Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA Round ENDS FEB 28, 22:00:00

Comments

• edited April 2016
    He could easily stop it. Hell, Bcart could do the same thing here with a little bit of effort. Do I think his game is gonna expand beyond the current Sk playerbase? Very unlikely.
  • I signed up, could bare logging back in because of the complete horse shit of an interface.
  • edited April 2016
    I also think Bean will make some of the same mistakes every other clone before his did.

#1 He will keep adding new features to the game until it barely resembles Sk anymore. Believe it or not people are content with the Sk layout and features, they don't want to have to learn something new. I think it would be in his best interest to copy Sk exactly as is, aside from occasional changes to planet types.

#2 He will over abundantly police the game to an extent that will draw players away. Again I think it would be in his best interest to only step in against major cheating. Probe farms, friend farming, and matching ips I feel is best handled by the playerbase.

I don't play the game tho, and I don't intend to. So I'm not really sure what is going on over there. I'm just giving my opinion.
  • edited April 2016
    Ah yeah Bean. Always with the LT. The layout is odd it's too much effort. People complaining about the UA's. Meet the new boss same as the old boss. Bean's the best shot we've got though. This place is seriously fucked.
  • New boss in town Dank. Sup
  • edited April 2016
    Same old shit. Dreaming about CSGO during work. Twitching the mouse like I have an ssg in my hand. I'm on a mission to stop sucking so even my work comp is tweaked. Some lady tried to use my mouse to show me something and was like OH SHIT WTF!!!

That button might say ok but to me it's a headshot every time sugar tits, better move back.
  • Same old shit. Dreaming about CSGO during work. Twitching the mouse like I have an ssg in my hand. I'm on a mission to stop sucking so even my work comp is tweaked. Some lady tried to use my mouse to show me something and was like OH SHIT WTF!!!

That button might say ok but to me it's a headshot every time sugar tits, better move back.
    Google mouse sensitivity for cs, it helped me a ton. Also don't try to improve while youre high.. doesnt always work good
  • Same old shit. Dreaming about CSGO during work. Twitching the mouse like I have an ssg in my hand. I'm on a mission to stop sucking so even my work comp is tweaked. Some lady tried to use my mouse to show me something and was like OH SHIT WTF!!!

Dank is shit. :D We struggled Operation Wildfire missions 1 and 2 hehehehe

Google mouse sensitivity for cs, it helped me a ton. Also don't try to improve while youre high.. doesnt always work good
    Gotta agree, I used to be a heavy surf map player which meant my sensitivity was always super high. It worked fine for CSS when playing scrims and ladders but on CSGO you do get punished. My sens is now sub 2.0 (at its peak on CSS it was 13), and my dpi is around 700. In comparison to top players, its still a fairly high sensitivity but it works for me as I mostly use wrist to play rather than arm.
  • edited April 2016
    I know all about the sensitivity and I can change it on the fly with my G602 but I prefer it a bit high at 1200 dpi. I've noticed the pros play with it low and I'm at almost twice their dpi but I don't care. I also have a wired Razer it's not that I am just some dipshit with a wireless mouse that doesn't know better. I do not like the wire it drives me insane always having some feedback. They do a lot of weird crap like playing in ridiculous resolutions with retarded graphics. I've watched the twitch feeds, gambled, and I respect what they are doing but I'm not interested in going pro to live in a house with other men. Oh I do love the drama it causes I wish they would do a reality show. I like my setup and I don't want to play a retarded as shit looking game. One of the reasons the veterans adapted to it is that they were playing it when the dpi and graphics really were shit so it's natural to them. Other people just want the target to be bigger because they have an advantage. Eventually I'll get good enough that it won't matter and I'll be just as good as the people playing on Commodore 64 graphics.

It's not that I just outright suck. I've got plenty of hours in the game and my autoexec disables all of the bullshit including music which I have hot keyed to turn on and off. I'm in various states of intoxication and I'm not used to playing with teams and don't know the classic maps. So you guys invite me to a game where I just tossed back two Guinness, two shots of fireball whiskey, and other random things. I will jump into any match at any time ranked or otherwise and get the shit kicked out of me. I'll enjoy every minute of it you won't hear me complain. I don't mind being low rank I prefer it while I learn. Plenty of smurfs show up and I focus on them.
  • tl:dr

Dank: I will try harder.
  • I'm down, sk is doomed lol, guess we will just have to deal with the shitty interface
  • edited April 2016
    tl:dr

Dank: I will try harder.
    No, I don't think they relate to what I am doing. That is fine though. I have no interest in playing for rank at the moment. Trying hard is the opposite of what I tried to convey. I would leave first. I would add that despite being completely outranked never have I been in last place. ;)

Same with SK. Some people think I suck. Others might argue that it is deceiving.
  • I love Dank, he has a way with words.

Ditto, never been in last place.
  • edited April 2016
    I want to absolutely dominate the silvers then I can jump. Before the rank change I really felt over my head so I want to be able to carry matches this time before I go back up. I felt like everyone had walls on I wasn't learning anything.

This video captures the moment I stopped trying to rank up and decided to just kick back.

• edited April 2016
    Try caring after two weeks of that shit as your rank crumbles. Once I saw botting the walls were a given. I've been experimenting on how to handle them it's tricky and you have to juke them, sound becomes very important. I am not good at it yet but you know me I am well aware of it. To say I suck when I am playing against cheaters is disingenuous. One look at my inventory will tell you that I'm legit but most of my competition is suspect with a few hours in CSGO and it's their only purchased game with all skins gone. Most of the matches we played others on our side spotted them but I said nothing. When I am on a map I don't know against high skilled players plus cheaters I can't predict anything so I just run little tests. I read their cheater forums and spy their profiles during the match instead of really trying. My team starts crying and bitching as I hide trying to get an angle they can't approach from. My inventory and account in general is worth far too much to being doing that kind of shit or even create a smurf. One mistake and I lose a lot, same with Lews, but a VAC ban costs me about $500 on the spot... poof. I made a lot when Valve introduced the market and listing Greevils was totally fucking confusing.
  • Oh I don't make mistakes. I just play with troll friends who are on their 4th smurf account so piss around and one deag all game. Its why I started at Nova 1...lol, honestly, I'm LE/Supreme quality. Not the gamesense for Global or LEM but when I am aiming and warmed up a little, I can carry with LEs.
  • edited April 2016
    I can see you know how to play I will be stalking you for a bit. I've been looking for good players that I know are not cheating so I can learn something. Some guy said down and to the left if you unload that AK last night and I was like... oh man where have you been?!!!!
  • edited April 2016
    they're called spray patterns. havent seen lews play yet, don't know if he is as good as lem/supreme lol

flames (murphy) is global elite
  • edited April 2016
    Yeah the patterns are a bit much for me right now but I am trying to learn smokes on a few maps. Down and to the left was right up my alley. Lews is good you should stage a match with him. I'll sit back and watch it on his twitch feed.
  • I'm getting there, I have ups and downs like all and I'm a very temperamental player. I've only been playing CSGO for about 2-3 months, I've had it since it came out but hated it and stayed on CSS where I had played some CAL matches (with 130 ping) and UK leagues like EnemyDown. Nothing to shout about as back then I was often playing without sound and on a laptop with 20-30fps (yet still getting above 1 kd ratio). Nowadays, I play with sound, maxed out to 300fps, on 24 inch 144hz refresh rate monitor and avg about 1.5-2 kd/ratio depending on who i play with. But yeah, if I have an off game, which tends to be when I play with a team who has no strats and up against supremes and above, I struggle as I am still learning the maps (only like 100 hours of actual Comp plays).

But yes, like Arson says, learn the spray patterns, it will help you a lot, but make sure you are not dependant on them as you'll end up spraying from mid to long, or connector to A site. Best way is to learn the taps, tap tap tap even if you die will get you more. Again it is different by maps, sprays will certainly help a lot more on a map like Inferno than say on Mirage or Dust 2. Also, learn to utilize all the accessories, and in games, if you arent confident in your aim or gameplay, stick close to another teammate. Some say it is baiting but if you do it right, you will trade kills which is always better than losing a player who has strayed on their own without backup.
  • edited April 2016
    spraying is great for up close, especially if you get it down.

learning how to tap shoot is very powerful too, any assault rifle usually will kill 2-4shots

basically instead of holding down left click, you tap it with just ever so slight delay and you'll wreck peeps
  • Yup, Dank, from the brief stint I saw you play, you tend to spray and move at the same time. Make sure you don't do that when you spray. The easiest spray pattern is just to pull mouse down, bullets 5-10 will generally connect upwards so you should get damage on enemy. Also, crouching will help, mainly for your gameplay and not so much in terms of aiming as it makes little difference to standing but psychologically helps. Just make sure you don't crouch and move.
  • Can you wall bang on csgo again? I used to play 1.3 to 1.6 and then source. I was in 4kings for awhile, but didn't play cs in 5 years.
  • No way! I played against Mangia and grim at a local LAN in Harrow like in 2004, when were you playing?

And yes you can wallbang in CSGO now.
  • Can you wall bang on csgo again? I used to play 1.3 to 1.6 and then source. I was in 4kings for awhile, but didn't play cs in 5 years.
    Through wooden boxes/doors, yessir. I also played 1.3-1.6 (pre-steam, then when steam came out) and source also.

• No way! I played against Mangia and grim at a local LAN in Harrow like in 2004, when were you playing?

That's just inappropriate

That's just inappropriate
    Meadows loves a good wallbang ;)
  • edited April 2016
    CSGO is one of the only shooters that doesn't give me motion sickness. I've been into RTS and strategy games due to this. Recently I realized it doesn't bother me on CSGO. The usual reaction to ten minutes of play on an FPS is a migraine, nausea, and my night completely wrecked. Two maps are an issue off the top of my head, Cobblestone and Office but as I get used to them it subsides. So I have a lot to overcome this is basically the only FPS I have ever played. I am forcing myself to overcome this because I do like FPS. I can't even play Skyrim first person. Five minutes in Call of Juarez or Bioshock and I am wrecked adjusting FoV does very little. Bioshock is the worst as the ground moves and the sky is stationary. This completely fucks my brain. The funny thing is I grew up on a fucking island and my stepdad was a fisherman. These days I am instantly screwed on a boat but the first half of my life was on one. It's rare to run into anyone else with these issues but yeah we exist. Tweaking FoV is a thing because of weirdos like me.

Ice used to beg me to play Halflife but I wouldn't even look at a trailer.
  • Try Battlefield 4. It's great :)