Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom building tips

edited April 2017 in General
Guys, so many of you say I can't build a decent kingdom. Please share your tips.

Not the old stool stuff like build in 16s, train in 12s/24s etc..

I mean stuff like....

how many of each building type should I have on the initial kingdom to get the best start.

I usually go, 16, resi, racks, and Pfs, and 64/80 SMS. For fw.

Comments

• build tanks. dont overflow your barracks. build tfs when you get them. that is all.
  • remy's shooting 0 for 3 on good kd tips here, anyone else want to chip in
  • Just thinking, how many of these guides RMagician wrote for ea, apply to sk?

I summarised most on this site... http://eahelpsite.16mb.com/rms/
  • Pretend to be friends with people so they share their banks with you
  • Stop being FW, go DW, go goons go. Hit KDs.
  • remy's shooting 0 for 3 on good kd tips here, anyone else want to chip in
    I

Oh sorry I mean... multi... and build farms..
  • Don't sux.
  • edited April 2017
    Drop FnW? Great start there... Learn how to make probes, find banks and stop being a shitbag turtle.. take chances, hit people, talk more shit and whine a fuckton less
  • edited April 2017
    The kingdom of Stick Figure (1:15) April 12, 23:42:15

Name: General Good Vibes

Land: 106,396
    Networth: 33,744,796
    Honor: 3,326
    Money: 82,032,338
    Power: 4,418,376
    Population: 1,376,736

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 2,453,021
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 12,449
    Laser Dragoons: 804,715

Tanks: 257,000
    Tactical Fighters: 0
    Scientists: 239,172
    Probes: 1,310,198
  • edited April 2017
    Trash can build ftw
  • Games all about out building, hitting and limiting competition.... If you stay clear of the DWs early on you can but once you get TFs etc you have to go offensive not Defensive. I dont care how many Lds you have if I know you cant hit me back no matter what then Ill hit you, I will tend to try to stay away from people who are close to or can break me back. Pointless to hit.

Who you play with is huge, do they have your back etc, do people know that, how many of you are there etc. Make friends not enemies, I wont lie one of my first rounds ALing when I came back you were whining in AC about how you got hit and you werent doing HOF if no one retaled it etc and you cried forever literally every day and it was annoying which made me not want to retal for you and in future hit you cause its funny.

Limiting competition - Be likeable, and create more allies than enemies. Pretty simple

Out building - Find banks, use probes for income, Dont overflow, dont run stupid power, good returns, rush scies.

Be friends with meadows or she hunts you for your cheeseburgers.

• Hazza play terra form. None of that F&W shite
  • Hazza play terra form. None of that F&W shite
    ^^^
  • You have to work on details yourself, meta of SK has changed so drastically.
    Theres no direct guide to success.

Greg and Flames made valid points. Probe income is great, but comes with high risk of failing. (catch/make/given farms are your options in the current meta)

Before Greg howls at me i must point out that probes are useful in more ways than just income and intel, of course they help you defend against incoming intel and robs- do not overlook this.

This stuff you just have to figure out yourself, what suits you etc.

Next, make friends and dont turtle, last mentioned is more important. Make viable offense(This is part of your defence), and as always you have to figure out the details yourself.
  • tl;dr you have to figure it out yourself
  • Being an ally of mine and Mr booms helps.

Like I've told you before
    Risk
    Take risks

You will die or be rank 1 or close enough if you take risks.

Breaking easy kingdoms and targets like psy and greg helps alot as they are easy land generally.

What Flames said about having allies if true.

It seems only team ron are the only group of merry men who have no life and still play
    Maybe hang off chef gregs cock
    That may help longevity

Also maybe speak to meadows about bot programs and cripes and proxy shit
    That makes her wet.
  • Pick a side like stick with the good guys and legit players like me and many more

Or side with cheaters like greg and meadows and team ron
  • Pick a side like stick with the good guys and legit players like me and many more

Or side with cheaters like greg and meadows and team ron
    Hahaha all the flavors in the world and you choose to be salty! Hahaha you should relax and drink some tea, eat some scones... The day you roll any of us without suiciding or getting quad tapped back will be the day you can finally think you're good... Won't happen ofc but still hahaha

On that note after back to back rounds of shitting on Viva and his shit bag crew I'll be taking a few rd off... I.Will enjoy the witch hunt from pfs though... Will be comical watching you try n roll kds thinking they're me
  • You have to work on details yourself, meta of SK has changed so drastically.
    Theres no direct guide to success.

Greg and Flames made valid points. Probe income is great, but comes with high risk of failing. (catch/make/given farms are your options in the current meta)

Before Greg howls at me i must point out that probes are useful in more ways than just income and intel, of course they help you defend against incoming intel and robs- do not overlook this.

This stuff you just have to figure out yourself, what suits you etc.

Next, make friends and dont turtle, last mentioned is more important. Make viable offense(This is part of your defence), and as always you have to figure out the details yourself.
    Hahaha I'd never howl at you buddy!! I'm just a solid probe whore hahaha
  • Yes Flames said it best. IT's all about you who you play with and do they have your back.

A great example would be when Flames "had my back" then organized a gangbang on me because they didn't want to see me win another round and beat high scores.
  • Yes Flames said it best. IT's all about you who you play with and do they have your back.

A great example would be when Flames "had my back" then organized a gangbang on me because they didn't want to see me win another round and beat high scores.
    Hahaha did Murphy say he ever really "had your back"??? And who the fuck cares about scores? :D
  • You haven't got the balls to ever reveal your location
    You hide
  • You haven't got the balls to ever reveal your location
    You hide
    Says the faggot that hides all 7 of his kds hahaha... trash can kd builder

It's sad you don't have someone to watch your back. I mean, even I have Darius for that. His dick is in me, but that still counts right?
  • I have Darius for that. His dick is in me, but that still counts right?
    quote of the decade here folks.

It's sad you don't have someone to watch your back. I mean, even I have Darius for that. His dick is in me, but that still counts right?
    Oh I do. I can always count on Warhawk.

To be fair I was only supporting you and doug cause you knew ron and Greg, and then you were super cocky arrogant and annoying and asking to hit me after we protected and helped your pretty kingdom. Goes back to dont be a douche canoe.

Either way :)
  • Flames hit me too, that was a dick move though
  • Super cocky and arrogant? Sorry, but half the people in TR are just as cocky and arrogant as me. So either you're lying or you hate everyone else too.

Annoying? Ya I can see that. If you don't know me well then that's entirely plausible.

I'm sorry you don't understand sarcasm. I've already explained this to you, it was a joke when I asked to hit you. I don't even remember what the reason was but apparently it went over your head.

Stop lying through your teeth saying you only turned on me because I was whoring. Doug did the exact same thing as me and went untouched.