Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dKinghitler proudly announce launching of Bots version beta to against Robotomo

2»

Comments

• Still waiting to check out this notepad bot. Don't disappoint now.
    hahahaha dkwhateverthefuck your getting trolled on son.

• For those laugh me for now, i do appreciate you may indicate what account name you will be using on next round so that i can allocate your easily.
    I'm just trying to figure out what the end of this thing means.
  • Did he ever make bots?
  • made a few accounts and once his rage power ran out he gave up
  • then he put his main multi kd into vacation mode because it got raped.
  • Stupid people take the game too seriously. I stay in luxury house, drive luxury car and also fuck sexy bouncy ass girl but these pathetic mentally kid guys busy browse their rank at starkingdoms. haha
  • oh oh. "I'M RANK ONE! !"
  • Stupid people take the game too seriously. I stay in luxury house, drive luxury car and also fuck sexy bouncy ass girl but these pathetic mentally kid guys busy browse their rank at starkingdoms. haha
    I loled
  • dkingdouchebag is secretly Sephiroth?!
  • I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when something exciting happens.
  • dont lie, chuck norris doesnt sleep... imposter
  • dont lie, chuck norris doesnt sleep... imposter
  • your elaborate plan has only one flaw, which is that you're fucking retarded.
    when the school teacher calls you a fucking retard. XD
    is this guy related to darius? maybe his brother
  • edited July 2017
    Stupid people take the game too seriously. I stay in luxury house, drive luxury car and also fuck sexy bouncy ass girl but these pathetic mentally kid guys busy browse their rank at starkingdoms. haha
    hey fuck you arson

I do 2/3 those things as described but I drive an altima because I have a huge dick and dont need to flex with my car

also to clarify ass shape >>>>> size
  • Are you Hazza's lost twin?
    hahaha this could best thread i have seen in a while!
  • lol @ this thread :D good stuff OP
    I thought the same thing when I saw that. Sorry D.
    cmon guys, if he had my genes you know he'd be rollin with a rank 1 star kingdom

I deserve more credit than this
    cmon guys, if he had my genes you know he'd be rollin with a rank 1 star kingdom

That's true, he'd have the fuck sexy bouncy ass girl as well as be checkin' that SK rank.

That's true, he'd have the fuck sexy bouncy ass girl as well as be checkin' that SK rank.
    legit smashed a girl the other day then immediately made a hit before bed

told her it was work emails

• Yes, I was watching. We do our sk hits live on video.

legit smashed a girl the other day then immediately made a hit before bed

told her it was work emails

Bahhgahahahha this is too funny I say the same thing