Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA Round ENDS FEB 28, 22:00:00

Comments

• Lol you already are according to my sector lists :3
  • Ya I am, but then I forgot about it.

I have a very routine-based browsing history, EA is not apart of it yet.

I need to drop SK and put EA in its place.
  • Shit fucking game
    It's a dirty old clone
    Ran by a fucking idiot
    Now fuck off posting this you fucking bellend
    It's a game what won't last
  • It will last longer without u ;)
  • Shit fucking game
    It's a dirty old clone
    Ran by a fucking idiot
    everyone, meet one of the reasons why EA is the better game. Viva isn't there.

• Shit fucking game
    It's a dirty old clone
    Ran by a fucking idiot

Here here afraid of real competition without being able.to.cheat viva? Lol
  • You best be back next round Warnerve! (but not in my sector xD)
  • whens the round start
  • Shit fucking game
    It's a dirty old clone
    Ran by a fucking idiot

• Jester speaks of a magical fairytale land, rid of garbage (for the most part)!
  • I am probably the most legit player on sk son.
    No solid proof of me ever putting a foot wrong
    You matched IPs just last rd.. hahaha you're so full of shit... thanks for the laugh tho
  • Do I really have to come to this game and destroy you greg. Surely you don't want shown up on two games.
    Stick to making ham sandwiches bro
  • When have you ever shown me up? Never... come talk to me when you finish higher than 95 million ya fucking chump
  • Bro I've destroyed your kingdoms so many times its embarrassing that you are denying this

Every one now knows your a liar for saying that.

Now sit down burger flipper.
  • making a post in a forum and watching an army of tools attack something without question isn't really a measurement of skill
  • especially when you have an army of multis making them powerless ayy lmao
  • edited March 2016
    Posting me as a KT isn't destroying anything... Lol

Keep on trolling bro it's hilarious, I repeat when you archive above 95 millish come talk shit... you build shitty kds that crumble in less than 24 hours... GJ

BTW every post you make shows how Illiterate you are... GJ
  • I think we should all play a round of EA. See what happens with an even playing field. Although we are so used to fodder KD's to feed on, it might feel weird without multis.
  • Most kds can crumble fast with enough support and it depends on the situation of the round.

• Who finished top 3 last round on EA?
    DW best planet on EA given the shorter rounds?
  • Who finished top 3 last round on EA?
    DW best planet on EA given the shorter rounds?
    mysti, DW, terra

• How many players actually play EA?
  • 40 or 50 legit. Makes you wonder about sk. Of course not everyone plays it though. It needs work, but its going in a good direction. At least not getting botted and multied
  • He hasnt prometed it, it's got no investment x it's just pointless

Yeh sk is pointless also but people are used to if and atleast it is better in every way other than multis

Games like his have failed in the past and it will again
    I.e gears of conquest

• GoC failed because Holo listened to everyone too much and he also went awol.

I'm sorry but there is no way I'll play SK again, It's all a waste of time but I would prefer to die in a war or gangbanged on EA than get raped by a bot or multies for being top. There are decent SK rounds, but not for a long time. The game itself is ancient, of course no model can survive now, sk isnt surviving...everyone plays it for the sake of it. EA is just more legit and for players who want to see SK survive and improve on what is wrong with the current game. Bcart isn't ever going to do anything, at least Bean is trying. It's a side thing for Bean and Sci in their free time. It's come a long way.
  • Plz tell the xMYx tards that Barricade, so I don't lose another KD because they think I'm you.
  • Haha, I have no contact with them. Not sure why they would be looking for me on SK?
    Is that the message you get? lol