Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Android App (Basic Site-Wrap)

2»

Comments

• btw, i'm happy that the app doesn't want to read everything that is on my phone or wants to use my text messages etc :D
    Indeed and very small app
  • so i gave you a good review, normally pay for this, but i'm willing to receive 2 euros :)
  • so i gave you a good review, normally pay for this, but i'm willing to receive 2 euros :)
    Good stuff. 103rd now
  • Voted and commented.
  • Im too retard to know how to vote
  • Go to the app in the market
  • Thanks guys.
  • Update.

- I have worked out how to send 'Push Notifications', however with the provider I'm using I only get to send 3 per month! So I shall use this to update you guys on when new rounds start and such. So if anyone wants to install for that notification go ahead! :)

(Disclaimer: I have used it to make people aware of Galactic Odyssey new Round merely for testing purposes! However I'll get 3 Push Notifications on that too shortly so can be used on both then!)
  • Could you change the icon picture to something more sk?
  • This will be updated Shortly. I shall be adding an alert also dunno whether to set it to 3hrs for building reminder.
  • No building reminder that will get annoying but updates when we get news would be so lovely
  • Anyone else notice GOC advertised on yhis app this morning? I loled and was like, touche.
  • Anyone else notice GOC advertised on yhis app this morning? I loled and was like, touche.
    Lol thought I'd take advantage of my alerts system. Glad to see they come through, I only get 3 alerts a month so it won't be regular
  • haha goc is over :(
  • Galactic Odyessy is never over! ;)
  • what's the ranking for the app now? because seriously, bcart needs to get a proper app
    i want to play against 10k people again
  • 99th under strategy games category under top new games. 30 installs.
  • rocks, nobody wil lplay Odyssey unless you guys restyle it, it looks ugly.
  • True I'm working on it.
  • And having to reset in newbie mode after manually progressing ticks because you f'd up some where along the line is rather annoying. I like the option to reset, but it takes too much time to manually progress just to have to do it again.
  • Moral of the story is dont fck up lol
  • Does this still exist...?
  • stop resurrecting old threads....
  • LOL this review which he gave a 5 star rating:

Gyrate November 7, 2014
    Bcart sux The community is toxic, the Admin hasn't been active since it released 500 years ago, and every single person plays it cheats and refuses to admit it. Five stars!
  • stop resurrecting old threads....
    other people do it.. so screw it...

• I can ask him if it's still around.