Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laser Dragoon

Comments

• Lmao Pie owns Rob.
  • Fetty's SOM when I posted him up as KT for being an AT.

Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (5) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,414 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 2,778 12,205 12,205 12,205 0
    Laser Troopers 11,523 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 8,873 0 0 0 0

1. To call yourself a top player with such shitty army, I am interested to know what shit you were smoking.

2. First breaker (a non-sl DW) only had to send 23,153 goons to pawn your big fat @ss and you call yourself a Top Wanker?

3. I wouldn't say you are the easiest KT I ever posted, but definitely one of the softest shit. We dont even need to make your powerless for our first five breakers.

4. Please continue to live the way you are living now because the world need losers like you.

5. Adios!

I bet you wish your gf was hot like me,
    Let's make America horny again,
    allopurinol
  • edited February 2017
    My kingdom has 50k goons with max RWCE, and there is no way i'm gonna let these faggots pop kill me. So I doubt this kingdom will die.
  • Lmao Pie owns Rob.
  • My kingdom has 50k goons with max RWCE, and there is no way i'm gonna let these faggots pop kill me. So I doubt this kingdom will die.
    Likely right because that list isn't very big. Just shows you how sad this game is now. People still think they can save their kd from someone like you.
  • So, not that I normally say anything but Rob, if you truly believe your kd was the best you wouldn't be using bots to kill people. If you're top to 1-2 millio1n, you get ktd. Your kd was AT, don't lie. I can see it, you get hit, you get pussy and go into bully mode so you can use fear to win? People spend hundreds of hourhour joking this social game to entertain themselves for old times sakes and you ruin that cause you're a bipolar angry 6 year old. Life's going to be hard for you if you act like this over sk. Add me to your kill list please. #best dw all round. Sci rush and never AT. #real team Ron not the imposter cheating pricks
  • Don't pretend like Rob wasn't posted as a sabo target in AFs and then talk about not needing to make him powerless. At least be honest with the shit talking at the very least. Rob owns his shit, why can't everyone else? Mind you I don't even know Rob or think I've ever even talked to him but this is just based off pure observation from this clusterfuck of a situation.
  • Early tops always die(guaranteed if you're a DW), shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone whos been around longer than 2 rounds.

• Don't pretend like Rob wasn't posted as a sabo target in AFs and then talk about not needing to make him powerless. At least be honest with the shit talking at the very least. Rob owns his shit, why can't everyone else? Mind you I don't even know Rob or think I've ever even talked to him but this is just based off pure observation from this clusterfuck of a situation.
    He was posted as a KT, why wouldn't you want him powerless? He was broken with power...

And this clusterfuck of a situation has been going on for two years tapion, it's nothing new.
  • Yes it is. People blame me and Ron for this shit. Not part of us!
    Dear tapion,

First break from my sector,

February 16 13:23:39 Our brave kingdom Puak Badai xMGx (1:16) attacked Fetty Wap (1:7) and conquered 570 planets.

Planets : 570

Platinum : 35,150

Civilians : 6,748

Energy : 42,000

Honor : 182

Fetty was posted as a WL KT by me at RagingBull, I personally assured AL we have three breakers before he agreed to allow me to post him up.

I believe Fetty was posted by another alliance as a sabo target.

We do not need him powerless, his defence was so soft that Puak only sent 23k goons to break him for 570 lands, He didnt even needed SL bonus for that grab.

Best,
    allo

• edited February 2017
    Yes it is. People blame me and Ron for this shit. Not part of us!
    Why are you so concerned with what Noobicade even thinks? You guys pals now?
    He was posted as a KT, why wouldn't you want him powerless? He was broken with power...

And this clusterfuck of a situation has been going on for two years tapion, it's nothing new.
    Barri,

I wanted people to save their PAs until after our three breakers make their grabs.

If you realised how inactive the alliance were during the first KT, this second KT needed better participation and coordination. AL must have been worried that most Nw whore wouldnt participate.

Love,
    allo
  • Cause I don't approve of cheating, with bots or anything. Bots vs bots sure , bots vs multis sure, bots cause you got hit? No....
    And because I take pride in not cheating. I'm an extremely competitive person and hate losing but I hate cheating more. Not my style
  • Need Lynog and Jones to come back. Team Ron getting way to soft, associating with the enemy and such.
  • We never cheated..... that was our thing lol always went down swinging against cheaters and hunted multis...
  • Disappointing....
  • Lynog and Jones would have just double tapped your shitty assed KD for the lols and you know it.
  • Lynog and Jones would have just double tapped your shitty assed KD for the lols and you know it.
    lol Pie you're stupid its unreal.
    Hes not even wrong.

I have actual respect for those two in comparison to you. Your kd is utter dogshit its hilarious how delusional you are. Wouldnt even be top 10 without free goons haha
    Hes not even wrong.

I have actual respect for those two in comparison to you. Your kd is utter dogshit its hilarious how delusional you are. Wouldnt even be top 10 without free goons haha
    If mine was dogshit. What do you call those lousy ones you build LOL?
  • The down syndrome god strat?
    Hes not even wrong.

Literally anyone here can explain to you that I outbuild you without even trying
    Hes not even wrong.

Literally anyone here can explain to you that I outbuild you without even trying
    Then play next round and prove it. I guarantee you can't, but when you lose you'll just accuse me of cheating.
    Hes not even wrong.

Then play next round and prove it. I guarantee you can't, but when you lose you'll just accuse me of cheating.
    proved it plenty already, you were invited to get stomped on ea were you not?
    Hes not even wrong.

proved it plenty already, you were invited to get stomped on ea were you not?
    LOLOL when have you ever outbuilt me Darius. Give me 1 example. You're dogshit.
  • every single round?

seriously is there anyone here who wouldnt back me up on this? Im not exactly loved here
  • every single round?

seriously is there anyone here who wouldnt back me up on this? Im not exactly loved here
    Darius I play like once a year if that. Name one particular round where you outbuilt me please.

• Success
    (February 17, 10:43:34)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 205 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (7) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 92 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 29,354 990 19,883 0 0
    Laser Troopers 179 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 182 0 0 0 0

Updated SoM of the number 1 ranked dogshit.
  • every single round?

Darius I play like once a year if that. Name one particular round where you outbuilt me please.

thats entirely subjective, as I havent played sk seriously in many many years due to its cancerous state (See: this round as an example)

what is objective is a question to the community.

Would it be easier to win against me or a robtomo without bots? Answer below