Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA farming

edited February 2016 in General
I decided to give EA another shot, came out of noob 2 hours ago.

And already been hit 3x, so my kingdom is in deletion mode...

What is the fun in the game if you're just going be farmed like that!? And I had 900+ LDs...

Comments

• edited February 2016
    You weren't farmed....There are in-built rules against farming. (a player cannot hit the same KD more than once in a 4 hour period)
    If you come out of newbie anywhere with 500 tank defence, with no offence to back it up... chances are, you're going to get hit. (especially with a small uni)

Suggest starting with everyone else :P

• OK gangbanged...

3x hits from 1 sector is not fun.. Especially when THERE'S NOTHING TO HIT!!

I gave ea 2 chances now same thing. This is why people left SK, if not for Multies there'd hardly be any kingdoms here...
  • Yeah. They're only 2 week rounds. Start with everyone else and you'll be sweet :)
  • it's 3 weeks this round.

and I've taken 5 now. but my defence is increasing
  • oh man stop the cry, you decided to signup LATE, with a fkin mount, in a dw round, and you dear to build 500 troopers on that kd? Lol id say you were lucky you didnt get grabbed to 0 land :D next time if ure late signup with terra or oceanic and go full ld, then maybe you can walk away without a dent after newbie...
  • SO are you saying teh DWs are ATs?
  • No he is saying you are a mediocre player.
  • :rollseyes

Read the Little Extreme thread in the General Discussion forum.

• You should've built the 108 or 120 scis off the start and then dumped alot of land into income. Gone low or no probes (2 factories to get probes for probe trick), and a shitload of SMs, razed like 10-15 PPs and gotten more SMs, maybe res. Gotten TCs up in time for a tank push coming out of newbie, trained max soliders along the way feeding rax and weaving a little res in.
    You would've left newbie with minimum 1300 tanks, probably more like 1500 with the crazy income of mount this round. Excess soldiers to LDs. Once out of newbie then push scientists again or just as youre leaving newbie mode.
    I did something like that last round and had like 1500 tanks, EZ
  • Im using VI and left noob with 1300 tanks. 900 lds. Terrible
  • Researched LDs and massed 800 just in newbie, you're so fucken baller. BallerBOats up in hurrrr... .. jk I'm assuming you meant LT
  • I was talking about Hazza and his 900 lds
  • yeah, I left with 400 sci and 500 troopers.
  • Nice sci. *shrug* Maybe that's why you were mauled.
  • You weren't farmed....There are in-built rules against farming. (a player cannot hit the same KD more than once in a 4 hour period)
    If you come out of newbie anywhere with 500 tank defence, with no offence to back it up... chances are, you're going to get hit. (especially with a small uni)

Suggest starting with everyone else :P

in any case, they bypass all the rules of anti Farmig and you're welcome - they farm..And any protection will help you..