they'd be down to help kill you. None of them did I threaten in hopes they would not KT me. Please though, prove me wrong.

Who's the cunt though, really.

Sucker4Pain (1:3)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on May 19, 11:49:44
    Hi.

I didn't leave the alliance, I just had to take it back from the person that did.

That is you right? You went out of your way to make sure I/Tunic/Billy knew you were rejoining us, just so your asses didn't get smacked by the 3 of us. The last thing I wanted this round was a mega Alliance. I'm glad you got to sit back all round under my nutsack without worrying about being tapped. I know where to look next round.

I asked you a few hours ago if you were ok, your reply was "Yes thanks". Doesn't seem to me you're doing that good. This was indeed YOUR choice to kill us right? Sounds like your ass cheeks are a bit clenched.

Our brave kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) attacked Sucker4Pain (1:3) and conquered 2,274 planets.
    Our brave kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) attacked Sucker4Pain (1:3) and conquered 2,128 planets.
    Our brave kingdom Billy Madison (1:14) attacked Sucker4Pain (1:3) and conquered 2,307 planets.
  • edited May 2017
    Your point being? I knew precisely what we were going to do, so i made sure you lot stayed away until it happened. Big deal mate you got played, nothing to do with being scared.

EDIT: you asked me if i was doing ok. I am in fact, doing very well. If you had asked how my kingdom was doing, then you may have received a different answer.
  • Lol lying after the lie. I asked you yesterday about it and you told me you were planning to rejoin.
  • kinda laughing because the other day you were going on about Jacob 1:19 dying before you... and in reality he'll probably out live Sped...
  • Wrong. Do you guys just enjoy putting words in peoples mouths? Still waiting for Konoha to show me where I was threatening people.

I said nothing of Jacob dying before me. Why would I? 3 days ago I wasn't aware a handful of pussies were about to gangup 15v3 on us.

In reality he will outlive me, why would you even use the word probably?
  • Yeah, so, I'm Billy Madison (one of the best movies of all time, by the way). So, to start the round, out SL randomly creates and joins his own alliance and makes me VAL. He then randomly deletes and I'm left in charge. I left a post asking if anyone else wanted to take charge and nobody did, so we remade under Greatness where I had control, again, because nobody else wanted to. I wanted Arson with us so I removed 17 and 19 with their permission to add 3 and 18. I'm aware that that created a super alliance and wasn't good for the round. Anyway, it seems to me that several sectors hid under our protection and then decide to leave and take my sector down. Shady tactics, as there always are in this game. Just like Kono said, you played us, congratulations. I'm sure that'll feel so assuring after we're dead and you're whoring the rest of the round, knowing full well that you don't deserve to be where you're at.
  • Let's be honest Cam none of us should be where we are.. Rob took down a lot of ppl looking for Syl.. in addition to that had 18 and 3 stayed in fly united everything may have ended up different anyway, so saying we don't deserve to be where we're at is sort of irrelevant..
  • Yeah, so, I'm Billy Madison (one of the best movies of all time, by the way). So, to start the round, out SL randomly creates and joins his own alliance and makes me VAL. He then randomly deletes and I'm left in charge. I left a post asking if anyone else wanted to take charge and nobody did, so we remade under Greatness where I had control, again, because nobody else wanted to. I wanted Arson with us so I removed 17 and 19 with their permission to add 3 and 18. I'm aware that that created a super alliance and wasn't good for the round. Anyway, it seems to me that several sectors hid under our protection and then decide to leave and take my sector down. Shady tactics, as there always are in this game. Just like Kono said, you played us, congratulations. I'm sure that'll feel so assuring after we're dead and you're whoring the rest of the round, knowing full well that you don't deserve to be where you're at.
    and dont forget kting me for no reason..

and yes billy madison.. Classic. was on tv the other day.
  • edited May 2017
    Aww how cute. Nice multies 1:3!

HEATHENS (1:3)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 45,595 (292)
    Land: 315 (296)
    Honor: 1,703 (62)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 144.75 (286)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 853-B2-6B-9B - May 22, 13:34:45

IPvSK2: 822-65-C8-F8
    IPvSK2: 773-00-95-9C
    IPvSK2: 853-B2-6B-9B

Charmander (1:18)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 521,397 (64)
    Land: 1,739 (68)
    Honor: 2,089 (44)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 299.83 (178)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 853-B2-6B-9B - May 22, 13:40:56

IPvSK2: 866-0D-84-EA
    IPvSK2: 821-C5-84-06

Hey TJ you were saying?

Wishes (1:3)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 21, 13:28:35
    LOL... Don't think anyone would multi him.. was it all those bank farms you made?
  • Aww how cute. Nice multies 1:3!

HEATHENS (1:3)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 45,595 (292)
    Land: 315 (296)
    Honor: 1,703 (62)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 144.75 (286)
    Contact Information
    Signature

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 853-B2-6B-9B - May 22, 13:34:45

IPvSK2: 773-00-95-9C

Charmander (1:18)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 521,397 (64)
    Land: 1,739 (68)
    Honor: 2,089 (44)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 299.83 (178)
    Contact Information
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 853-B2-6B-9B - May 22, 13:40:56

IPvSK2: 866-0D-84-EA
    IPvSK2: 821-C5-84-06

Hey TJ you were saying?

Wishes (1:3)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on May 21, 13:28:35
    LOL... Don't think anyone would multi him.. was it all those bank farms you made?
    Sorry but since when has matching IP's been against the rules?

Show interaction.
  • Here you are!

May 22, 13:40:44 Our kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) bravely defended against HEATHENS (1:3) and was victorious.
    May 22, 13:41:14 Our kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) bravely defended against Charmander (1:18) and was victorious.
  • could be coincidental. not enough interaction. could be public cafe, school, roommates, siblings.
    Plus until we hear from both, I don't think it's fair to call them multi's
  • Yea I totally agree. 2 minute login times, 2+ matching IP's and 2 minute attack times are coincidental.
  • Hey you wanted to let matching Ip's be ok, deal with it
  • Here you are!

May 22, 13:40:44 Our kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) bravely defended against HEATHENS (1:3) and was victorious.
    May 22, 13:41:14 Our kingdom Rollo The Janitor (1:14) bravely defended against Charmander (1:18) and was victorious.
    We've already discussed who those belong to and they don't belong to anyone in 1:3, but if you'd like to share who they truly belong to be my guest. Not hurting me.

• Already had our fun :)
  • Actually to be fair chris had nothing to do with those accounts. One was mine before I got multid and the other was just an account I took over. Tj has asked me multiple times to login to both accounts and fail for his wars, and recently today was to fail and also help switch votes. Snake bastard
  • Actually to be fair chris had nothing to do with those accounts. One was mine before I got multid and the other was just an account I took over. Tj has asked me multiple times to login to both accounts and fail for his wars, and recently today was to fail and also help switch votes. Snake bastard
    You guys love throwing each under the bus eh? So you admit then that TJ knew about them and encouraged you to use them.

• That entire crew encouraged it. Tj/Konoha all them. I dont log those kingdoms unless they specifically ask from group chat.

I havent spoken to chris in over a week because that cunt is ignoring my phone calls. Chris had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it. They were actually threatening to kill chriss kd for not participating in a war against his friends. They kicked chris out of the chat.I just left because I think hes a pathetic manipulating piece of shit for doing what he did. He knows DAMN WELL i have the only access to both of those kds.
    You guys love throwing each under the bus eh? So you admit then that TJ knew about them and encouraged you to use them.

We really never did... how many units did those fails kill 500? I can understand why he would say it though. Chris is like the kids best friend irl.. but whatever danny say whatever you have to. Lol.
  • That entire crew encouraged it. Tj/Konoha all them. I dont log those kingdoms unless they specifically ask from group chat.

I havent spoken to chris in over a week because that cunt is ignoring my phone calls. Chris had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it. They were actually threatening to kill chriss kd for not participating in a war against his friends. They kicked chris out of the chat.I just left because I think hes a pathetic manipulating piece of shit for doing what he did. He knows DAMN WELL i have the only access to both of those kds.
    You're going to be a great realtor... (basing that off your ability to lie and spew bullsh*t)