Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HoneyBadger (1:6) Finally Shit, Hooray !!!

edited March 2017 in General
Haha , Honeybadger , this song is dedicated to you:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AteCdXvZOZc

And you know what, i stick to only one account now and i did succeeded to break you too. I wouldnt leak my identity but thank you teach me focus on playing one single account only , it is right move.
See you spoiled the whole sector of 1:6, that's the cost you get for not try to work with me at the 1st place.
A celebration, Hooray !

Comments

• how did he spoil the whole sector?
  • you mean the 2 other active kds + what I am assuming it's 2 of your multi kds. so. there is that. lucky for you this game is so watered down from what it was. I'm not sure if you're mentally impared 40 year old or a 13 year old Croatian kid that grew up drinking sewage water but you wouldn't last a round lol
  • Lmao didn't it take em all round? Price less.. Missing they days of tick kills..
  • yeah. probably won't see those days again ... unless you're having one person run multiple accounts. ..
  • you mean the 2 other active kds + what I am assuming it's 2 of your multi kds. so. there is that. lucky for you this game is so watered down from what it was. I'm not sure if you're mentally impared 40 year old or a 13 year old Croatian kid that grew up drinking sewage water but you wouldn't last a round lol
    yo what's your deal with Croatians nigga? it's not a third world country you dipshit
  • I don't know actually. just came to me. I figured he might be since a few play. usually they are hot tempered and usually meet a gnarly language barrier. why? do we have a problem?
  • Hes got you there its a 2nd world country..... But 3rd world country doesnt mean what you think it means, the original term anyways. AND BEGIN DEBATE
  • I looked up stats to cure my ignorance. not to bad of an area. room for improvement for sure but it's no Detroit
  • edited March 2017
    I looked up stats to cure my ignorance. not to bad of an area. room for improvement for sure but it's no Detroit
    Lol, I live just outside of Detroit. This is true