Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#1 use farm to get som?

Comments

• Flaz stop using farms brah
  • Flaz stop using farms brah
    Its his only means, he's only a country lad.
  • They think his tractors sexy.
  • They think his tractors sexy.
    That is a sexy beast. Whats the horsepower? 2 stallions and a shetland pony?
  • get aim and spam fuck each other there
  • 1 stallion 1 mare and a Shetland pony, real close.
  • I feel disturbed by the content of this thread as I believe that the following should be pho12..
    when I get home ill look phou12 the log oph it
    I guess going 0 p12obes, going on alliance pho12ums to look phou12 a sox also makes you a cheate12 too :-p
  • If everyone is so concerned about multi/cheat/farming, why not go after kesha, the admitted worst cheater in the game. Or does everyone enjoy being hypocritical?
  • get aim and spam fuck each other there
    Go fuck a dog. :P
  • Go eat a dog bro.
  • edited March 2012
    Well it appears a guy in Uni chat has proof interaction between all of kesha's bots. Intresting to see what everyones take on it is. If i come across the info ill post it up here.

March 22, 14:35:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 26 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:35:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Kurva (2:10)
    March
    March 22, 14:36:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trippple (2:10)
    March 22, 14:36:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 25 of our residences were burned
    March 22, 14:37:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aruodas (2:19)
    March 22, 14:37:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned
    March 22, 14:38:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Karburatorius (2:16)
    March 22, 14:38:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 8 of our residences were burned.

Appears shortly after Doxycycline probed one of kesha's multies this happened lol. So..dont probe kesha unless u wanna get ur shit fucked up.
  • Go eat a dog bro.
    Only with Lynog present. :P
  • Well it appears a guy in Uni chat has proof interaction between all of kesha's bots. Intresting to see what everyones take on it is. If i come across the info ill post it up here.

March 22, 14:35:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 26 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:35:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Kurva (2:10)
    March
    March 22, 14:36:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trippple (2:10)
    March 22, 14:36:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 25 of our residences were burned
    March 22, 14:37:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aruodas (2:19)
    March 22, 14:37:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned
    March 22, 14:38:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Karburatorius (2:16)
    March 22, 14:38:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 8 of our residences were burned.

Appears shortly after Doxycycline probed one of kesha's multies this happened lol. So..dont probe kesha unless u wanna get ur shit fucked up.
    No wars yet. Uni KT?
  • Doubt we could get everyone on board for a undertaking like this. Would mean like 5-6 KDs above 1m would need to die.
  • Why not do it? Would make for an interesting change, instead of a 2v1 or 3v2 war, why not have Uni vs Kesha?
  • edited March 2012
    March 22, 19:29:45 Doxycycline (2:10) kurva tripple in my sector
    March 22, 19:30:23 Doxycycline (2:10) aruodas 2.19
    March 22, 19:30:34 Doxycycline (2:10) karburatorious 2.16
    March 22, 21:01:21 Doxycycline (2:10) - and kesha 2.3
  • Wait we actually to risk our pretty Kingdoms....nah i will just continue to turtle.
  • March 22, 14:33:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 22, 14:33:33 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 22, 14:35:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Kurva (2:10)
    March 22, 14:36:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trippple (2:10)
    March 22, 14:36:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trippple (2:10)
    March 22, 14:36:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Trippple (2:10)
    March 22, 14:36:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 25 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 24 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 21 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 22 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 20 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 19 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:19 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 18 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:20 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Aruodas (2:19)
    March 22, 14:37:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 16 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 15 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Pienovezis (2:6)
    March 22, 14:37:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Pienovezis (2:6)
    March 22, 14:37:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 14 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 13 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 12 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 12 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:37:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 11 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:08 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:08 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:09 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 8 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Karburatorius (2:16)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 50,363 (Lost: 554)

March 22, 14:38:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
    March 22, 14:38:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 0 of our residences were burned.

kurva 2.10
    trippple 2.10
    aruodas 2.19
    karburatorious 2.16
    kesha 2.3

notice how they all share the same IP. I understand that most of you will not intervene or care, but just keep in the back of your mind that i got this because I probed one of the multis. this could happen to you.
  • ya missed Pienovezis 2:6 in the mix, shares IP as well
  • FFS FLAZER IF YOU DONT GET A NEW FUCKING KEYBOARD ILL BUY YOU ONE FROM THE DISCOUNT AISLE FOR £3.99
    I will pitch in... its impossible to read your posts

• March 22, 22:01:48 Our brave kingdom WesAnderson (2:7) attacked Trippple (2:10) and conquered 312 planets

Its a start :)
  • that idiot was arsoned because he probed sectormate. learn to respect your sectormates no matter who they are. noob
  • and going back to flazer. dont you think its so pathetic that #1 kingdom still asks favour to get soms instead of using his own ones? so gready..so whory..
  • and going back to flazer. dont you think its so pathetic that #1 kingdom still asks favour to get soms instead of using his own ones? so gready..so whory..
    yes
    Hmm. Yet another brilliant example of Kesha's immense stupidity. It's been ~ 1 year since I last had to deal with your bot kingdoms. Pretty funny when you bitched up a storm, cried and moaned when we started killing them. Then you went through the hassle of landing bot kingdoms in as many sectors as possible, stealing SL, and trying to make sectors leave my alliance. You're beyond pitiful Kesha, and I think everyone on these forums can agree on that.
  • lololol who moaned? we raped whole uni, then i had problems and bot was down and you and only then you killed inactive accounts LOL. do you think im so stupid to run 400 kingdoms? there where ppl who where stealing and fucking you up, sorry you have bigger enemies who hates you and where doing all that shit under my name.

and one more thing. somehow so many top players likes to use seeka and newbie finder but dont realise i need those accounts to scan universe, and when i close it everyone comes crying to run it again.
  • No idiot. The bot was not down. Also it was you stealing SL because you admitted it in the public forums.

I'd prefer Seeka and Newbie Finder to be gone forever. Scanners are against the rules.
  • edited March 2012
    and going back to flazer. dont you think its so pathetic that #1 kingdom still asks favour to get soms instead of using his own ones? so gready..so whory..
    Nevermind all that, its worse that flazer is #1 :O

and one more thing. somehow so many top players likes to use seeka and newbie finder but dont realise i need those accounts to scan universe, and when i close it everyone comes crying to run it again.
    This is true, so many people use seeka to check for banks etc but complain that kesha has a few little kingdoms that do absolutely nothing but scan the sectors to provide information to the newbie tracker/scanner. Many of those people would complain if moo went down.

• let them complain
  • I'm still not sure why Kesha gets to bot-multi???