Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Rights

2»

Comments

• I'm sure you know how to use proxies, it was a joke. Lol
    as funny as i'd find to see you do something, calling your bluff
  • Its not that hard to find some one. Rob lives in Cali (or did), rides motor cycles and likes Pandas. It appears he went to Ohio as well and was suprised by the snow.

Its not like hes hiding from anyone.
  • edited April 2016
    Its not that hard to find some one. Rob lives in Cali (or did), rides motor cycles and likes Pandas. It appears he went to Ohio as well and was suprised by the snow.

Its not like hes hiding from anyone.
    I live on the east coast. I've never road a motorcycle in my life, and I don't really care for nor dislike pandas. It blows my mind where someone would gather that information from LOL.

Although I do like the song panda by Desiigner.
  • edited April 2016
    ;)
    Are you that guy that posted a random social media link in the uni chat of someone with the username Robtomo? First off that guy was asian and I'm white. I've posted several pictures of myself on this site over the years.
  • Just go with it. I gave you a whole fake profile to mess with people even more.
  • BCart said £10k to my brother around 2001 or something when he enquired. In hindsight, he should've accepted it. Money was being put in other things and we just didn't think that SK was worth that price. However, banning idiots like Rob and Kesha would've made it worthwhile if I knew then what I know today.
  • Weighing up the assets here this game, source code, domain would not be worth more than 3K, its becomingly increasingly dated - Up keep and maintenance has not been happening, Lack of ingame moderation means that SK has no player base anymore a shed load of money would have to be spent to marketing and recoding to accept download through an APP Store of common mobile operating systems with nice clean mobile interface.
    Every day this site is losing value unless a lot of stuff and hard work is used to redeem.

The only way this site would sell for more is if someone is sentimentally attached.
  • Classic dank itt
  • I offered bcart $25,000 USD plus a 10% profit share of premium & ad revenue. I offered to do all the yard work, programme an SK app for the google play store & apple store. Emailed [email protected] - Got a simple "No" as my reply.

He obviously has some reason for keeping this game exactely how it is. So people need to quit wasting time thinking anything is going to change, its not.
  • Probably for sentimental reasons now. Or pride. No-one wants someone else to come along and turn something they failed at into a success.
  • We're all part of a government project, to see what it would be with anarchy and robtomo.
  • ' The sk legend walks threw the door after 4 weeks off ' and is Hungary to troll some cunt
  • What if it were all a social experiment and that's why he doesn't want to give up the rights
  • Why are you bumping old dead topics?
  • came across it and thought of that so why not? maybe he would entertain an offer now that theres even less players
  • came across it and thought of that so why not? maybe he would entertain an offer now that theres even less players

The cunt has been offered 10-20k gbp
    The fella doesn't want to sell it

To me it's fishy why he wouldn't sell if there wasn't a solid offer
    He's making next to nothing for this game especially now you carnt do premium accounts accross the games.

People used to badger bcart alot and get involved in his personal life this is when he became inactive accross the board

Maybe a year after the in game player moderators went.

My theory is

Bcart sold the game and the new person who has took over has just kept the hosts identity and he's probably not the brightest tool in the box so just roles out the same round bonus etc and never changes planet types and military and doesn't make wholesale changes to the platform.

If the above isn't true then all I can assume is he doesn't need the money which I also don't think the real bcart does has he's works in the media industry and isn't sort of a few grand

But I agree
    Just sell the bastard

Get it up an running on a proper app
    Make changes to the game and promote the game
  • But to be honest this was mentioned when I was 15
    I am 30 now
    It will be mentioned when I am 45

• stfu viva.