Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal KT - Mr Putin 1:15

Comments

• Who the fuck is VIVA and why does he think he's relevant? And the last time I checked xROx players weren't massive shit talking cunts. Always quality ppl for the most part.
  • Ya they allowed this delusional douche named Viva to hang with them then they all became a bunch of gaping vagina's

I still like Inger and Rami but they can do with some better friends
  • I heard his dick is so big that his urethra hole is also a vagina itself.
    I haven't got a problem with you so don't dig a hole for yourself .

Look fellas we all know stan marsh is psy, Greg or atmosphere

All 3 touch and fiddle with kids so I don't care who it is .

If it's atmosphere that's good as he's my biggest enemy of all.
    Yeh before Greg and before meadows and way before that noob psy

I am sure it's EightySix psy

I can tell by the terrible building

Don't worry bro half my posts are just nonsensical bullshit trying to be funny or get a rise.
  • I definitely chuckled to myself thinking about the vagina-dick. It's all funny until you find out guys have a fetish of sticking shit up their urethra, and some have fetishes about stretching it...
    ugh
  • wouldnt that just hurt
  • Another no body ^ 58 posts generally don't get a decent response
    Been around much longer then you buddy sorry to burst your bubble.
  • Ya they allowed this delusional douche named Viva to hang with them then they all became a bunch of gaping vagina's

now i just feel left out :(
  • All the decent players were multi'd off already.
  • All the decent players were multi'd off already.
    Damn still salty about the L you took?
  • False still a bunch of decent players. Let's say Rob wasn't in the picture you were gonna get rolled out anyways.

I will agree that the round is boring thou

now i just feel left out :(
    Didn't know you were ro
  • edited March 2017
    All the decent players were multi'd off already.

??? Think there's some still around

And if we're talking best builder of the past few rounds smooth is always first
  • Viva touches small children
  • i was gonna delete like a week ago, then someone said viva was easily rollable so i made some offense in like 2 days and gave him the plowin'.

now that he got farmed i have to delete again because there's nothing else to do :(
  • i was gonna delete like a week ago, then someone said viva was easily rollable so i made some offense in like 2 days and gave him the plowin'.

now that he got farmed i have to delete again because there's nothing else to do :(

I bet your pussy is in a right state
    Green shit coming out onto your knickers

Your riddled meadows
    Absolute where

• *whore
  • viva.. based on those past two posts.. you're 100% a virgin. green shit coming out of her knickers? what the fuck do you think a vagina is, some kind of goblin?
  • viva.. based on those past two posts.. you're 100% a virgin. green shit coming out of her knickers? what the fuck do you think a vagina is, some kind of goblin?
    This
  • Googling vagina goblin was disappointing

Got two kids mate
    Any one who knows me know that
    Infant I can take a photo of my family in our new Mercedes what cost me 35 grand yesterday

I won't show greg because that's two years worth of burger flipping
  • Also woman can get a green discharge if they are riddled with sexual transmitted infections
  • i like how viva regularly quotes some round he "won" that probably was when nobody was playing, meanwhile they get trained and rolled out every single round.
    Hes referring to the rd when all his multies were arsoning me all round (forcing me to go rr)and he begged Silver Surfer to break me... they then went on n backstabbed Silver (norrin radd)

Viva you're garbage faggot! You still got played back to back rds... so your claim is one rd where you multied hard? Hahaha ypur crew multied last rd and got destroyed! We got screenshots to prove it hahaha... So yes without RO carrying you, you're more shit! We LET YOU GROW and put work into your kd before we wrecked you bitch! Have fun being a sore loser AGAIN BITCH!!! FUCKING CHUMP!

Got two kids mate
    Infant I can take a photo of my family in our new Mercedes what cost me 35 grand yesterday

Thats it? Bwahahaha my truck cost 55 grand faggot... ohhh and paid it off in 39 months so way under my 5 year loan buddy... What can I say my burger skills are amazeballs! Im also single so I dont rely on a wifes income like you do bitch boy!
  • I drive a Toyota Tacoma it only cost 30k I'm the loser in this argument

Got two kids mate

Thats it? Bwahahaha my truck cost 55 grand faggot... ohhh and paid it off in 39 months so way under my 5 year loan buddy... What can I say my burger skills are amazeballs! Im also single so I dont rely on a wifes income like you do bitch boy!
    AND yesterday he said it was 40k that he was carrying around...
  • he spent the other 5k buying hooked on phonics for the whole family.
  • he spent the other 5k buying hooked on phonics for the whole family.
    don't be so arrogant Arson, you know i don't know what that joke is and your arrogance is letting me not enjoy it :'( :'( Y U SO MEAN TO ME ARSON :'(

• Think my trucks worth more than your Mercedes:(
  • I drive a Toyota Tacoma it only cost 30k I'm the loser in this argument
    He's British, so like 50 American
  • Chumps 50k is nothing im way richer
    Money: 912,341
    not to mention I have tanks
    Tanks>trucks&cars