Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Appropiate response to a couple robberies.?

edited February 2016 in General
So, I robbed Pill Popper in 1:1 earlier, and less than an hour later I got this...

February 25, 08:56:21 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 105 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Pill Popper (1:1)
Mission: Arson
Probes Sent: 309,206 (Lost: 1,701)
February 25, 08:56:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 99 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Probes Sent: 307,506 (Lost: 1,076)
February 25, 08:56:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 94 of our residences were burned.
February 25, 08:56:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 90 of our residences were burned.
February 25, 08:56:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 85 of our residences were burned.

looking in the AFs, I see my alliance mate had the same from another 1:1 member. I know its too late to do anything regarding this. but I wanted to see what the rest of the commumity thinks about what popper did.

Comments

• Is it really necessary to make a forum post every time you get moderately inconvenienced in ways that pretty much literally everyone else in starkingdoms has experienced dozens of times?
  • Miss meadows lets group.
  • Is it really necessary to make a forum post every time you get moderately inconvenienced in ways that pretty much literally everyone else in starkingdoms has experienced dozens of times?
    hundreds of times*, mind you meadows.

After observing Hazza all these years, I've come the conclusion he has the mind set of a 13 year old girl.
  • so its common for people to Arson people who rob?

no wonder so people left..
  • I knew i shouldve arson mercer....

Seriously, getting some odd arsons shouldnt be an issue...
  • February 25, 12:07:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 81 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 298,991 (Lost: 2,242)
    February 25, 12:07:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 77 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 296,749 (Lost: 1,929)
    February 25, 12:07:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 73 of our residences were burned.

if you think this is the reason people left, you are legitmately even stupider than I thought
  • Why the fuck you run FDC Hazza ?
    That is not very pro . #-o

if you think this is the reason people left, you are legitmately even stupider than I thought
    No. I know this is NOT the only reason, but its one of the reasons....
  • LOL, this pill popper, also arsoned me one day, and when i pmed him with question DID he do this, he pretend he dsnt know anything and that robs are part of the game, and thats how this lil cunt avoided being hit lol, now i see i was arsoned by him 100% and got fooled:D
  • LOL, this pill popper, also arsoned me one day, and when i pmed him with question DID he do this, he pretend he dsnt know anything and that robs are part of the game, and thats how this lil cunt avoided being hit lol, now i see i was arsoned by him 100% and got fooled:D

Wanadoo fooled no way !!! :p
    I did not touch your kingdom all round. It took me awhile to find hazzas kingdom. Mainly because he probed me, I dont like hazza, at all. He has been a whiney bitch every round for the last 3 i have come across him. Lol

• lol akali
  • edited February 2016
    Lol. I like you Hazza but akali is right you do whine a lot. Stop it
  • He cries about everything. He has to be the biggest comical value you can get here. Next to Lily.
  • Leave nearly 10 mill in cash home.. with 6-8 hours remaining. Most will Rob multiple times...

I took 950k first Rob, then 800k ish.. The other 3 failed.

Yes i got greedy, but I wanted that round end nw boost. The resi burning hadn't affected me much as i had 13,000 soldiers training and wasn't doing anymore...
  • IF i got arsoned for robbing folks - i'd stop robbing them.
  • Remember when arsoning someone as a response to robbing was an instant KT?
    Petridge farms remembers.
  • I don't know....I take robs kind of personal. It pisses me off so I tend to grab or fail on whoever robs me.
  • Logged on for first time in awhile just to quote this
    Is it really necessary to make a forum post every time you get moderately inconvenienced in ways that pretty much literally everyone else in starkingdoms has experienced dozens of times?
    If this was earlier I'm the round I'd like to think we would have.
    message sent = i rob you, or you die BITCH!

on a similar note, i love all of the top kds with the message in their contacts section,

"BIG ENOUGH TO ROB, BIG ENOUGH TO GET GRABBED!"

message sent = i can rob you and you can't rob me, cuz i said so, nanny nanny boo boo!
  • I don't know....I take robs kind of personal. It pisses me off so I tend to grab or fail on whoever robs me.

I always make sure to only rob you once per tick, if i succeed monies, if i fail, i can claim that i was trying to get your som :D
  • ROUND BONUS = MORE PROBE DRAMA! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
  • i thought this was about real life...
  • i thought this was about real life...
    This isn't real?

• You have been living in a dream world BloodyOats
  • SK is my life
    x3 arsons were a retal, like 10+ = kt
  • This was 5, then another 3.