Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dKinghitler proudly announce launching of Bots version beta to against Robotomo

edited February 2017 in General
Hi all,

I'am a programmer by myself, i truly upset with the act of Honey/Greenday at sector 1:6 paid money to Robotomo to cleared all my manual multis from starkingdoms. Hereby i will write my own programme codes to create account and fill up all SK slots. My programme estimately will be completed and out to market on next round of starkingdom. Here are my concept of my algorithm to prove that i am not bluffing :

1. Convert SK website to excel/Notepad format.
2. Creating account: Have to do it manually, one account per day if only one IP address.
3. Login/creating/retrive kingdom(After having a list of account):
account = (double **)calloc (total_node,sizeof(double*));
Password= (double *)calloc (total_kd , sizeof(double*);
account = (double **)calloc (1,sizeof(double*));
{
scanf("%lf",&acc);
account[no_of_kd]=acc;
}

Password[0] = (double **)calloc (1,sizeof(double*));
for ( BSGid=0 ; BSGid<total_kd ; BSGid++)
{
scanf("%lf",&acc);
account[no_of_kd]=acc;
for (account=0 ; j < m+1 ; account++)
{
nodenum = (n1*j)+i;
BSGid[ account ][ 0 ] = password[account];

}
}

4. All command like buildings, Research, Military,Attack will be put into arrays for execution.
5. Some demographic programme i will do it with block diagram by Labview software.

For those laugh me for now, i do appreciate you may indicate what account name you will be using on next round so that i can allocate your easily.

Comments

• your elaborate plan has only one flaw, which is that you're fucking retarded.
    This
  • but like why though

surely ya have something better to do
  • edited March 2017
    your elaborate plan has only one flaw, which is that you're fucking retarded.

And jess once again is correct
  • This thread is golden
  • 1 account per day? Lol

• 2. Creating account: Have to do it manually, one account per day if only one IP address.

goodluck buddy
  • someone start making some popcorn
  • haa@aaaaaaaa
  • edited March 2017
    your elaborate plan has only one flaw, which is that you're fucking retarded.
    Have my sarcastic n witty babies? please n ty!

• 2. Creating account: Have to do it manually, one account per day if only one IP address.

goodluck buddy
    Only the time when i creating account, after i got the list of account i dont have to login in each account per single day.
  • Are you Hazza's lost twin?
  • Are you Hazza's lost twin?
    I never thought someone could out hazza hazza
    This is the funniest comment ive ever read in an sk forum.

Yeah Dk, my name next round is gonna be "come suck this one dk"

goodluck buddy
    Only the time when i creating account, after i got the list of account i dont have to login in each account per single day.
    oh shit guys, he figured it out. we're screwed next game. let's all just go ahead and delete.
  • Can we get the real Meadows back who shut down servers? Teach these fuck turds what's up
  • haha this retard is worse than hazza
  • DK have you ever considered literally killing yourself?
    scale er back alittle bit bud
    scale er back alittle bit bud
  • sudoku is never the answer
  • cyberbullying is dangerous
  • only for the weak minded
    consider your audience

consider your audience

#True
  • 1 account per day? Lol
    You've met your match pal

• Still waiting to check out this notepad bot. Don't disappoint now.
  • more lands! !!