Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Duckman 1:9 gettin smoked

edited March 2017 in General
not to worry, alot of the top kds are the same player, and the ones that arent are all friends
March 17, 13:24:51 HoneyBadger (1:6) they arent even that good, they just work together and there aren't many of us outside of em. you're likely a better player as
March 17, 13:24:58 HoneyBadger (1:6) an individual than most of them
March 17, 13:40:04 HoneyBadger (1:6) You take a guy like mysterion 1:17, he didnt want to build d, but he sure wanted to start crying when he got hit for being AT
March 17, 13:42:01 HoneyBadger (1:6) then what? he gets his buddies to pound away on legit kds for kt'ing them, like duckman 1:9. HUGE dw, 44k land right now
March 17, 13:42:33 HoneyBadger (1:6) hits me today with that war bonus (nice hit btw), but he doesnt bother to build a decent kd. Why not? all his buddies are tops
March 17, 13:43:08 HoneyBadger (1:6) so he doesnt NEED to build a decent kingdom. now here is we run into trouble. Guys like that get SO used to relying on their
March 17, 13:43:26 HoneyBadger (1:6) friends and their friends account they dont actually learn to play
March 17, 13:45:12 HoneyBadger (1:6) so what happens then? they get rolled by a kd almost 1/3 their size.
March 17, 13:45:32 HoneyBadger (1:6) March 17, 13:44:53 Our brave kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) attacked duckman (1:9) and conquered 4,403 planets.
March 17, 13:45:55 HoneyBadger (1:6) 4cth can go suck it.
March 17, 13:46:00 HoneyBadger (1:6) learn how to play
March 17, 13:46:10 HoneyBadger (1:6)

Comments

• March 17, 13:44:53 Our brave kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) attacked duckman (1:9) and conquered 4,403 planets.
    March 17, 14:00:29 Our kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) bravely defended against duckman (1:9) and lost 2,278 planets.
    March 17, 14:02:27 Our kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) bravely defended against Goontopia (1:9) and lost 1,948 planets.
    March 17, 14:03:54 Our kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    March 17, 14:03:54 Our kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) bravely defended against Stick Figure (1:15) and lost 1,577 planets.
    March 17, 14:04:00 Our kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) bravely defended against Stick Figure (1:15) and lost 1,358 planets.
  • Correlation isnt causation, but it sure is a COINCIDENCE they each hit one of after the other like that huh? Lol
  • Aaand my trash talk, so whoever owns those accounts can't spin it to something else.

Hahaha!! Thought everyone who could break you was already sucking u off huh?

Friends and murder. You and the rest of the top ten can eat up. I did what i wanted to do.
  • The info i pulled on duckman

Your probes attack their energy reserves by self detonating. The total damage done was 851,832 energy.
    March 17, 13:05:15 duckman (1:9) Spy on Shields 188,638 1,132 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Shield Type Energy Used per hour Percent
    Probe Defense 0 0%
    Military Defense 0 0%
    Missile Defense 0 0%

March 17, 13:04:53 duckman (1:9) Spy on Research 189,300 663 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Research Name Number of Points Percent
    Population Bonus 18,304,088 20%
    Power Bonus 903 0%
    Military Bonus 9,888,542 25%
    Money Bonus 2,897,808 3%
    Dragoons 120,000 100%
    Laser Dragoons 72,126 100%
    S.C.O.U.T.E.R. 0 0%
    Fusion Technology 30,061 100%
    Vesudian Core and AI Technology 816,107 100%
    Energy Core 50,021 100%
    Frequency Decryption Center 0 25%
    Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 115,681 0%
    Probe Amour 92,000 100%
    Fighters 224,469 100%
    Longevity 117,768 100%
    March 17, 13:01:39 duckman (1:9) Spy on Kingdom 190,000 855 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir Quack

Planets: 44,032
    Networth: 11,225,169
    Honor: 1,877
    Platinum: 100
    Power: 851,832
    Population: 1,104,056

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 7,974
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 356,852
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 4,248
    Laser Dragoons: 513,551

Tanks: 24,252
    Tactical Fighters: 0
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • united is that you? all these replies to yourself. lol.
    chris is that you?? you dont respond to anything people say to you anyways.

haha, what kd r u? Or does ur courage only extend to anymous posts?
  • I mean I got your back cuz your in my sector. but I'm still in the defense stage of my kd build... lmk I can send aid. rage away till then
  • You think a hit like that is just rage then you dont know what it takes to pull it off.
  • no. this thread is "raging"
    This thread is me being bored for four weeks hitting rob bots waiting for a real kd to hit me so i could do something with my kd. But other than that, ya, totes.
  • Correlation isnt causation, but it sure is a COINCIDENCE they each hit one of after the other like that huh? Lol
    They are all different people. Probably just all talking to each other and sharing your sok before hitting you.

• You think a hit like that is just rage then you dont know what it takes to pull it off.
    It requires a complete and utter idiot possibly around the intelligence level of Viva. Congrats your threw a rage fit and pissed your pants.

They say its Rob that ruined the game, I disagree its retards like you that can't take a hit worth shit get all bitchy and convert everything they can to offensive troops, just to break someone.

Piss off no one wants you here anyways.

• I want him here. He's pretty scrappy. We kt'ed him once and it was awesome. A lot of shit talk went down.
  • When have you ever been relevant ? I think every round u whine about getting steamrolled or out played lol silly.little guy have a seat play with your crayons ^_^
  • When have you ever been relevant ? I think every round u whine about getting steamrolled or out played lol silly.little guy have a seat play with your crayons ^_^
    Te he, i love all u brave c unts who wont say who they are while i got 170k tanks coming home. Anyone who runs their mouth without admitting is smart, and a puss, because u know ill crush u.

Talk big while u hide behind the fact no one knows who u are.
  • I remember when posting coords would get it temp banned or at least your post deleted. ...
    This thread is me being bored for four weeks hitting rob bots waiting for a real kd to hit me so i could do something with my kd. But other than that, ya, totes.

I've played enough to recognize raging when I see it. it is what it is.

sent some aid. in game message me let me know what you need
  • I don't really care and yes to answer your question I did slack on defense due to having friends with tops but throughout the game prior when barricade Darius etc were alive I kept my defense up, soon as they died I stopped caring so much about d :) but yes.
    haha, what kd r u? Or does ur courage only extend to anymous posts?
    no, I'm the other kd in 1:6
    Kahn and I had our battles on S2 last round and and earlier this round :)
    and Arson is StanMarsh 1:2
  • edited March 2017
    united is that you? all these replies to yourself. lol.

March 17, 20:39:25 Our brave kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) attacked StanMarsh (1:2) and conquered 2,040 planets.

i tried to tell you not to let me find out who u were if u were gonna run ur mouth. Now you know better boy
  • shots fired! ohhh snap
  • Clicks have always existed, it makes it even worse in the situation the game is in now. I've never cared to nap myself with more than three players at a time. But of course that means you lose out with PAs, WLs etc. Just accept it for what it is Kahn. If they want to stack an alliance or have 12 decent players watch each others back, let them. Go make your own click with the Hazza and Hitler.
    Te he, i love all u brave c unts who wont say who they are while i got 170k tanks coming home. Anyone who runs their mouth without admitting is smart, and a puss, because u know ill crush u.

Talk big while u hide behind the fact no one knows who u are.

Does you not read every ones signatures or read threads in pfs?
  • Team ron are made up of mieocre players

Not one of them is a top 10 player

They are awful
    They build trash kingdoms and always have done
    Look at last round ranking table

The Bigger false table you will ever ever see.

Psy is duckman I guess
    That's why hes crying he carnt take a hit.
  • edited March 2017
    Another clown who hit me thinking he was ready for the big leagues:

March 18, 06:49:40 Our brave kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) attacked SanguisSovereignty (1:2) and conquered 1,729 planets.

And dont think i need war leaders for you to win prizes!

You send a missile strike to Edward Meechum (1:3).
    Out of the 150 missiles sent, 0 were destroyed by their missile shields.
    The total damage done to their kingdom is 600 planets and 9,242 population.

They are awful

Psy is duckman I guess
    And whoop your ass 9 outta 10 times... pipe down little man, ypu build pure whore.trash style kds
  • Another clown who hit me thinking he was ready for the big leagues:

March 18, 06:49:40 Our brave kingdom HoneyBadger (1:6) attacked SanguisSovereignty (1:2) and conquered 1,729 planets.

And dont think i need war leaders for you to win prizes!

You send a missile strike to Edward Meechum (1:3).
    Out of the 150 missiles sent, 0 were destroyed by their missile shields.
    The total damage done to their kingdom is 600 planets and 9,242 population.
    For the record I hit you because you were suicided. Thanks for the 2500 land though.

• And you nuked because you can't even suicide break lol. Thanks for the prize pal

They are awful

Psy is duckman I guess
    I'm not even playing...idiot. I'm only around to put you in your place.