Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

water bear 1:19

edited December 2016 in General
So I sent waterbear 1:19 this message:

water bear (1:19)

Subject: hey. Sent on December 4, 11:13:00
If you guys want to help with the multis, here is a list

Dark Worldview 1:17
Atlas Robot 1:2
Erls 1:2
Valkyrja 1:11
Nikki Hayley 1:11
Red Death 1:16
Dan Demand MBA 1:2
Quantum Realm 1:7
Marvel Multiverse 1:10
Type 005 1:2

His response:

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: hey. Sent on December 4, 17:19:11
please send Azurro my sympathies over Kik (I do not have Kik currently and it is unlikely I will install it over the next few days). my activity has been kind of terrible. I may have already told you some of this in previous PM

we had a civil understanding and he seems like a good chap

Reply | Report

Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: hey. Sent on December 4, 16:59:23
I have posted the list, thanks.

sorry to hear about all the multis. we got a good group here and it was unfortunate to see some of them got war abused for no reason.

This happens next:

December 5, 06:52:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Type 005 (1:2)
December 5, 06:53:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Type 005 (1:2)
December 5, 06:53:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Type 005 (1:2)
December 5, 06:53:42 Forces from Type 005 (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 135 soldiers, 256 laser troopers, and 25 tanks.
December 5, 06:57:10 Forces from Atlas robot (1:2) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 254 soldiers, 454 laser troopers, and 40 tanks.
December 5, 07:01:54 Forces from Nikki Haley (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 142 soldiers, 308 laser troopers, and 22 tanks.
December 5, 07:02:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Then I send this message to mess with Carthorse (sorry!):

Subject: (Blank). Sent on December 5, 08:15:01
Also if you need to contact anyone in leadership talk to Just A Carthorse in 1:20. He is in the kik chat and part of leadership.

Then this happens:

December 5, 08:44:43 Our kingdom Just a CartHorse (1:20) bravely defended against Valkyrja (1:11) and was victorious.
December 5, 11:04:30 Our kingdom Just a CartHorse (1:20) bravely defended against Erls (1:2) and was victorious.

Comments

• tl;dr water bear suspected multilord
  • Hi,

I have been very open with Protoss alliance how my activity has fallen. My free time is not what I expected from 3 days ago because I took on a sudden business project. So I will reply briefly now and again later when I have a desktop access, typing long responses on cell phone (as right now) basically sucks.

I still have a favorable view of Viva/Azurro. These other guys not so much. Was he maybe deceiving me anyway? Maybe, but I dont have reasons to believe that, and if so at least he is discrete and police about it. So I post a list of multis as free land and was in diplomacy talks with ChooChooTrain. Now you have posted a bunch of private messages that I sent in confidence. I am polite when doing messages so when they ask me to make Protoss/ChooChoo deal against Eclipse, I say maybe. I am not gonna entertain that any more after being stabbed in the back by ChooChoo ambassador.

I get a message and he says Cart Horse is the boss man. I deal in game theory so my instinct to that is all I know is that some random guy is saying that Cart Horse is the guy for Choo. It could be true, it could be false, all I know for sure is he is making that statement.

I have not responded to that message in game and my reaction was to think about it and tell no one. So I am still not convinced that Cart Horse is a Choo leader. The OP of this thread said he was just kidding and said sorry Cart Horse. That means he (or whoever passed him the PMs) was lying to me while trying to sweet talk me into a pact against Eclipse.

I will say that the timestamps you posted of half hour later is unfortunate timing. But it was also bad appearances when 1-Notorious farmed Cart Horse and 2-Notorious became KT by multis very soon after that.

So I am thinking that Choo cannot be trusted if they gonna post private messages and try to tarnish a new players rep based on very thin evidence. If Choo still wants a deal I will talk to a real leader and not some random guy who may not even have been a real diplo for Choo. He makes statements (regarding Cart Horse) that confound the truth and they betray the trust. Now every time Choo messages me I have to wonder are they just spewing lies, what can I say in response that is safe knowing it will probably end up on forum.

Turns out the 2nd long post will not be needed, I have a good seat here and it worked out. I would appreciate a formal apology from Choo leadership once they have figured out who their leader actually is. Not only do you call me multi for very little evidence, to call me suspected multilord when I have not interacted with those KDs at all (I am FW kingdom), I have not veen on the same page at all with the multi agenda hits, that is just plain rude.

I am still wondering what was the point of you pointing the finger at Cart Horse if it was BS, now you are posting private messages to forum because you are mad he is getting hit? But you also said you were just messing with him, assuming I would have sent him a PM? Why waste my time with a fake lead when I asked to know who is the leader to talk to.

This is why we shouldnt diplo with noobs. This is why I made purposeful choice not respond to the PM I kept to myself that ID'd Cart Horse. Anyway thanks for letting me know that your PMs go in the trash where they belong.
  • I am in no way leadership, I was just a middleman passing news and the multi list to the Al. That's it.

I am just hitting these multies, as they hit me, a d a couple of my game friends. In fact, I'm in Eclipse, not choo choo.
  • If you're so inactive then disband :p
  • Seems pretty fishy. He mentions multies to you and gets activity from said multies almost immediately. Menstions carthorse is leadership to you and he starts getting activity from multies. 1 time could be viewed as a coincidence but twice.....
  • y water bear...

y not ice bear. icebear is awesome
  • y water bear...

y not ice bear. icebear is awesome
    global warming
  • Hi,

I have been very open with Protoss alliance how my activity has fallen. My free time is not what I expected from 3 days ago because I took on a sudden business project. So I will reply briefly now and again later when I have a desktop access, typing long responses on cell phone (as right now) basically sucks.

I still have a favorable view of Viva/Azurro. These other guys not so much. Was he maybe deceiving me anyway? Maybe, but I dont have reasons to believe that, and if so at least he is discrete and police about it. So I post a list of multis as free land and was in diplomacy talks with ChooChooTrain. Now you have posted a bunch of private messages that I sent in confidence. I am polite when doing messages so when they ask me to make Protoss/ChooChoo deal against Eclipse, I say maybe. I am not gonna entertain that any more after being stabbed in the back by ChooChoo ambassador.

I get a message and he says Cart Horse is the boss man. I deal in game theory so my instinct to that is all I know is that some random guy is saying that Cart Horse is the guy for Choo. It could be true, it could be false, all I know for sure is he is making that statement.

I have not responded to that message in game and my reaction was to think about it and tell no one. So I am still not convinced that Cart Horse is a Choo leader. The OP of this thread said he was just kidding and said sorry Cart Horse. That means he (or whoever passed him the PMs) was lying to me while trying to sweet talk me into a pact against Eclipse.

I will say that the timestamps you posted of half hour later is unfortunate timing. But it was also bad appearances when 1-Notorious farmed Cart Horse and 2-Notorious became KT by multis very soon after that.

So I am thinking that Choo cannot be trusted if they gonna post private messages and try to tarnish a new players rep based on very thin evidence. If Choo still wants a deal I will talk to a real leader and not some random guy who may not even have been a real diplo for Choo. He makes statements (regarding Cart Horse) that confound the truth and they betray the trust. Now every time Choo messages me I have to wonder are they just spewing lies, what can I say in response that is safe knowing it will probably end up on forum.

Turns out the 2nd long post will not be needed, I have a good seat here and it worked out. I would appreciate a formal apology from Choo leadership once they have figured out who their leader actually is. Not only do you call me multi for very little evidence, to call me suspected multilord when I have not interacted with those KDs at all (I am FW kingdom), I have not veen on the same page at all with the multi agenda hits, that is just plain rude.

I am still wondering what was the point of you pointing the finger at Cart Horse if it was BS, now you are posting private messages to forum because you are mad he is getting hit? But you also said you were just messing with him, assuming I would have sent him a PM? Why waste my time with a fake lead when I asked to know who is the leader to talk to.

This is why we shouldnt diplo with noobs. This is why I made purposeful choice not respond to the PM I kept to myself that ID'd Cart Horse. Anyway thanks for letting me know that your PMs go in the trash where they belong.

Wooooooooow that's a long message when the player base is like 19
  • yeah, and to think someone new signed up for the forums lol.. probably a viva pf multi to cover his in-game multis.
  • yeah, and to think someone new signed up for the forums lol.. probably a viva pf multi to cover his in-game multis.
    The games catching on again, people are flooding the gates to sign up and play.....
    My thoughts exactly. Whoever this is made a new forum account that matched his kd....so obviously trying to hide his real identity.

• Detective meadows and silver surfer aret eaming up on the case, what have we found out!?
  • edited December 2016
    yeah, and to think someone new signed up for the forums lol.. probably a viva pf multi to cover his in-game multis.

I like turtles
  • Difficult to tell. The best thing to do would be to just kill off the water bear kd and move on. May not solve the problem but at least we will feel accomplished:
  • edited December 2016
    Difficult to tell. The best thing to do would be to just kill off the water bear kd and move on. May not solve the problem but at least we will feel accomplished:
    I have alot of time for this man lately
  • edited December 2016
    If you're so inactive then disband :p
    Called it

Woo 500 posts
  • edited December 2016
    The coincidence is too much. He should die as the multi lord.

Also, I highly doubt a brand new player gets on here and posts a book like that. Flame thinks he is super smart mocking meadows and surfer, but i think they are right. No new player signs on and writes like that for a first time post.

Oh, and remember, it takes awhile to get to know people and build networks. How many of you received random messages from him sounding you out? no, he was pointed in the right direction, had the right venues of communication (AOL or kik or w/e u talking about). That means usernames and emails.

Yeah, brand new - I bet.
  • He had some false info. I do not have Kik, tried it years ago, didn't like, prefer Facebook. Or Google hangouts.
  • I am super smart, Meadows knows this
  • edited December 2016
    Someone send me an account, I forgot to sign up. Or ill stab ya in the face with a soldering iron.
  • Someone has been watching Joe Dirt.