Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis

Comments

• Why your bell keep on ringing liar cat, my responses:
    1. The guy who "has work to do" then spends the last 2 months making multis to troll his sector- Not true, one week probably.
    2. then trying to design a program to cheat and failing miserably, - Not true, because that just bluffing. I wont spend my precious time on this shit game.
    3. . All the while simultaneously bragging about his "rank 25" and condemning players for playing this game. - My kd Tiger V was rank 25 on network and i play it legitly.
    Dkinghitler... The guy who "has work to do" then spends the last 2 months making multis to troll his sector, then trying to design a program to cheat and failing miserably, then spends the last 6+ hours replying in this thread speaking non-english. All the while simultaneously bragging about his "rank 25" and condemning players for playing this game.
    You've sure been working hard, fucking pond scum.

#25 is totally crap though.. even crappy kd builders can hit inactives and keep up a little, but even in that period your 30% smaller than the top guys
  • edited April 2017
    Now the top 6 kingdoms I said were Zao are posting random aim contact names lol. I bet the one that ends up as rank 1 will emerge as Zao.
  • edited April 2017
    Wait...did we find a SK player I can out build even while inactive?
  • So Rob killed clear multis whos IP match where well known and this multis raped random people ?
    Good work Rob we not need this multis. :D

And then someone died and now flame about it because he not matched IP but helped them in raping the random people ?
    You should have know you help the multies -> colateral damage happend :P
    I died for helping on the KT on rob last round too , not did pay attention and knowing it was Rob , so was my own fault. And I have to accept it.

Just recreate and keep playing.
  • Now the top 6 kingdoms I said were Zao are posting random aim contact names lol. I bet the one that ends up as rank 1 will emerge as Zao.

the one that flags moonlight is actually me ;)
  • Why your bell keep on ringing liar cat, my responses:
    1. The guy who "has work to do" then spends the last 2 months making multis to troll his sector- Not true, one week probably.
    2. then trying to design a program to cheat and failing miserably, - Not true, because that just bluffing. I wont spend my precious time on this shit game.
    3. . All the while simultaneously bragging about his "rank 25" and condemning players for playing this game. - My kd Tiger V was rank 25 on network and i play it legitly.
    Dkinghitler... The guy who "has work to do" then spends the last 2 months making multis to troll his sector, then trying to design a program to cheat and failing miserably, then spends the last 6+ hours replying in this thread speaking non-english. All the while simultaneously bragging about his "rank 25" and condemning players for playing this game.
    You've sure been working hard, fucking pond scum.
    You're a special kind of stupid.
  • Please stop posting whoever you are, it hurts my head to read your spew.
  • Now the top 6 kingdoms I said were Zao are posting random aim contact names lol. I bet the one that ends up as rank 1 will emerge as Zao.
    He's done that before they will all be his
    You may see the odd new person come in pfs with no posts and say they haven't played for years etc.
  • What a stupid prejudice; so i played as multi once then i forever a multi? Last round my kd named Kucing and this round my kd named Tiger. Viva I never see you as a things. LOL
    wtf are you even spewing about now? you're barely even speaking fucking english

rank 25? that's utter dog shit, there's barely 30 people here, not to mention you had like 6 accounts last round. So you were ranks 30,29,28,27,26 and wow, 25. Go pat yourself on the dick I guess.
    Haha prejudice? Listen Dking to this very closely...

You can build a million buildings and not be a master architect! But if you suck one dick, you are a cock sucker for life!
  • You can work 1000000 hours but if you flip burgers for a living then your existence is pathetic and you deserve to be on minium wage

• edited April 2017
    I didn work with them, i only hit Heathen and YPC once because they are land fat. (I never hit Hotdog) Heathen has goons more than defense and YPC could be break with only 5.5k goons to earn for 150 lands. I also didn probed them for intentionally. You guys didn point out my sectormates have same IP so i really dunno they are multi. No way for me to recreate now because i does not deserve to be playing with small kd during this time and at this round.
    So Rob killed clear multis whos IP match where well known and this multis raped random people ?
    Good work Rob we not need this multis. :D

And then someone died and now flame about it because he not matched IP but helped them in raping the random people ?
    You should have know you help the multies -> colateral damage happend :P
    I died for helping on the KT on rob last round too , not did pay attention and knowing it was Rob , so was my own fault. And I have to accept it.

Just recreate and keep playing.
  • You can work 1000000 hours but if you flip burgers for a living then your existence is pathetic and you deserve to be on minium wage

Hahaha still think your pathetic jokes bother me any? Trollololol...
  • you should spend your money rob ;) (buying nukes is a nice investment :P)(, pretty sure the 'top 6 zao' kds are robbing your dws blind atm)
  • edited April 2017
    you should spend your money rob ;) (buying nukes is a nice investment :P)(, pretty sure the 'top 6 zao' kds are robbing your dws blind atm)
    Sapppp moonlight long time no see
  • Can the owners of these kingdoms please speak up.

Istanbul (1:7)
    DotA klnG (1:12)
    Pork Leg Land (1:6)
    dAnte (1:17)
    Horn Kaiser (1:13)
    KarmaSutra (1:5)
    Rolls Royce (1:15)
    SuperSimpleSongs (1:4)

Malaysians aren't normally on at this time rob
    Zao will respond soon no doubt

Like you said it's funny how they have new aim addys posted and don't speak

He's obviously built a good 6-10 kingdoms in the hope one slips threw the net

Also they are all built very similar

50/50 lds and tanks

Malaysians aren't normally on at this time rob
    Zao will respond soon no doubt

Like you said it's funny how they have new aim addys posted and don't speak

He's obviously built a good 6-10 kingdoms in the hope one slips threw the net

Also they are all built very similar

50/50 lds and tanks
    Zao just posted on the afs about 20 mins ago.
  • Yup a fellow those kingdoms.Are online
  • Hey scumbag, dont have to ask just execute like how you did to my acc Tiger V. You ruined this SK fool, your programme to cheat on this game has no more value due to your idiotic acts.
    Can the owners of these kingdoms please speak up.

Keep at it you braindead infantile.
  • HAHA the liar cat has its bell ringing. Look like what he previously so happy & encouraged the things that happened to me now has happened to him too. lol
    Can the owners of these kingdoms please speak up.

Keep at it you braindead infantile.
  • There goes my kingdom haha. Didnt do anything wrong and hit around, so my business is done. Was to be expected.
  • I'm guessing I hit his kd or someone he is supporting. Either way I'm glad to be out early rather than later.
  • So those kds you were farming coming outa newb with 4mil cash werent your farms everytime right? lol
  • Why you ruining the game?
  • Such an annoying faggot, kill me to 1:17 operation fisting. Already killed legit kds may as well keep ir going
  • kill me Rob. im done for the round. been two long weeks. players are dead and i never enjoy the fun in chasing land or nw.

only enjoy the attacking part of the game

turtle and hitting bots free land is what makes this game dead

• It's retarded I'm quitting destroys the fucking fun of the other 12 players who know how to play fuck this. Just garbage
  • edited April 2017
    kill me Rob. im done for the round. been two long weeks. players are dead and i never enjoy the fun in chasing land or nw.

only enjoy the attacking part of the game

turtle and hitting bots free land is what makes this game dead

I'm not one to agree with robs methods here, especially on active players but you've been bankfarming 300 landers all round with stacked cash, That also gives you an unfair advantage and makes the game dead.

you were doing this before free land too. so go fuck yourself zao. you have 0 room to talk.