Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Rights

edited April 2016 in Game Talk
Does anyone know if the rights of this game are available for purchase (completely serious). I am 36 years old now and have probably been more fond of sk in its glory days than any other game I have played, and that's a big list of respected titles. If it is possible to save the game by purchasing the rights to it, then I would like to pursue that route. Does anyone have or know of current contact information for b cart or a representative of the owner(s) of the site? Please no trolling fellas, SK means something to us all, and it is within my power to restore what was most likely my favorite past time in my younger years. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• [email protected] is his new email if i'm not mistaken.
  • lol, people have offered bcart money before. and nothing.

• lol, people have offered bcart money before. and nothing.

• Well done for trying to save the game but many people have said they will buy it.

I myself offered Bcart 10,000 English pounds which is like 18k dollars I think
    Not much money to me but he never even replied lol

Maybe Bcart doesn't own it, maybe he just represents the sites and like to pretend he owns it
    Because I carnt think some one who doesn't give a shit wouldn't want the money.
    It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Bcart is actually dead and his wife just resets the server for the 100 dollars a month.

Also Bcart doesn't really talk to any one in person since a few sk player pitched up at his door and throttled the cunt
  • edited April 2016
    I think 40k was the top offer that I have seen and he didn't respond to that either. I talked to the guy one time 20 years ago on ICQ. He was nice, offered to make me a bug tester, and that was the last I heard from him on that subject. Every now and then I'll stumble onto his hidden kingdom and start raping it. He will send a message to please stop as I am screwing up testing. Regardless of my action if I keep doing it or actually stop there is no follow up. The last time was on some beta server he had set up. So yeah no sign of him in years. He would also send people to talk to me for him like he was a fortune 500 executive. Each time I am thinking right... like you are so important I can't even talk to you. I have no clue why he acts this way it seems a complete contradiction to the community he created but I guess he just can't handle criticism of any kind. That is the one thing I am certain of.

I will add that every person that has ever spoken with me for him was a notorious cheater. Every single one was a top player, bot user, and programmer. In other words they were all people I had accused of having access to formulas they should not have knowledge of and of being involved in some type of conspiracy. They were all players that said I was crazy and each one was later exposed for being exactly what I claimed. What is going on? I have no clue but there is some weird cult shit behind this game. What is really going on is beyond me I can only guess that somehow these aholes make a decent profit doing something involved with this server. Maybe in the background they sell dead babies wrapped in gold leaf for satanic sacrafices or ground up babies into makeup to make South Korean women feel younger. I accept that I'll never know. Maye it simply exists for no reason whatsoever and 40k isn't shit to him.

I'd be a lot less negative if Rohan or Darubian showed up but naw... it's always my mortal enemy.
  • edited April 2016
    BCart is hedging on the one round where SK gets back to its old 20k+ playerbase.

BCart probably owns all the multies, he feels nostalgic and wants to see galaxy 2.
  • @dank Perhaps it's bitcoin mining :P
  • @dank Thank you for that post. Beautiful! =D> :((
  • I've believe that the conspiracy goes much deeper. Dank bought the game years ago as a social experiment and lives for the pf's. The more messed up the game, the better the drama and more fun he has torturing poor lost souls.
  • I like that one but if I owned the game there would be no typos or links that didn't work. I'd put nice graphics up asap, and I'd actually talk to people. Sure I would hide and create a new identity as I do love the game and the community. I'd still want to be a player.

To me the worst part was what the community did to itself by removing player based rules. I enjoyed busting people it made the game exciting as I could get a top player killed regardless of my size or knowledge of politics. If the community can ever come to an agreement, post the rules, and stand by them I will return. As things stand it's just too much bs and this is our fault as a whole. We know people are cheating and we don't care because we flock to their alliances. I'm watching this Robotomo thing unfold and I'm just shaking my head.
  • Well said dank. It's sad to think there is no way to save it because the administrator is a tool.
  • edited April 2016
    He had tried a lot of things but he has never given me a shot, and I would argue that he made a mistake. You can see that the game is not abandoned because the forums are not overrun by the bots. He always puts somebody into place to handle that. However, at the same time he completely ignores the bots plaguing his servers. He couldn't care less and that's his bread and butter it's a symbiotic relationship. That's why the game is screwed, and I guarantee you that he plays this game and you all know him. It sure as hell isn't me because you would never be using this ugly ass forum nor would your game look like a pile of shit or infested by bots. He's not a dumbass either because he's gotten away with it for two decades. This is the sad truth of SK my fellow addicts, we exist to skew the line so that he can get a steady paycheck. These forums are part of that lifeline. What he has done is actually pretty impressive, but the game itself is just a veil.
  • I think the sad part is that the game actually has a lot of potential for making money. B cart may be the only person in the world who doesn't care about that. If this game was updated in a few ways and had active administration and thrown onto the Google app market, you could run multiple servers with new games starting every week. What made me think about it in the first place is seeing the copy right go to 2016. Not sure that matters but it peaked my interest if the game would no longer be copy righted and could be purchased . I'd happily pay 40k right now for all of the rights to the game, sad to know the owners don't give a fuck. You may be right dank, I have always wondered if bcart played secretly and just used another name, even trolls himself. He could just be some sick bast are that likes to troll on the internet.
  • edited April 2016
    I'm 100% certain the reason he doesn't disable the rob/kesha/whoever has a bot at current time is for the revenue the proxies bring in. Would you cut your revenue to please a bunch of people you give no fucks about?

Also, the true beauty of danks posts are.. the truth hidden in the nonsense.
  • I'd join xdankx
  • I'm 100% certain the reason he doesn't disable the rob/kesha/whoever has a bot at current time is for the revenue the proxies bring in. Would you cut your revenue to please a bunch of people you give no fucks about?

Thing is, none of the multis are run through a proxy. They all have one ip, presumably rob's home ip.
  • The scripts don't even load external links, ads, etc. Only the urls they are hard programmed to trigger to execute the explore/build/attack, etc. No additional ad revenue gets generated
  • I'm 100% certain the reason he doesn't disable the rob/kesha/whoever has a bot at current time is for the revenue the proxies bring in. Would you cut your revenue to please a bunch of people you give no fucks about?

Thing is, none of the multis are run through a proxy. They all have one ip, presumably rob's home ip.
    good point. robtomo bought sk then? only safe assumption now

• Rob does claim to have deep pockets... he bought it, makes lots of kds and sits upon his virtual thrown built from the pieces of kds he's killed while sipping on distilled water from the tears of whore's he's collected
  • game of thrones!
  • Can I be given a private room with all the Game of Thrones ladies.
  • Can I be given a private room with all the Game of Thrones ladies.
    You enjoy disappointing multiple women at the same time?
  • Better they know I disappointed them than just myself.

good point. robtomo bought sk then? only safe assumption now

Well if that's his home ip I guess we'll find out shortly with some good Ole massive ddos attacks for killing me.
  • Fingers crossed for a retard with a static ip
  • Unless you've figured out how to reverse IPvSKs into someone's actual IP address(note: you haven't), that's a pretty empty threat.
  • Of course you can't reverse the ipvsk, have to get him in a chat or something. Yo rob, call me on Skype:)
  • edited April 2016
    Of course you can't reverse the ipvsk, have to get him in a chat or something. Yo rob, call me on Skype:)
    Whats your skype i'll add you?
  • I'm sure you know how to use proxies, it was a joke. Lol