Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#1 use farm to get som?

Comments

• are you saying using a calculator is cheating? because we've been through that not too long ago
  • it's not that hard. just too much work to bother with imo
  • Who cares if the idiots complain, take down the bot and all the stupid tools.
  • edited March 2012
    A lot of the people who use tools like that and beanlands are top players so that statement is nonsense...it just saves time.

Bottom feeders and small fry dont care because they arent good enough for the tools to matter.

edit - also its all good taking down keshas accounts this round...but remember what happened a few rounds ago when he actually wanted to cause trouble on SK. If he wants he can make the next few rounds totally unplayable so remember that....and all the usual tards that will come in here claiming their alliances will kill the army if he makes one dont waste your time. NAPing to kill them will make it unplayable and if he wants that wont even matter as he can just make shitloads of allianceless sectors.
  • So this game is held hostage to one player?
  • If hes actually using them to hit people then there is no choice really gotta kill them. They usually just explore and do nothing all round.

Im not playing though so dont know the situation
  • they are just exploring really, but Kesha uses them to fsck people up whenever they do something he doesn't like
  • People who need these kind of tools have no skill anyway. Most of them can't even calculate an attack, don't double check and therefor either fail or sent just a random amount extra to be sure they succee. Who does actually calculate an attack, besides me?
    Its SK. When you start bothering to calculate precise attacks on SK, your life becomes meaningless.
  • So this game is held hostage to one player?
    nah...just a small group of retards controled by their own fear...

kesha doesnt hide, his kingdom always has the same name, all his bots have same ip and they dont interact with the uni.

You can simply ignore his existance and play a full round with no problems.
    There is no logical reason to chase him and his bots.

I understand game's core rules are important. They were created to prevent harm to the enviroment, yet, flexibility is also important.

If someone break the rules but causes absolutely no harm to the game, is there really a need to punish that person? based on what?
  • Ya he causes no harm, until he uses those multis to aggressively probe someone, as he did with the OP of this topic.

Basically what you are saying, is that cheating is okay as long as they do it quietly?
  • edited March 2012

and one more thing. somehow so many top players likes to use seeka and newbie finder but dont realise i need those accounts to scan universe, and when i close it everyone comes crying to run it again.
    This is true, so many people use seeka to check for banks etc but complain that kesha has a few little kingdoms that do absolutely nothing but scan the sectors to provide information to the newbie tracker/scanner. Many of those people would complain if moo went down.
    wtf is this sht? why do you need these extra tools? you can do the whole 'whois kd 217' thing? and as far as banks just keep track of the mount/fw/oceanic kds erry tic and rob their asses after they havent logged in for a few.
    A lot of the people who use tools like that and beanlands are top players so that statement is nonsense...it just saves time.

Bottom feeders and small fry dont care because they arent good enough for the tools to matter.
    kesha take this sht away. I dont need it to have a good kd. so lets do a round without these tools having access to your tools.

• A lot of the people who use tools like that and beanlands are top players so that statement is nonsense...it just saves time.

kesha take this sht away. I dont need it to have a good kd. so lets do a round without these tools having access to your tools.

Yeah Sierra doesnt need it to have a good kd, all he needs is a good imagination, a little wank and good night's sleep to dream about his top 1 finish ;)
  • edited March 2012

Yeah Sierra doesnt need it to have a good kd, all he needs is a good imagination, a little wank and good night's sleep to dream about his top 1 finish ;)
    Never had a top 1 finish. Next round I go all out on ill do it on s2 tho
  • A lot of the people who use tools like that and beanlands are top players so that statement is nonsense...it just saves time.

No hiding bro. Tell EVERYONE on S2 next round who you are. A player with TRUE balls to finish #1 REVEALS who they are.

No hiding bro. Tell EVERYONE on S2 next round who you are. A player with TRUE balls to finish #1 REVEALS who they are.
    End of round my pic will say SierraNevada thats as close to it as ill go

End of round my pic will say SierraNevada thats as close to it as ill go
    Chicken.

Peck peck.
  • Im just an average player with too much time. Its within the realm of possibility to finish top on s2 but thats about it for anything I do.
  • if you dont know how to use bank finder and just rob randomly 3h offline kingdoms you are just a student nothing else. and if you say dont need tools at all you just admint you dont play this game, you just exist in this game.
  • its possible to make a monster kd without any tools. You can spreadsheet but moo makes your life soooo much easier. without doing either your kd may be good in your eyes but in reality its a pile of shit
  • Ya he causes no harm, until he uses those multis to aggressively probe someone, as he did with the OP of this topic.

Basically what you are saying, is that cheating is okay as long as they do it quietly?
    i never thought ppl would sustain such noob-like thoughts for so long...so many rounds...(not just you vanilla)

i'm saying you can safely exclude him as part of the game and he will do nothing to harm you or the game.

he doesnt mind his multis getting hit once in a while...the problem is the targeting. he makes multis for a reason different from "to win the game".

he might lack some diplomatic skills and be trying to do things radically, but his motivation is the same as everyone else's...
    to see a round with no cheaters...no farmers...

instead of engaging in a meaningless struggle against him, how about you try asking him?

give him a place where he and others can expose what he wishes for this game.
    obviously not in this pfs...too many trolls and all...

(btw...i also agree with seeka and newbie finder going down)

and plz, if anyone is going to answer my post, dont use some 5th grade shallow thinking...be smart and try to see the whole picture...
  • I guess I just have a problem with someone who is an admitted current cheater.. calling someone out for "cheating".

• wtf is this sht? why do you need these extra tools? you can do the whole 'whois kd 217' thing? and as far as banks just keep track of the mount/fw/oceanic kds erry tic and rob their asses after they havent logged in for a few.

Your advice shows why you arent a good player and will never be close to the top on s1 unless a shitload of players die first.

And no I dont need it, I have been #1 with and #1 without moo...it just saves time.

• it is public, just sign up i think and your in
  • You guys are pretty dumb if you didn't see this coming. Every single round he makes "innocent explore kingdoms" that he begins using to probe rape anyone who somehow goes against his morals. Believing any justification to ignore blatant multis just makes you all idiots, and is what makes kesha so much better than 90% of SK players
  • edit - also its all good taking down keshas accounts this round...but remember what happened a few rounds ago when he actually wanted to cause trouble on SK. If he wants he can make the next few rounds totally unplayable so remember that....and all the usual tards that will come in here claiming their alliances will kill the army if he makes one dont waste your time. NAPing to kill them will make it unplayable and if he wants that wont even matter as he can just make shitloads of allianceless sectors.
    YEAH! LETS LET HIM CHEAT BECAUSE HE COULD THROW ANOTHER HISSY FIT ON THE SERVER LIKE HE'S DONE A FEW TIMES ALREADY.

Fuck that shit. Kesha is just a dumb little cunt.
  • You guys are pretty dumb if you didn't see this coming. Every single round he makes "innocent explore kingdoms" that he begins using to probe rape anyone who somehow goes against his morals. Believing any justification to ignore blatant multis just makes you all idiots, and is what makes kesha so much better than 90% of SK players
    Those who live in glass houses....

Sci, did you kill his multies last round?
  • edited March 2012
    I wasn't aware of any of his multis, to be honest. Too busy warring until round end.

I did kill him and his multis when I was running [Tigerblood] and he threw a big whiny bitch fit that was quite hilarious.
  • They are around every round lol, and are posted in PFs at every round start.
  • What I'm saying is not killing them when you're aware of them and they are causing hard because of WHAT HE COULD DO NEXT ROUND, let's him do whatever the fuck he wants.

He's like a small child in a toy store that stupid parents sedate by buying him whatever he wants, because if they don't he'll throw a temper tantrum and ruin their day. Who gives a shit, tell the kid to shut the fuck up and be quite; don't let him get what he wants.
    Those who live in glass houses....

Sci, did you kill his multies last round?
    Dunno what you mean. I never try to hide mine and usually make my intentions rather clear when I'm misbehaving :P