Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beg me to play

edited July 2016 in General
Beg me to play this shit fucking game. Do it. It's the only chance you'll ever get to add one more person to this shithole of a game that BCartfall created.

Comments

• (Crickets chirping)
  • I swore I wouldn't come back but... I can't help it. I'm a sucker for abuse. Join us in our quest for a decent round
  • You will have to join xFCx and infiltrate Meadows crew by being her online boyfriend. Once you have access to her bots we can eat them and claim that we are the best ever. This will piss everyone off and they will be forced to return because I will say they are all pussies.
  • www.empireassault.com
  • Please play, it's so much fun
  • I came back.
  • edited July 2016
    www.empireassault.com

multi free. Bean just did a sweep and disable 24 or so accounts for rule voilation
  • edited July 2016
    Way to go Bean. See that BCart? That's what a real admin would do! Shit, I don't even play that fucking game and I'm ready to give him my money. :)
  • You sound just like everybody did many, many years ago... I was a Brigadier General back then.. played both with, and for, the LuminatX Alliance. And not a single round went by that close friends of mine didn't think they wanted to play the game anymore and then announce to everybody that they had given it up. We used too often make the joke that nobody ever quits star kingdoms they just take breaks. I'll go with that having been said I haven't played in maybe 5 or 6 years. I'm actually just signing up now so that I can check out the universe and the directions it has taken since I've been away.