Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fite me

edited April 2017 in General
1v1 irl

Comments

• 1v1 irl
    Naw bro.. :d
  • okay. you got insurance right?
  • I got all excited about this.
  • edited April 2017
    are we allowed to use probes ? cause i need to spy on those muscles

no homo
  • tale of the tape??
  • are we allowed to use probes ? cause i need to spy on those muscles

no homo
    i dont have muscles anymore. my arms are fucked from nerve damage and i am not able to lift very often

• Are you saying you don't even lift, bro?
  • i hoist not, the weights
  • you can come to me. we can spar. I could use some practice! haha

I feel like you posted this drunk
  • no, i'm always this weird
  • well. lmk. sounds like it could be fun! lol
  • Rawr!!! I got 5 on Aza
  • haha, i actually hate fighting. i would never enter into fight unless it was for something serious, then i'm grabbing every weapon available and using every dirty trick in the book.
  • haha, i actually hate fighting. i would never enter into fight unless it was for something serious, then i'm grabbing every weapon available and using every dirty trick in the book.
    Best post of the thread so far.

• but it's so much fun. I wrestled, some boxing, and I've gone through "defensive" tactics the last 4 years. I'll be fair. :)
  • i have no problem with people who enjoy consensual combat, i just hate getting hurt about as much as i hate hurting people.
  • something about how you phrased that makes me feel like a Condom is going to be required
  • did a 16hr shift with a buddy. now he wants to fight me lol. told him we will find a mat. lol
  • hahaha Blood... Too funny but I am not worried :x
  • should never be worried!