Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14 inch penis

edited March 2017 in General
Obviously some have heard the rumours and yes they are true
My penis is 14 inches when soft
When it gets erect it doesn't grow too much more it just gets really fat.

Anyway I have a problem
It keeps falling out my shorts and people see it .
What can I do about this

It's a dilemma

Comments

• What do you call something that's overused, but wasn't really even funny to begin with?
  • What do you call something that's overused, but wasn't really even funny to begin with?
    Meadows?
    Meadows?
    solid burn

Meadows?

We had fun using your pos kd as a punching bag / land farm!

• Photos plz
    Meadows?

Yea me too. Too bad you couldnt kill me so i had to helo you.

I

Meadows?

You never rolled me
    All you roll is a sausage around the pan

I

Meadows?

You never rolled me
    All you roll is a sausage around the pan

Correction, we all rolled you like a sausage in a pan.

• edited March 2017
    What do you call something that's overused, but wasn't really even funny to begin with?
    Meadows?

Yea me too. Too bad you couldnt kill me so i had to helo you.

More like you got lucky logging in with 147 pop .. you couldn't keep it up much longer and we literally only tried killing you once... Then we finished up viva...

BTW Viva I literally tripled you every 13 hours you stupid son of a bitch... hahaha you voted me SL all rd, kissed my ass n called me sir daily... Hahaha
  • If you were stick figure then even less respect for you .
    Your kingdom was shocking .

Stick figure got the vote because he was DW
    But as I said to gross stick figure was a bad sl because he did fuck all and let our best dw die .
    I am really underwhelmed if that was you .
    I thought you where a better player than that.
    Will have to look further down the ranks from now on.

Lol I could have broke you all day long before I got raped.

Oh and don't think you killed me
    I never logged in for 13 hours
    I had 230 losses and I was fw .

Myself , Mrelm and the 1.2 guy raped Alot of people
    Maybe you should be emabrresed if that's your crew haha

Pathetic

P.s I've lost a little bit more respect for you now I know your a awful kingdom builder and don't have the balls to tell me who you were

And sucks my cock to get sl etc

The solars make sense now
  • Rons a good sl
  • in ron i trust
  • You been smoking cock??
    Greg is a below average player

To be fair he only missed enhancements once and that was solar which was done purposely so I could be grabbed by the fella in 1.20

To be fair your right
    Pains me to say it he done nothing much wrong

Other than he never helped retal
  • i could have rolled you even if you had power, the missing solars just made it easier
  • The sector smelt of burgers it makes sense now

All the cheap food
  • i could have rolled you even if you had power, the missing solars just made it easier
    Yeh but I have 6 looses before that point if I.never I would have been miles ahead with around 60-70k more defensive units

Anyway more importantly

When was the last time your knickers got ripped to one side and a fella smashed your back doors in doggy style and cream pied up your loose pussy?
  • Is this like elementary school where you make fun of Meadows but you actually love her and stalk her?
  • I wouldnt stalk her
    She looks like a man
    I would rather fuck a tin of beans ( the tin would need to be 15 inches deep though)
  • Rons a good sl
    in ron i trust
    Best sl I am :D
  • edited March 2017
    If you were stick figure then even less respect for you .
    Your kingdom was shocking .

Stick figure got the vote because he was DW
    But as I said to gross stick figure was a bad sl because he did fuck all and let our best dw die .
    I am really underwhelmed if that was you .
    I thought you where a better player than that.
    Will have to look further down the ranks from now on.

Lol I could have broke you all day long before I got raped.

Oh and don't think you killed me
    I never logged in for 13 hours
    I had 230 losses and I was fw .

Myself , Mrelm and the 1.2 guy raped Alot of people
    Maybe you should be emabrresed if that's your crew haha

Pathetic

P.s I've lost a little bit more respect for you now I know your a awful kingdom builder and don't have the balls to tell me who you were

And sucks my cock to get sl etc

The solars make sense now
    You mean you authorized the KT on Robtomo and got our sector killed off right? So YOU authorized Robs KT, llaftracb attacked rob THROUGH your KT and was wiped out... STFU and seriously thnk before you type you fucking clown! YOU KILLED YOUR SECTOR through sheer SHIT AL SKILLS! Stupid fucking cunt you LOST AGAIN

What did you rape? A couple AT guys who werent even caring enough to build their KDs after getting hit over n over again at start? Hahaha you guys lost 5 top kds, we PKd 3 in a day... You are trash, you are shit, even with all your farms, all that ass kissing n dick sucking to try n get help... GARBAGE faggot you are! GG BUH BYE

What you should be embarrassed about is your grammar and how you talk to people... What you should be shocked about is cheating and STILL LOSING! Funny you said my KD was an embarrassment yet YOU messaged me "wow nice hit" when I was rolling ppl 40k NW higher then me, one rank higher in scores... I got all enhancements on time, YOU got our sector killed... GJ twatwaffle
  • You been smoking cock??
    Greg is a below average player

To be fair he only missed enhancements once and that was solar which was done purposely so I could be grabbed by the fella in 1.20

To be fair your right
    Pains me to say it he done nothing much wrong

Other than he never helped retal
    Number one YOU never retaled anyone... I didnt miss Solars on purpose I was actually really fishing out in the Gulf for 13 hours on a charter baot... I never knew Jess was going to roll you bc she never told me... as far as you being able to break me you would have had to send a good chunk of your tanks and been tagged multiple times SO your argument is invalid and you would have been rolled back immediately by myself.. Not to mention I NEVER touched you until you suicided... I could have been a douche and hit but I let it slide... I had probes all rd an barely used them for robs or anything... I really just dont care about this game much to try n rank up top only to be multied down.. no thanks I'm good staying top 7 to 15 and being halfway ignored lol
  • Rons a good sl
    in ron i trust
    Blasphemy! I'm the best SL! You are merely good.
  • and don't forget #FreeVivasPenis :D
  • Rons a good sl
    in ron i trust
    Blasphemy! I'm the best SL! You are merely good.

You clearly are dillusional sir :p
  • I at least know how to spell delusional.

Point for Dole!
  • I was driving and you are a bully so you lose 2 points !!