Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Duckman 1:9 gettin smoked

Comments

• Nor you or greg never have put me in my place
    Ever

I remember silver surfer putting you in your place of that's what you mean
  • Barry said who I was a while ago... I admitted it in the chat here... I'm duckman....
  • Barry said who I was a while ago... I admitted it in the chat here... I'm duckman....
    You hit me! you bastard!

• Greg told me after I felt bad, timing looked like you were a multi faggot. :) Greg said it was you after and I felt bad
  • Lies you never feel bad!!
  • I almost hate to ask, but meechum 1:3 ran his mouth like he was someone i should know.

Can anyone fill me in? He talked big but he was sure i would not only care about him, but know who he was.

• Edward Meechum (1:3) On*
    March 18, 19:44:15 HoneyBadger (1:6) Huh were u still typing? Sorry i don't read puss
    March 18, 19:44:38 Edward Meechum (1:3) I helped you early on because you needed it... you've been acting like a **** so you got KTd
    March 18, 19:44:42 Edward Meechum (1:3) Simple as that
    March 18, 19:44:53 Edward Meechum (1:3) Lmao
    March 18, 19:44:58 Edward Meechum (1:3) This is great
    March 18, 19:48:38 HoneyBadger (1:6) Whats great is how upset a sissy like u is getting
    March 18, 19:49:10 Edward Meechum (1:3) Lol okay
    March 18, 19:49:33 Edward Meechum (1:3) I've never seen someone rage this hard
    March 18, 19:49:38 Edward Meechum (1:3) It's fantastic
    March 18, 19:50:03 Edward Meechum (1:3) I didn't realize ppl actually cared that much about sk still
    March 18, 19:52:57 HoneyBadger (1:6) U care enough to keep talking trash to a someone who didnt even know who u were
    March 18, 19:53:14 HoneyBadger (1:6) Until u startint msging me here 10 mins afo
    March 18, 19:53:16 HoneyBadger (1:6) Ago"
    March 18, 19:53:48 Edward Meechum (1:3) Whatever you say
    March 18, 19:54:10 HoneyBadger (1:6) ..... yeah....
    March 18, 20:29:38 Kyle (1:12) pobresito
  • edited March 2017
    So this one of many kingdoms sends me a msg on uni about himself and talks to me like he matters but i dont even know who this joke thinks he is.
    Maybe he can fill me in so i can know why i should care?
    Ever

How's your dead KD, and the several last round?

Every time always behind me. Must eat away at you on the inside having to cheat and still be in my rear view.

You keep mentioning Silver, but he still claims to hate you. Me personally though I think you guys got a little thing going, I just want to know who is pitching and who is catching.

• edited March 2017
    Nor you or greg never have put me in my place
    Ever

How's your dead KD, and the several last round?

Every time always behind me. Must eat away at you on the inside having to cheat and still be in my rear view.

You keep mentioning Silver, but he still claims to hate you. Me personally though I think you guys got a little thing going, I just want to know who is pitching and who is catching.

Please just stop posting thot
  • It was funny early round listening to honey badger cry about dkingdouchebag and begging the uni for help. Now he thinks he's people so he's talking trash. Rofl
  • So this one of many kingdoms sends me a msg on uni about himself and talks to me like he matters but i dont even know who this joke thinks he is.
    Maybe he can fill me in so i can know why i should care?
    You failed to copy and paste the part where you called me out first before I even said anything to you but whatever. i'll just say what 619 said. You're not being KTd because you're good.. you're being KTd because you're a suicider and nothing more. Quit raging it's just a game

• I'm just here for the free hugs
  • Damn i figured the rage went away with the playerbase, thx for the laughs kahn.
  • :: Hugs Blood.::
  • Damn i figured the rage went away with the playerbase, thx for the laughs kahn.
  • edited March 2017
    Thank you every one, justice finally served. Honeybadger, congratulations and jubilation. Kahn33, please open this and listen: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AteCdXvZOZc
    and remember to cry at the corner.

Once again thank you all, i love SK very much and i love you guys.
  • I'm just here for the free hugs
    hugs pwease
  • The way Kahn33 talks likes he is a godfather, actually some one nothing begging for everyone helps at the start of the game. He got the help from Robotomo and now he thought like he is one of a influencer bosses of mafia. hahaha
    Ever

Remember when you hid in my friends alliance, let the uni war and we let you get to #1 just to drop you in less then a day? Hahaha great times! You literally build pussy KDs, heavy tanks, let the uni war... creep up a few spots and thnk you're the greatest... Meanwhile you do NOTHING for your alliance hahaha funny little bitch
    Ever

Remember when you hid in my friends alliance, let the uni war and we let you get to #1 just to drop you in less then a day? Hahaha great times! You literally build pussy KDs, heavy tanks, let the uni war... creep up a few spots and thnk you're the greatest... Meanwhile you do NOTHING for your alliance hahaha funny little bitch
    Your really need to stop touching kids up dude.
    Tx20 aka Eric will need to arrest you I think

• edited March 2017
    united is that you? all these replies to yourself. lol.

March 17, 20:39:25 Our brave kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) attacked StanMarsh (1:2) and conquered 2,040 planets.

i tried to tell you not to let me find out who u were if u were gonna run ur mouth. Now you know better boy
    that hasn't been me for about two weeks. good job dumb dumb.
  • guys guys guys. someone send me a bank so I can recover from being so fat! I mean dropping 3k land helped a bit but I thought I was doing so good. arson knows I can't build a kd passed 1.5 mil. here I am nearly 3 mil I'm so excited I been touching myself. Iol
  • Are you interstellar?
  • god why are all my sectormates this round ragers?

first dking, then Babylon, then Kahn
    fucking 1:6 is cursed
    Ever

Your really need to stop touching kids up dude.
    Tx20 aka Eric will need to arrest you I think

You mean the dude that got ran over for being allied to you? hahaha... the fact you can even joke about such trash shows how decrepit your demeanor is... bottom line is you lost again! LOL
  • Honey Badger is Dead.

From those of us who died, I salute you. Good kill.
  • Honey Badger is Dead.

From those of us who died, I salute you. Good kill.
    haha, congratulations !
  • You guys hi jacked my thread. Youre all faggots
  • guiiiiiilllllltyyyyyyyy