Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My apologies to Winner is Back

CyaCya
edited March 2016 in General
I sent him an in game message but this goes out to everyone. Just a little bit ago I was browsing sectors and came across Winners KD. I saw something like 7k land on 800k net. I thought I found a disbander. So I got an SoK and made 1 hit, which was the rules for hitting a disbander last time I played. It wasn't till after that I checked the public chat and sawthat he was under attack by multies. I accept full responsibility for my head, and feel guilty about it. I want to apologize for exacerbating the situation. I will gladly accept my kingdom being killed for my role in this situation if he calls for it. It's been my first round playing in about 2 years and its been fun. If I go down for this I just want to say thanks for a fun round so far.

Comments

• Gentlemanly
  • yeah but hes had something about not hitting actives in prefs when hitting actives so has no legs to stand on
  • You should just delete. Simple as that.
  • Just send me your login info and all is forgiven.
  • Fuck winner.. he lied so gg
  • Just send me your login info and all is forgiven.
    that or ... delete. Chooooose carefully :))
  • Or send me a steam account with Dayz SA on it.
    there are literally begging forums for games and plenty of people get what they beg for...
    there are literally begging forums for games and plenty of people get what they beg for...
    WHERE DEY AT DOE?
  • on reddit there is one and the other two i don't remember :p
    WHERE DEY AT DOE?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GiftofGames
  • on reddit there is one and the other two i don't remember :p
    how helpful
  • Piggy backing multi kts

Tut Tut tut
  • Don't touch my Cya!
  • Cya should be kill targetting for piggy backing multi kts

People have been killed for it alot
    Not sure why he should be any different
  • Cya should be kill targetting for piggy backing multi kts

People have been killed for it alot
    Not sure why he should be any different
    As i have stated, it wasn't that I was piggy backing on multi kts, I thought i had found a disbander. And I only hit him ounce, which were the rules back when I use to play off and on years ago. There were quite a few people after me who hit multiple times. I am the only one that has come out and apologized for my hit, not having knowledge of the situation prior. Other then this incident I have played nothing but a clean round. But as I have stated, if Winning chose it, I will gladly accept being kt'd.
    yeah but hes had something about not hitting actives in prefs when hitting actives so has no legs to stand on
    Lets set the record straight, I haven't written anything in my preferences this round, and have made no such claim. The only thing I have stated in regards to hitting this round was in a chat where I said "I don't intentionally do failed hits". I don't mind being called out on stuff, but this was either a blatant lie, or you are confusing me with another player.
  • cya meet viva, he spews lying BS everytime he touches his keyboard, and if he feels he can get something from you he will be your best buddy until he no longer sees fit
  • Cya

Who hits after you
    This whole things smells of rotten eggs

You should get the chop really for this
    Or even better just delete
    What you have done is pathetic
  • Stfu Viva...
  • Viva, do you even play this game? You must build terrible KD's, because I actually have no idea who you are...
  • Viva, I will not delete because I don't feel as if I have actually done anything wrong from my prospective. What I did was an innocent mistake. And I was the first to apologize and make it publicly known. I did not try to hide it. I will accept the KT if it comes my way for this,like I've said, as I see how it can be construed in a bad light. Most of the people I've talked to about this and understand the situation. It is my hope to move on from this and continue playing.But if I am killed so be it. It has been an enjoyable round back other then this incedent.
  • Viva, do you even play this game? You must build terrible KD's, because I actually have no idea who you are...

Bro if you honestly don't know who I am then you mean nothing to the game
    Because I am probably the biggest most well known legit player on this game

Hell people like greg hate me but can admit that

Anyway fuck off back in your hole
    Your a nobody and no fucker knows yoh
  • yeah but hes had something about not hitting actives in prefs when hitting actives so has no legs to stand on
    Lets set the record straight, I haven't written anything in my preferences this round, and have made no such claim. The only thing I have stated in regards to hitting this round was in a chat where I said "I don't intentionally do failed hits". I don't mind being called out on stuff, but this was either a blatant lie, or you are confusing me with another player.
    He was talking about winner is back not you

• ah man he's such a dick
    why don't we kill him as a uni KT?

we will be finally done with LowTemp then :D

Honestly Ive been away from this game so long I don't know who you are either. And I've been in and out of this game for about 15 of its 16 years. What I can tell you is that Dreams is one of the most loyal players in this game and has always been one of the better ones in my opinion. There are only a handful of people that have had my back like Dreams has.

You're ***

A known douchebag that gets caught matching IP and interaction pretty much every game... Legit? Fucking hilarious statement there
  • edited March 2016
    I am a Troll

Can anyone vouch for this Viva kid? He seems to think he is somehow important, a legend even- *scoff*

Why not just give me coords to your KD, I'll go have a look myself.

....didn't think so.