Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gave the game another shot.

Comments

• I'll be disbanding in a few hours. Then starting my multis. I've invested to much time into my kingdom to have it wrecked by some retard who wipes the uni with his bot.
    Hell yes, I finally have wls when someone disbands.

And rob, look at that zaosoul guy. He always goes number one pretty early in the round and he is always kted early. Always.

• Just my two cents, the AL of YoMama is in my top 5 for dumbest AL's ever.

Also, please don't kill me Rob.
    Please don't kill the ass licker. He will suck your ballzeeee.

• Just my two cents, the AL of YoMama is in my top 5 for dumbest AL's ever.

Also, please don't kill me Rob.
    Please don't kill the ass licker. He will suck your ballzeeee.

• Gg rip sk
  • Would anyone be interested in joining an alliance if I created one to war Yomama. If you join you will be granted immunity from my bots for the remainder of the round.
  • 10/10 thread
  • this page reminds of a time when this happened from rob

FLAMES October 2015 QuoteEditFlag

Shadowlands (1:13)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on October 17, 10:20:08
    Cancel the Kts now or I'm killing everyone in this alliance starting with you.
  • 10/10 thread
  • How could people not know who I am. Every time I play this game I'm rank 1. If I say I'm playing just look for rank 1 and that's me.
  • It was pretty common knowledge that he was cherry... You'd have to be an idiot not to figure that out
  • why the fuck does it matter that we knew cherry was rob? he does not want to provide proof that the kd was a farm kd, he does not want to be retalled for bashing a kd 4 times (or three times), he does not want to be held accountable, for what, because he is "Robtomo/panda, the biggest douche in SK" and was #1?

if he multies now, he is just a little shithead that has a bought bot in his back pocket and he will use it when we don't bow down to him...
  • if id paid for a bot id probably use it when got hit... but i wouldnt pay for a bot
  • Usually the burden of proof lies with the people trying to kt, and robs reasoning sounds right I checked out the kd he hit, it did have under 500 k tanks coming out.

I've hit kd like that coming out of newbie felt bad when they were active but most the time they ate farms
  • How could people not know who I am. Every time I play this game I'm rank 1. If I say I'm playing just look for rank 1 and that's me.
    i lol'ed
  • Usually the burden of proof lies with the people trying to kt, and robs reasoning sounds right I checked out the kd he hit, it did have under 500 k tanks coming out.

I've hit kd like that coming out of newbie felt bad when they were active but most the time they ate farms
    Do you have an sok? cause the one I saw still had 500 tank d after getting hit 5 times.
  • March 6, 06:34:01 Our kingdom Zombie (1:20) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 32 planets.
    March 6, 06:34:05 Our kingdom Zombie (1:20) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 23 planets.
    March 6, 06:34:05 Our kingdom Zombie (1:20) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    March 6, 06:34:08 Our kingdom Zombie (1:20) bravely defended against Cherry Bomb (1:19) and lost 15 planets.

SOM AFTER HITS!:

March 6, 09:30:17 Zombie (1:20) Spy on Military The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 92 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 600 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 752 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 368 0 0 0 0
  • Obiously triple bash from the one that is always #1, when he is playing himself and his shitty bots. Now you stupid fucks, you dare to KT him?

Do you have an sok? cause the one I saw still had 500 tank d after getting hit 5 times.
    i said provide SoR... he said the kd had 0 research... we have proof that he had more than 500 tanks after gettign hit
  • It doesn't even matter anymore. No need to argue or prove anything. This round is going down the gutter. You have my word on that. We will try again next round and see if noobs can handle me being number 1, and not make excuses to KT me.
  • It doesn't even matter anymore. No need to argue or prove anything. This round is going down the gutter. You have my word on that. We will try again next round and see if noobs can handle me being number 1, and not make excuses to KT me.
    will you stop bashing people out of noob? doubt it :D so no excuses now, you are doing it because you're a dick :D not because you got kt'ed :D

• What about the other 2 kingdoms that hit the same guy before me. You didn't even blink any eye about that. Then people accuse me of bank farming when I'm playing low probes this round.
  • edited March 2016
    I may be a dick, but some of the people on here are fucking brain dead.
  • edited March 2016
    What happens when someone does you wrong in person? Hire a hitman?

They be dumb as a box of bricks but at least they aren't on a huge power trip on this cesspool.
  • I'm not on any power trip I said before the round starts that I was only gonna multi if I'm ktd for no reason. Because I knew I was gonna put effort into my kingdom this round and end up on top. People can't stand to see that I am better then them at this game whether I'm playing legit or cheating. As soon as they see my name on a rank 1 kingdom, then I have to be cheating and they make up some lame excuse to KT me. Which is exactly what is happening here.
  • edited March 2016
    I'm very certain you at the least are bank farming. Not to say others in the top 10 aren't.
    Who cares anyways man? Convince some of us to fight xMYx with you. No need to turn God Mode on, takes away all the fun in winning.

Never quite understood invincibility cheats in video games, makes the game lose all of its fun factor. I'd fight them with you but you cant make a single bot. I can convince others too also.
  • edited March 2016
    I'm very certain you at the least are bank farming. Not to say others in the top 10 aren't.
    Who cares anyways man? Convince some of us to fight xMYx with you. No need to turn God Mode on, takes away all the fun in winning.

Never quite understood invincibility cheats in video games, makes the game lose all of its fun factor. I'd fight them with you but you cant make a single bot. I can convince others too also.
    Check me SoB then explain to me how I'm bank farming please. I don't need to bank farm this game is so simple. I made bot kingdoms with max money on all them, with newbie tracking being so simple everyone has a fair shot at them. All I've been doing is tick hitting.

• People accuse me of bank farming too!

You have a total of 336 probes to send out.
  • default used to do this like every round and nobody gave a shit lol
  • Land D Btw. Time to fire up these bots. I don't play games.
  • You are not rank 1 everytime Rob. Everytime I play I own your ass. It's the reason you need these bots. You are a wannabe.