Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, this was a fun round

edited February 2017 in Game Talk
So we've got bots, which suck. Then, we've got the top 5 sectors containing 9 of the top 10 KDs all in the same alliance. Not sure if the round could get any worse. If it's going to stay this way then I hope you all have fun whoring together for another 6 weeks or so. Or, you could split your alliance and make this round somewhat decent. This round will get pretty boring quickly if things remain the way that they are now. Just sayin.

Comments

• Agreed, splitting would be great.

Although not much people left after rob goes through his list, even in its current length.
  • cam newton stop making nonsense threads.
  • I leave the nonsense to you, Viva. I'm just speaking straight facts.
  • Cam, I'm going to the pens game when they come to vancouver
  • Awesome. Should be a great game.
  • That is false..... have you seen vancouver play this year?
  • In all fairness Vancouver is doing alot better then I expected them to
  • Go Leafs Go!
  • But you get to see the best player in the world (Crosby, duh) live and in person.
  • But you get to see the best player in the world (Crosby, duh) live and in person.
    You misspelled Patrick Kane.
  • 1 Player I wish to be face down in a pool of his own blood is Patrick "the rapist" Kane
  • Go Leafs Go!

Fuck yes go leafs

That is why I'm going lold I want to see Crosby play

• Kane the best player in the world? Lmao. That's a good one.
  • Paul the Plumber (1:10) Return of The Pie (1:10) 0
    From the Grave (1:10) Return of The Pie (1:10) 0
    Smashin Heads (1:10) Return of The Pie (1:10) 0

Not only do you guys have the stacked alliance, but you use multis to take away SL from other sectors. You all might be the most pathetic group of people I've seen in awhile. Worse than any bot user.
  • Says the guy that gets hit once and goes full rage mode
  • Kane is far from,

you been to a game cam?
  • You all might be the most pathetic group of people I've seen in awhile. Worse than any bot user.
    bit vague to say all... if their is multi's and the like in 3rdc, that doesnt instantly mean everyone else it

#itsnotme lol

• pie confirmed multilord?!

BARRICADE???????
  • Says the guy that gets hit once and goes full rage mode
    I was the only top 10 kd not in the top alliance. We all know what would eventually happen. There's no point in this round anymore. When Rob got KTd, this round became pointless.
  • Kane is far from,

you been to a game cam?
    I go to Hurricanes games every now and then. I still play. Hockey is amazing. I've also been reffing for the past few months and actually enjoy it.
  • aw shit canes fans what up

been a couple years since I've been to a game, need to make it a thing again soon
  • Blackhawks baby!!
  • Chicago sucks fyi

Wish I was still playing. Shoulder surgery has really screwed my life up unfortunately.
  • I shouldn't plY. 4 concussions in the last 3 years. My love of the game keeps me going despite my wife not wanting me to play.
  • Stick to reffing... The wifey is almost always right about our male meatball tendencies
  • How many teams in a league for you in Carolina?
  • pie confirmed multilord?!

BARRICADE???????
    It isnt me anymore. I have shit to do.
  • How many teams in a league for you in Carolina?
    There's about 7 levels/leagues at my rink where most leagues have 6-8 teams.
  • Nice, that's impressive