Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• Smith has just been cheering against his friends teams...the jerk.
  • making predictions about teams isn't cheering for a team specifically, i don't care who wins the cup unless it was the sens and they'll never win with that little cunt karlsson on D
  • lol, you boo'd when your Dads team won...and my team...
  • That's cheering against the teams.
  • well either way, i'm not really cheering for any team cuz they're not the sens
  • And Preds continued the misery for the Ducks. Such beauty.
  • I am really only rooting against the pens at this point, but I'd be OK with any of this final 8 winning. I just hope for a lot of game 7s!!!
  • Oh I'd prefer the Capitals to the Pens.
  • Oh I'd prefer the Capitals to the Pens.
    I root for longest cup drought. So caps and blues rank at the top of the teams I'm pulling for.
  • Well...don't penalize the Preds for only being around since the 90s! We haven't won one ever!
  • GO leafs GO
  • Penguins baby! Sid The Kid doin work!
  • Sucks to lose out on Boudreau Smith, but Boucher is a solid coach, especially for your team.
  • sens suck... they really wanted boudreau but melnyk is cheap af
  • Go sharks go blues!
  • Screw you Newb! Go give yourself a paper cut! GO PREDS GO!
  • Screw you Newb! Go give yourself a paper cut! GO PREDS GO!
    Sorry man. I'm all West conference now!
  • i'm happy we have Boucher tbh, i really liked what he said in his news conference
  • I like his face. And the faces he makes. So good.
  • I like his face. And the faces he makes. So good.
  • the red wings suck, but we knew this was coming
  • Exciting year as a goiler fan. So many franchise people turning out. Need to actually ice the right players, sign a PP QB dman, slide Nuge to the wing and let Drai centre him.
  • PredK Subban is a new thing
  • Weber wins a Norris for the Habs.

A sentence I never expected to say in my lifetime
  • Weber deserves a Norris
  • i still have sens games left to watch on the DVR lol but i hear they're doing well
  • Weber wins a Norris for the Habs.

A sentence I never expected to say in my lifetime
    xD

• When talking about hockey there's only one team worth mentioning: CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS BABY!!!
  • goilers.

MacDaddy showing the league why he isn't just another first overall, Hatrick Maroon being a beauty & a beast, starting to look like a Battle of Alberta in the playoffs... god damn. Best NHL hockey I've ever seen
  • @crash @smithsk16 @persona @easter bunny where my hockey homies at