Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kyle 1.12 RR

edited March 2017 in General
This Dw is RR

I thought I would bring it to the attention of every one

Rob also said he would Kill RR kingdoms

Squeaky bum tim

Comments

• Question is do robs KDs have enough probes ?
  • Rob is worth less than a brain fart... why would he do anything
  • This Dw is RR

I thought I would bring it to the attention of every one

Rob also said he would Kill RR kingdoms

Squeaky bum tim
    Daniel the snitch bitch crybaby... fucking pathetic faggot
  • Question is do robs KDs have enough probes ?
    Maybe not yet. He's probed me about 5000 times with little effect
  • Viva is also RR. Convenient how he fails to mention that.
  • snitches get stitches viva. oh wait, your kd suicided after i hit it lololol
  • snitches get stitches viva. oh wait, your kd suicided after i hit it lololol

Hahaha bro we destroyed you we actually one
    You won't even log in hahahahah pathetic
    Yes I suicided but I stay in the fight
    You just bury your head in the sand you bell end
  • The chances of Arson having not gone inactive by this time next week were slim to none anyway, you did him a favor.
  • The chances of Arson having not gone inactive by this time next week were slim to none anyway, you did him a favor.
  • edited March 2017
    snitches get stitches viva. oh wait, your kd suicided after i hit it lololol

Hahaha bro we destroyed you we actually one
    You won't even log in hahahahah pathetic
    Yes I suicided but I stay in the fight
    You just bury your head in the sand you bell end
    My hit'n'em' quit quota is through the roof. We've taken some damage due to the recent terry bombings, however, we're turning a profit now with heightened security.
    "If a terry up on this plane even thinking abouts tryin a do something, then we gonna draxx him up."
    "You're gonna... you're gonna what?"
    "We gonna draxx them sklounst"
  • :)) bathe in the tears of ur victims!
  • Where is that thread that seeked my sob for potential RR. Who made that .... yeah... a completely different hypocritical story when its someones you know.
  • edited March 2017
    The chances of Arson having not gone inactive by this time next week were slim to none anyway, you did him a favor.
    Ive never read a post from this "86" that wasnt troll.

If someone posts his kd name next round, ill kill him.
    Ive never read a post from this "86" that wasnt troll.

If someone posts his kd name next round, ill kill him.
    If I play next round I'll personally tell you where I am, you build trash so I have nothing to worry about.

• lol @ kahn threatening 86 when the only reason he made it as far as he did this round was because he begged the universe with green day for help for so long!! nice try though.
  • lol @ kahn threatening 86 when the only reason he made it as far as he did this round was because he begged the universe with green day for help for so long!! nice try though.
    we only asked the uni to kill off dking who was hijacking sectors
  • Where is that thread that seeked my sob for potential RR. Who made that .... yeah... a completely different hypocritical story when its someones you know.
    LOL so my question is would you let a RR live? I wont wait bc I know the answer lol
  • I woulda been raped that pos kd down :P
  • Of course not Cheg, I think my point was calling Viva out for snitching. Which is what other desperate players do to get others to help kill someone. I guess I don't understand because I never do this.
  • edited March 2017
    I call Viva out on everything... Quite frankly because he is a cheap, cheating, cock sucking queer! His jokes go to far in the form of pedophilia and tbh I really think he has a crush on me :)
  • who doesn't have a crush on you. ;)
  • oi tomo can you stop all the robs
  • edited March 2017
    The Sector Of: the sector that never shuts up (1:6)Sector Message: sector protected by Kyle 1:12

Our kingdom TheReturnedx (1:6) bravely defended against Kyle (1:12) and lost 1,920planets.
  • Oh the irony lol kyle is a bully !!
    Well Meadows doesn't! I offered endless cheeseburgers and cuddles and she offered the dreaded friend zone! :((
  • ^^^ I loled
    Well Meadows doesn't! I offered endless cheeseburgers and cuddles and she offered the dreaded friend zone! :((
    I mean of the offer stands. I am a great cuddler. says my girlfriend lol

All I see is 2 people wanting to cuddle. ;)

I see 3 now that you're here ; )

I see 3 now that you're here ; )
    Ayoooooo hahaha