Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Robtomo FUCK YEAH!! ~ SKaaay Police

edited February 2016 in General
Awesome work as the self-ordained Guardian of SK.

Over 300 news in 3 waves of fails.... on....
Bashar (X:7,Y:9) @ Terra Form 7,287 1,623,557 2,740
Why so much love? :)

Granted I'm RR ~ 1st time at it. Thought it a good time to try it out at this stage of the round.
Haven't hit anything but KT's posted (no 1st/2nd/3rd breaks, just half way down the grab list), and I'm kidnapping outside of my friend zone. Also have (had) a standard offence/defence ratio.

Truly great work at ridding SK of one of the biggest cheating threats in SK. Grab a dick tosser :))

Comments

• Considering you were a KT, you were practically forced into RR
  • Yeah after 3 wars n being a kt twice there's no option but to go rr... another reason why that bots a waste of money n time... nobody will be on this shit game... woot woot
  • using WLs on a RR? it's like amatuer hour. step it up rob.
  • edited February 2016
    Yup... No way to beat a PK when they all kidnap @ :59
  • Yup... No way to beat a PK when they all kidnap @ :59
    yeah there is, disband @ #:59:59:99 and another 101 at #:00:00:00

usually better to send about 10-15 of those requests at :59:59:99
  • looks like you missed some r/rs. slacker.
  • Anyone interested in there own copy of my bot. The Price is $500 in bitcoin which is the only currency I will accept.
  • I dunno if the guy who made it for you would be happy if you were trying to sell it to other people.
  • Are you firm on the 500? Would you take 5 dollars? In bitcoin of course.
  • Good negotiating LowTemp
  • Are you firm on the bitcoin only? I have a stamp collection worth $12.
  • How about a vasectomy gift card to ensure you will never impregnate anyone? You know kids can be a pain in the ass. Also it will ensure no more little pukes like you will populate the earth.
  • I'll suck the dick off your pelvis until your balls are the size of raisins ;)
  • Oh my.. how did they withstood such a great number of requests Oo
  • I'll suck the dick off your pelvis until your balls are the size of raisins ;)
    I think he'll consider it if you wear glasses during the bj.

• How about a vasectomy gift card to ensure you will never impregnate anyone? You know kids can be a pain in the ass. Also it will ensure no more little pukes like you will populate the earth.
    Pretty sure we dont have to worry about him getting anyone pregnant.