Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ill alliance alert!!!

2»

Comments

• No one is bothered about the round any more, I was hitting Psy for being a bitch and wanted to keep sl and enhancements
  • Awww did you cry to rob to kill another kingdom you pussy bitch?
  • Not sure what you mean greg??
    The universe is started of good land and you where land D with 3500 land
    U honestly expect no one to want that land??
  • Hahaha dumb ass I saw all the hots from robs bot... keep sucking dick scrub
  • ril 2, 14:22:40Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against MoRbiD AngEl (1:4) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Vera Wang (1:11) and lost 35planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Bengal (1:17) and lost 18planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Georgia (1:8) and lost 27planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against butterbean (1:4) and lost 27planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Golrath (1:10) and lost 27planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Showmelove (1:8) and lost 27planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Poetry Of War (1:10) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Mercure (1:6) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against CaLViN LoL (1:13) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Eskimo (1:18) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Carry Us Away (1:19) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Synchronous (1:19) and lost 94planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Dancing Rabbits (1:6) and lost94 planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Souljah Slapsgoku (2:3) and lost27 planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Coccoloba Uvifera (1:9) and lost27 planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against BLowinCloudmatic (1:5) and lost27 planets.April 2, 14:22:41Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against perineumatyourback (1:13) and lost27 planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Champagne of Beers (1:6) and lost13 planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against x3m Assassin (1:9) and lost 13planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Purple Dragon (1:4) and lost 13planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against XxLANDCRUISERxX (1:8) and lost13 planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against x3m Nevermore (1:3) and lost 12planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against imdabest (1:4) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Lubys Land (1:4) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against ftwdood (1:12) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against DJSPinKing (1:12) and lost 13planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Jaya33 (1:10) and lost 13planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Bonk (1:3) and lost 13 planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Secretz Of War (2:14) and lost27 planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against winter (1:4) and lost 23 planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against laserfiend (1:19) and lost 23planets.April 2, 14:22:42Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Renegade Mounty (1:6) and lost13 planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Timmy (1:18) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Leasticoulddo (1:17) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against lineisdrawn (1:15) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Touch My Nipples (1:9) and lost10 planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Pure Meatstick (1:3) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Lonely (1:17) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our brave kingdom Lady of the Lake (1:14) attacked Shrimp Stew (1:14) and conquered 20planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against PanoramicTop (2:4) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against Vometthing (1:15) and lost 10planets.April 2, 14:22:43Our kingdom Shrimp Stew (1:14) bravely defended against HollyMolly (1:7) and lost 10planets.
  • Stop moaning
    Suck it up and as dbt would say
    Face the music baby
    ( dbt tell me.if you read that lol)
  • This all happened because Cumi got mouthy with me. That's a no no. I go 0 to 100 real quick.
  • you made it to about 110
  • How does one find the time? Between jobs?
  • Stop moaning
    Face the music baby
    We all know the music... it's the sound of you slurping on multiple dicks... Gypsy dicks, robs dick, every dick in the hall of residence.... face it viva... you can't win because you're a terrible builder and cry to everyone when you're getting wrecked! Hahahaha
  • edited April 2016
    Pick a round. Any round. Pick a legit player. Doesnt matter who it is, just someone who has never been caught as a multi. You make him the warleader. Then you play normally, just knowing who the warleader is. Dont even need to treat him different. When a multi is caught, everything else gets paused. Wiped out the multi. Kill all his accounts. Unpause. Do this for acouple rounds so that multi'ing isnt worth the time. I realize the advanced cheaters have rotating IP's, so use the judgment of the warleader. If he Thinks some kd quacks like a duck, wipe that effer out. Dont argue with him her/ her about it, just do it.

We could take the servers back. We could do it. Some kds wont like the idea. Those are the kds that make it profitable to cheat. I didnt lie to anyone about the multi i called out. Meadows, rzq, red queen, they backed him. They assumed i lied and let him get away w it. I didnt lie, and now im just turtling w some crap kd thats only in the top 100 cuz everyone else seems to be dying at an insane rate.

Find someone you trust. Unite. Wipe out the multies. Doubters are multies or multi sympathizers. You have nothing to lose, whats the worst that can happen? We all get wiped by cheaters again? Wow, big change there from every round. Atleast get killed trying rather than enabling those jokes who substitute skill for a rotating ipn that costs fifteen bucks.

• Kahn do you take drugs by any chance?
  • Stop moaning
    Face the music baby
    We all know the music... it's the sound of you slurping on multiple dicks... Gypsy dicks, robs dick, every dick in the hall of residence.... face it viva... you can't win because you're a terrible builder and cry to everyone when you're getting wrecked! Hahahaha

When two people
    You and meadows claim to be top players whoever both had to convert to goons or suicide on me to break me
    And I am a bad builder hahahhaha
    Yeh burger boy
  • i could have done it pretty ez without any converting.

i just did because i stopped caring about my kd and wanted it to die, cuz ron died.
  • your kingdom was almost as bad as your attempt at lying
  • Stop moaning
    Face the music baby

When two people
    You and meadows claim to be top players whoever both had to convert to goons or suicide on me to break me
    And I am a bad builder hahahhaha
    Yeh burger boy
    It's OK, we understand you lick the windows on the short bus...
  • Mmmmm buuurgers...
  • I only miss meh gooonzies :((
  • edited April 2016
    Pick a round. Any round. Pick a legit player. Doesnt matter who it is, just someone who has never been caught as a multi. You make him the warleader. Then you play normally, just knowing who the warleader is. Dont even need to treat him different. When a multi is caught, everything else gets paused. Wiped out the multi. Kill all his accounts. Unpause. Do this for acouple rounds so that multi'ing isnt worth the time. I realize the advanced cheaters have rotating IP's, so use the judgment of the warleader. If he Thinks some kd quacks like a duck, wipe that effer out. Dont argue with him her/ her about it, just do it.

We could take the servers back. We could do it. Some kds wont like the idea. Those are the kds that make it profitable to cheat. I didnt lie to anyone about the multi i called out. Meadows, rzq, red queen, they backed him. They assumed i lied and let him get away w it. I didnt lie, and now im just turtling w some crap kd thats only in the top 100 cuz everyone else seems to be dying at an insane rate.

Find someone you trust. Unite. Wipe out the multies. Doubters are multies or multi sympathizers. You have nothing to lose, whats the worst that can happen? We all get wiped by cheaters again? Wow, big change there from every round. Atleast get killed trying rather than enabling those jokes who substitute skill for a rotating ipn that costs fifteen bucks.

wtf is this guy smoking?

this isn't fucking braveheart lol.

• We could take the servers back. We could do it. Some kds wont like the idea. Those are the kds that make it profitable to cheat. I didnt lie to anyone about the multi i called out. Meadows, rzq, red queen, they backed him. They assumed i lied and let him get away w it. I didnt lie, and now im just turtling w some crap kd thats only in the top 100 cuz everyone else seems to be dying at an insane rate.

Who did i back? Stop mixing my name in your delusions.
  • Kahn do you take drugs by any chance?
    Valid question.
  • Pick a round. Any round. Pick a legit player. Doesnt matter who it is, just someone who has never been caught as a multi. You make him the warleader. Then you play normally, just knowing who the warleader is. Dont even need to treat him different. When a multi is caught, everything else gets paused. Wiped out the multi. Kill all his accounts. Unpause. Do this for acouple rounds so that multi'ing isnt worth the time. I realize the advanced cheaters have rotating IP's, so use the judgment of the warleader. If he Thinks some kd quacks like a duck, wipe that effer out. Dont argue with him her/ her about it, just do it.

wtf is this guy smoking?

this isn't fucking braveheart lol.
    Lmao this comment made me laugh.
  • i'm not even sure who rob is after at this point, i think he's killed more not-ro kds than ro kds.
  • i'm not even sure who rob is after at this point, i think he's killed more not-ro kds than ro kds.
    he's after destroying people's fun... has nothing to do with anyone in particular as long as he can feel "cool" about
  • Rob is working on learning python and periodically logging on Sk and killing people in the Zc alliance.
  • seems strange you skipped the biggest one in 1:6
  • seems strange you skipped the biggest one in 1:6
    Don't worry hes next.